Chapter 8: The Beginning

Gift of an Angel

 

Jenny’s POV

Oh my god!

 

I looked outside and saw numerous fan waiting to get inside the venue. How long have they been waiting? The security guards are everywhere and it makes me feel a bit better. 

 

“Jenny! Time to get ready!” the manager called me. I immediately head off into the dressing room and start getting my hair and my make up done. Wow...this is totally different from what I’m used to. I looked around and saw the boys already in the costume and talking to the camera for interview. Yunho saw and waved me over to join them. 

“This is our number one back up dancer for our group. So happy for her to join us in this adventure.” Yunho introduced me. I bowed my head and waved to the camera. I just hope their fans doesn’t throw bricks at me. 

 

“Guys! It’s show time!” the stage manager called us. All of us head over there. We gathered in a circle and place our hand over each other. 

 

“Dong Bang Shin Ki Fighting on three. 1, 2, 3,” Yunho counted.

“DONG BANG SHIN KI FIGHTING!” we all shouted and cheer. As we got closer to the stage, we heard the fan chanting out for Dong Bang Shin Ki. Junsu, Jaejoong, and Yoochun went to the stage trap area for their epic entrance to the Seoul stage. The video was still playing of the reuniting of the five member. I hear the fan screaming. As the video came an end, I made my way to the stage. The music start playing and fans are screaming even louder. 

 

“You guys ready?” Yoochun asked. The firework went off and the JYJ member made their epic entrance. The firework for 3 beats before Yoochun start singing “Girl I swear” and the fans went nuts at all the hip movement. As the song coming to an end, smoke starts to fill up the stage. I watch at the backstage as Changmin and Yunho made their entrance for “Keep Your Head Down”.  

 

Junsu’s POV:

Whoot! The concert is going great so far! Xiahtic is going to be next after the solo video introduction. The fan looks so excited to know what solo we are going to perform and all. The clip shows a small backstage of what to expect. First it showed off Yunho’s dancing and singing ‘Checkmate’. It moved onto Changmin’s solo ‘Confession’. Mine was shown next. Then Jaejoong and Yoochun with their own solo. Jenny’s solo was shown next and the fan screamed even more. I guess everyone was anticipating on her solo dance as well. I moved up towards the center of the stage and gear up for Xiahtic. Hope the fans are in for a small surprise we have in store for them. 

 

Two small fading streams came on and I started doing the opening choreography. The fans screamed my name even more louder. Things got even more interesting as the girls came on the stage. I tried so hard not to concentrate on Jenny as she walked up to me. When I touched her body, the fan screamed really loud with a bit envious in their tone. As the song progress, the backup dancer did their own mini solo dance and Yoochun came up on the stage with his rap while I quietly made my way to the extended part of the stage. 

 

Towards the end of the song, I was getting ready to implant a kiss on Jenny. The light turned off as I was ready to kiss Jenny. The moment that no one can see us, I kissed her. Jenny quickly moved off the stage as I finished off the choreography. I was given approximately a minute before the next song start. My mind was still wondering a little about Jenny’s reaction. As I reached towards the center of the stage, the song began. I sang my heart out as I watch the fan being mesmerize by my singing skill. When I left the stage, the fan scream for more performance. Each one of them screamed out a different name of the member thinking it’s their turn to perform. 

 

Jaejoong’s POV

Apparently I’m the last one to go to seduce the fan even more further. I chuckled at myself. This is extremely hilarious. But then again, Jenny is after me to get the fan hyped up for our next act. Junsu was watching Jenny on the stage as she performed with another backup dancer during ‘Checkmate’. That child need to calm down. It’s not he’s dating her. I was getting ready for my turn to be on the stage as Changmin finishes his solo. Apparently this is like three ballads in a row. I went to the stage and start singing ‘I’ll Protect You’.

The fans enjoyed it a lot. As I sang the song, I thought about Jenny and the promises that I made for her. It turns out in the end that I sang the entire song without an ear piece in my ear. The lights fade out and I went down the stage through a trap door. Now it’s Jenny turn to perform her solo dance. Mirotic is next afterward. All of the members were getting ready to watch her perform. 

 

Jenny’s POV

I check the mic one last time before I went to the stage. The audio director cleared me, along with my coordinator. Here goes nothing. The fan recognized me a little as the best dancer. 

“You guys ready?” I asked. The fan screamed. “Let’s rock this night!” The dance music started and I started off my solo dance. The fan seems to enjoy this as it was a special surprise for them. I kicked off doing my winning dance moves. With the help of a tech team, it made this stage more exciting. Even I felt the adrenaline rush throughout each steps I take. 

It was my job to create the atmosphere for the boy’s entrance. As I finish my last dance move, the boys silently made their entrance onto the stage. 

“T.V.X.Q! Take the stage now!” I shouted as the firework went off for their entrance. I went down the stage as the boys performed their song. A job well done since the fans are really hyped up for the night. The staff gave me some water as I take my break from the hardworking performance. The boys really did gave it their best shot and truly grateful for the fans.