Chapter 1 - Reunion

Gift of an Angel

 

Jenny’s POV

I woke up after my long flight from U.S. I have to admit that coming back to Korea feel so great again. I picked up my luggage and walked towards one of the main gate. Not long after I started to hear fan scream. Because of my curiosity, I went to higher ground just to see who it was. What great start ^^ I get to see a celebrity as soon as I got back. Luck must be on my side.

 

When I got a closer look on the face, I shook my head in denial. It can’t be them. I looked once more with my camera zoomed in. It was them. The boys are back. Each and one of them had 5 bodyguard surrounding them. I dare not to text them or even talk to them on twitter. Maybe I should in speak in code? But how will I know if they understand it? No. It’s too big of a risk. I have to stay back in the shadows. The fans are crazy these days. -sigh- I want a normal life too. 

 

I head out to my heavily tinted van. I decide to send them a text. They should be able to reply once they escape the scary horde. A dinner with them would be nice, but their schedule are so hard to guess. I can’t even tell if they have press conference or even a rehearsal to attend. Man, even I have to start rehearsing too for a tour that I got so accepted to. Today is my free day. Hopefully it’s theirs too. 

 

JaeJoong POV

“Junsu! Next time you are getting a babysitter!” I yelled at him. Of all the thing he could have done, he had to tweet “I’m going to korea”. Is he crazy? Junsu apparently chuckled a little at Jaejoong’s cute frustration. 

 

“Hyung, I know it’s not a good time to laugh, but your anger is quite cute,” Junsu chuckled a little.

“How about I convince these bodyguard to throw you into the crowd?” I threatened him. I know he’s excited, but must he carry out his excitement that far? Who is he exactly anticipating on seeing? After all of the rough shoving from the crazy fan mob, we made it safely to the heavily tinted van. 

 

All four cops on motorbike are ready to give us a special as usual. I know at least hundreds of fan are going to stalk us all the way to our hostel. I stared at Junsu. “Make one wrong move...” I growled at him.

“Just one text,” he winked. “Manager hyung, can I see someone today given the fact that we have no schedule?”

I rolled my eyes at him. “Junsu...who is it?” I glared at him while he smiled and being all cute towards the manager. 

 

“Junsu, I will answer yes under one condition.” I moaned as soon as I heard those word.

“Manager hyung, just say no as a punishment. He already caused a havoc in the airport.” I’m still mad at Junsu. Junsu still looked at manager with his cute face.

 

“Do not ever tweet where you going until you left that premise. I don’t care how hyper or excited you are,” the manager chuckled at him. He ruffled Junsu’s hair. Junsu immediately jumped up and hugged him. “Oh Jaejoong, make sure Junsu doesn’t get into trouble.” I groaned a little. I want to spend time with my Jiji. I have to give him his daily royal treatment that I planned. 

 

“Come on hyung! I don’t want to be late!” Junsu called out to me. Regardless, Junsu is a brother to me. I smiled. His cute smile is irresistible.

“Junsu, exactly who are we going to meet up?” I asked him. Junsu just smiled. 

 

Jenny POV

I received a text. 

 

“We can meet up! Where do you want to go? Do you want me to come over to your place?”

 

My heart skipped a beat. Junsu is actually coming! One of my good old friend who is apparently the top asian star in the world. Only thing I’m good at is break dancing and I know I already won the world trophy. I’ve been wanted by many choreography team and  other band group. I texted him back.

 

“Meet me at my apartment~”

 

Less than thirty second I got another text.

 

“Be there in less than a heartbeat. Oh, hope you don’t mind company^^”

 

Company? Who could it be? Few minute later, a doorbell rang. That kid...he’s must be excited. I looked through the door hole and saw Junsu and Jaejoong. Jaejoong? Why did he tag along? I opened up the door and Junsu immediately hugged me. 

 

“I miss you Jenny,” Junsu smiled. I watched Jaejoong as he was standing there trying to be cool. I walked over to him and hugged him. 

“You need to loosen up a bit.” I greeted him.

“Hey Jenny~,” He smiled. 

“Where should we eat boys?” I asked.

“I’m fine with any food to be honest, even if it’s American,” Junsu answered.

“Any place suits me as well,” Jaejoong agreed. I smiled at the two of them. 

 

Junsu POV

Oh my gosh! I am going to eat dinner with one of the best dancer in the world. I am not going to lie and say that she looks really y when she dance on the floor. I looked over at Jaejoong hyung and apparently he’s on twitter. Out of curiosity, I peeked over his shoulder.

 

“I miss my Jiji.”

 

Really Jaejoong? I sly away and quietly laughed. He can’t go a day without thinking about his cat. I rest my arm on Jenny’s shoulder.

 

“So Jenny? Do you think they have exclusive VIP room for us?” I asked her. 

“I might as well ask since no one doesn’t recognize my voice I might as well ask,” she shrugged. She picked up her phone and start dialing the Korea’s top restaurant. 

 

“Hey! This is Jenny from S.M entertainment dance crew. Do you have any exclusive room for VIP guest?”

 

Just hearing her voice makes me feel a little bit nervous. I just kept my hand in the pocket and fiddle around a little bit. Jaejoong nudged me. 

 

“You have some level of interest in her, right?” he whispered into my ear. I didn’t move or even gave an answer. I just gave a small glance at Jenny before I went to the door. 

I got a small vibrate on my phone about Jaejoong’s tweet.

 

“A dear friend of mine found a girl he loves.”

 

“Hyung! Erase that tweet!” I immediately jumped on his back. Jaejoong laughed. “Jaejoong~ please~ it’s too embarrassing.” 

Jaejoong sighed. “She doesn’t know who is who on my tweet.”

“But the fans - “

 

Jenny came in with the sad look on her face. “So...we can’t go...” Jenny sound defeated. 

 

Jenny POV

How can they not believe me? I even offer them my I.D. Whatever, the dinner plan is gone. I don’t know how big the boys’ dorm is. 

 

“Umm...Jenny, you do realize that Jaejoong can cook right?” Junsu reminded me. I looked up at him trying to smile. Inside my heart, I want to cry a bit. I always been able to provide food for everyone. 

“Let’s go eat Jenny,” Jaejoong said it with a bright smile on his face. He put his arm on my shoulder.

“Umm...before we go, you guys need to properly ready.” I ran to my room grab them a wig. “There. The two of you are now ready to go” 

 

I giggled a bit. I turned Jaejoong into a complete feminine character and Junsu into a complete prince. Jaejoong glared at me. 

 

“You have to admit Jaejoong. Girl look does fit you.” 

 

Jaejoong still glared at me. “Umm...I’ll get going.” He rushed out of the room and hurry off to the hotel. Junsu was giggling.

“Jenny, you know what they say right?”

“What?”

“Revenge is sweet.”

 

I immediately look at his phone. I giggled too as I look at his latest tweet.

 

“My new girlfriend.”

 

Junsu smiled as he walked out the door. I walked out dressing in complete boy outfit. It took us a while for me and Junsu to arrive at their hotel.

 

Jaejoong’s POV

I sneakingly walked through the entrance to my dorm and ran straight to my own private room. No one saw me dressing up as a girl right? 

 

“Jaejoong!” Changmin called.

 

I froze as I heard my named get called out.

 

“Can you make me sundae? I’m starving right now.”

 

I sighed. I thought they were going to make a comment about my disguise. JiJi jumped to my lap and curled up. I smiled at him.

 

“JiJi, I wish life contain just you and me.”

 

 A sudden knock came to my door. JiJi immediately jumped off my lap. 

 

“What is it?” I asked.

“Just so you know that there is a guest here,” Yunho informed me.

“Thank you.” 

 

I got out of my seat and stretch. I threw aside the wig and put back on my casual clothes. Jiji followed me to the door.

 

“Jenny shouldn’t care about you, Jiji. Come on, bud. Let’s go!”

 

As soon as I opened up the door, Jiji immediately ran down the stair. Junsu got nearly everyone surrounding him. As soon as I heard loads of laughter, I read Junsu’s new tweet.

“Junsu....” I grumbled in the low threatening voice.

 

Jenny walked up to me. “You know it’s all fun in game.” She winked at me. “Come on Jaejoong. Let’s see you cook.”

 

For a second I dazed out a bit. I shook my head and headed off to the kitchen with Jenny.

 

Junsu POV

I should quit staring at Jenny for a while before I creep her out. I went off to play with Yoochun on video game.

 

“We need to think of a punishment for the loser.” Yoochun grinned as he asked the question. I stared at him with my evil grin.

 

“Model as a girl.” I smirked at Yoochun. “Oh, the game is soccer.”

 

We played the game intensely for 1 whole hour till the loser is decided. Unfortunately, I lost to Yoochun. How do I lose in the game of soccer in the video game? Yoochun watched me dress as a girl and laughed constantly. After I was done, he went out in the open.

 

“Hey everyone! Junsu decided to be a model for 5 min!”

 

I grabbed my shoe and threw it at Yoochun. I slowly walked out in a dress with my stuff bra. Jaejoong got out his phone and took a picture of me. Oh my gosh. Why are we providing this level of fan service to our fan? Jenny just giggled. 

 

“Junsu, out of love, can you sing something?” Yoochun nudged me.

 

I glared at him. 

 

“Are you serious?”

“What about a small duet?”

“Not in this situation.”

 

Suddenly, the blackout struck at our dorm. I immediately took off the dress and the bra. This level of humility is over now. 

 

Jenny’s POV

“What are we going to do about the food that we are making?” I stared at the food preparation.

 

“Don’t worry about it.” Jaejoong put up the food properly in the fridge. 

 

“Jaejoong.” He turned around and look at me. “Are you going to play revenge?” He shook his head. “It’s not worth it.”

 

I yawned. My eyes were watery. Is it bedtime already? Before I know it, I lay on the hard wooden floor. Someone picked me up in warm blanket and tucked me into bed. Is it my manager oppa? Without a warning, he kissed my head. Who is it? Is it really my manager oppa? The following morning I woke up to loud video game in the room and realized it was just Junsu. I immediately threw my pillow at him.

 

“Hey! Don’t you have any manners?” I yelled at him. 

“Wait a second. This part is important.” His face was so concentrated on the screen. I got up and start getting ready to go. Jaejoong caught me.

 

“Don’t you want to eat before you leave?” Jaejoong asked.

“It’s okay. I don’t have the time to have a proper reunion breakfast meal,” I replied. He put a sandwich in the wrapper and gave it to me. “When you have the time to eat, please do it. Enjoy your day.” 

 

I left the door and head off to my dorm. I panicked as I thought of how my manager is going to kill me. I brushed my teeth and my hair and quickly changed my clothes. I put my ipod and my phone in my pocket and drove off. I stared at the time and realized that I was ten minute late.

 

“Why did I slept over at the boys’ house?” I muttered to myself. I sneakily walked into the dance room hoping no saw me. 

 

“Jenny!” the instructor yelled at me. I immediately at ease to my choreographer and my bowed my head. “Explain to me why you are late.”

 

“I was irresponsible with the time.”