Chapter 7: The Story Has Just Begun

Gift of an Angel

 

Chapter 7 - The Story Has Just Begun

Jenny’s POV

Love. Is it real? I stare at Jaejoong as he sleep on the bed. I start to get ready and cook my own breakfast. Jaejoong woke up at last with his sleepy eyes. 

“Jenny, why couldn’t you wake me up?”

“You needed a good night sleep. Jeeze, stop stressing out so much.” I gave him a playful push. “Come on Jae. We need to go to our rehearsal. Tomorrow is our first D - Day of the tour.”

 

We went to the dance room in SME. Everyone was so happy to see me back. Junsu gave me his biggest hug he could possibly give me. My choreography oppa came in and made an announcement.

 

“Alright everyone. Tomorrow is the big day as our tour begin, right here in Seoul. Let’s get on stage, shall we?”

 

Everyone cheered and went off to the stage. I was in shock. 

 

“Holy . How the hell are we going to perform on a stage this big?”

“Easy. We play around every once in a while.” Yunho winked at me. “We don’t have to follow all of our normal choreography with some of the song.”

“Which song would that be on our playlist?”

“Crazy Love, Somebody to Love, etc. You’ll know. I promise.” We all got on the stage, except for Yunho and Changmin. Think of this as another stage to perform on. Beside, this is tech and sound rehearsal. 

 

“First song is Empty.” The audio director announced. Junsu, Jaejoong, and Yoochun gave off the cue to start. 

“Girl, I swear.” Yoochun started singing. “You guys ready?” The firework went off and it made me jump. Is their performance that big and fancy? I managed to keep my cool and practiced quite well with the boys. 

 

Junsu’s POV

I never had this fun with rehearsal in a while. I just can’t wait for Xiahtic. Dancing with Jenny is going to be fun. The choreographer called me over. 

“So have you decided on your dance partner for Xiahtic?”

“Mhm. I pick Jenny.” I said it with a bright smile. 

The choreographer laughed at me. “I figured that you would have picked her. Go ahead and dance with her.” 

 

I ran up to Jenny and hugged her. “Hey Jenny~ We can dance together in Xiahtic!” Jenny gave me a “I’m going to die” look. “Relax a little. Haha! There’s a “firework” related sound near the end. If Yoochun raps in my song again, please anticipate it after ‘My man Xiah ing ready’ part.” I pat Jenny before I went up to the stage to practice with the light technician. 

 

This is gonna be fun. I thought to myself as the light go off. I went to the center of the stage and two small stream of light came on. I started the choreography and carry on with the rehearsal. By the time Jenny gets out, I went a little soft on her. I know she still has those wounds on the leg. 

 

“Cut!” shouted the stage manager. He walked up to me. “Please explain to me why you went a little soft on her. You’re supposed to act like you want her to want you. Be a little bit more aggressive. Get ready for another try.”

“Are you going to be okay Jenny?” I whispered into her ears.

She nodded. “Yeah...I’ll be fine. Do what you have to do.”

 

We started off a measure before Jenny supposed to come in. I did a little more aggressive like my choreographer and manager wanted. Once the song was over, everyone clapped in celebration. 

 

“There you go Junsu.” The manager patted me on the shoulder. I walked up to Jenny to see how she feel. 

“How’s your leg feeling?”

“I supposed it’s bearable.”

“Can I see?” She rolled up her pants a little. There’s still bruise mark on it. She immediately put it down.  

 

I turned around to see why. 

 

Jaejoong’s POV

I walked up to them and sat right next to Junsu. 

“You know we should get going soon.” 

“To where?” asked Jenny. 

“You forgot we had a meeting with the entire staff tour team?” I asked. 

“Yeah, I did,” Jenny confessed. 

“Whoot! We’re gonna have a stage meeting!” said Junsu with excitement. 

“Haha! No more surprise attack for you Jenny,” I teased at Jenny. She stuck her tongue at me. All three of us made it to the meeting room.  The manager handed all of us a paper. 

 

“So this is how it’s going to be on the stage. And Jenny, sorry about earlier rehearsal. We were going on a small test run. We made a small change with Choosey Lover. Jaejoong, around the part where you say ‘y lady, uh’, we want you to look in the eye of a random fan and say it directly at her.” I giggled a little. I’m going to have fun with that.  

 

The choreographer on the table and start discussing about how we going to approach the stage. “Keep your Head Down and Empty will remain the same as it has been in the past. Found You will have Yunho and Changmin to as the feature singers. Maximum will go back to the original plan in the past. We’ll have a break in between. During that time, we’ll change costume for Rising Sun, Mission, B.U.T and Choosey Lover.” We continue to discuss how the actual performance is going to be. There is a nice talk about to use the stage. Since there is an extended stage, all of us have to go on it at least one point in our performance. 

 

“Oh Jenny, the tour and the stage manager added something in the performances for you.” She looked at him puzzlingly. “You are going to have your own solo performance.” Jenny immediately put her head down. I pat her on the back. “You’ll be fine Jenny.”

“It’s not that Jaejoong. I should have known that this was coming,” Jenny replied. 

“Do you need help picking out the break dance songs? You know that the members goes to the club several time.” I chuckled. 

“I’ll do loads of experimenting. Heh, this marks the story of my life,” Jenny smiled at me. 

“And the story has just begun,” I smiled back.