"100" Days

Why I "Hate" Park Chorong
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Bomi’s P.O.V

I did it. I can’t believe I actually did it. Through blood, sweat, and tears (literally), I managed to take back what was rightfully mine; Chorong unnie’s heart. Our date last night was amazing; we acted like we did when we were dating, minus some other couple stuff, since, well, we weren’t actually a couple. But I’m not complaining, I got to link arms with her and she even kissed me on the forehead! Granted, the kiss wasn’t from the unnie I was trying to court, but a kiss is a kiss nonetheless. 

After Chorong unnie and I “made up” in a manner which I’m sure I don’t need to explain, I woke up on my own without being nudged by my unnie like I used to before we broke up. I sat up and yawned quite loudly, then turned to my right. I smiled as I noticed a small lump under the blankets. Seems like Chorong unnie used up all her energy last night. I’m not surprised; we sure went at it. Not doing it for over three months really gets a person going!

Anyway, after I looked at Chorong unnie sleeping soundly, I looked over to her nightstand on my right side and noticed the time. 

1:37 p.m. 

Well, that’s around the normal time Eunji and I naturally wake up when nobody wakes either of us up. But for my unnie, she really slept in today. As I continued to look at the time, I noticed another lump on a different bed. 

Oh no… How could I forget?! This is also Eunji's room! I don’t have a lot of time! I have to silently get up and get the hell out of here before she wakes up!

I removed Chorong unnie’s covers from my unclothed body and tried to slither out of bed. However, once I put both my bare feet on the floor, Eunji sat up from her slumber, so I had to quickly put my legs back on the bed and cover my whole body with the blankets.

“Ahhh…” Eunji moaned as she stretched, “I feel so good.”

“Good morning, Eunji-yah…” I greeted, smiling slightly and giggling nervously.

“What a great morning it is, Bomi-yah.” She greeted back with a satisfied smile.

“Yah, Jung Eunji. Why are you so happy this morning?” I asked.

“Life’s just great.” She vaguely replied while continuing to smile.

“Hold on, you scored last night, didn't you?” I asked as I observed her face.

Her eyes popped open, “W-why would you think that?”

“Well, because I’ve never seen you make that kind of expression before, and you’re too pure to have done ‘it’ before.” I deduced.

“Pfft, I’ve done it plenty of times with plenty of people.” She retorted.

“Really?” I asked, shocked at her statement.

Her pokerface faltered, “No… Not even once…”

I chuckled.

“Oh, by the way” My best friend continued, “Chorong unnie let you sleep here last night?”

“Y-yeah, she just let me sleep here, that’s all…” I lied.

“Oh so then that means there’s good news right?” She asked with a smile.

I smiled back brightly, “Mhm.”

Just then, I recalled some moments from last night…

“Hi, Naeun-ah.” I replied, “Where’s Eunji?”

“Sleeping like a baby.” Naeun replied, grinning, “She’s been out cold since an hour ago.”

Then Chorong unnie pulled her aside and they chuckled together…

“You slept with Naeun…” I whispered.

“H-how did you know that?” She whispered back.

“Lucky guess.” I retorted, “So, you like women too?…”

She nodded, “Yeah… I realized it pretty recently.”

“Why didn’t you tell me?” I asked.

“Well, you were going through a lot and I wanted to help you first before I talked about myself.”

“Aigoo, what a selfless one you are.”

My bestie shot me a cute eye smile.

“So you and Naeunie are an item now?”

She nodded excitedly.

Wow, I can’t believe four members of Apink like women… What are the odds of something like that? I wonder if the two youngest will end up liking each other. But hey, either way I’m not complaining! It’ll strengthen our bonds even more and we can get even closer. Platonically, that is. But of course we won’t forget about our two youngest!

“Congratulations!” I replied, opening my arms as a gesture for her to come and hug me.

“I have to congratulate you too!” She excitedly replied, “I’m so happy for you!”

However, because stupidity kicked in, I didn’t realize that if both of my arms are opened wide, neither of the two are holding the blanket to cover my chest… 

Ah crap.

Eunji was smiling brightly as she approached me with her arms open too, ready to hug me. And of course as I opened mine, the blanket fell down to my belly button, exposing my bare chest. I quickly grabbed the blanket and pulled it over my chest with one hand, hoping she didn’t see my twins. She continued to approach me with a bright smile.

Maybe she didn’t see it! Maybe this time I’m actually safe!

Once my best friend got to me, she lowered herself to give me a hug while smiling enthusiastically. At least, that’s what I hoped. But she didn’t lower herself to hug me… She lowered herself to reach for my pillow.

“Heh, congratula—do you think I’m stupid?! OF COURSE I SAW YOUR BLANKET FALL!” She exploded, frantically attacking me with my pillow.

One thing I've realized during my tenure with these girls is that I usually don't get away with my stupidity... 

“Eunji-yah! Stop!” I pleaded, “It may be just a pillow but it still hurts!”

"Good!" She screamed.

“Why is it so loud?…” Chorong unnie mumbled as she opened her eyes.

“Unnie!” I cried as I was getting hit repeatedly, clinging onto her.

“Yah! What’s going on?!” Unnie squeaked.

“WHY — DO — YOU — TWO — KEEP — HAVING — — WHILE — I — SLEEP?!” Eunji roared, hitting me in between words.

“It was dark! we didn’t see you!” Unnie replied.

“This is my room too!” She growled, “Why would I not be in here?!"

“We’re sorry!” I cried.

Eunji then stopped beating me and stood up straight, trying to calm herself down. Chorong unnie and I used that time to sit up.

“Twice is more than enough. No more fooling around like that if I’m sleeping in the room, got it?!” She commanded.

“Yes…” We replied in unison.

“Good.” Eunji responded, nodding.

Glad that’s over. I’ve been getting beat up too much lately…

“Congratulations on getting back together, I hope your bond will become tighter as you two fight through adversity, I’m sure you’ll go the distance!” She congratulated, “And if you two fight again, communicate. Don’t have any fights where one person says something then walks out. Nothing will ever be solved that way.”

“Thanks, Eunji-yah.” Chorong unnie replied.

I nodded happily.

And at the blink of an eye, she swung the pillow once more with force and launched it at my face, “KEEP YOUR CLOTHES ON IF I’M IN THE ROOM, YOON BOMI!”

“Okay okay!” I cried as I fell back due to the force of impact.

And with that, she blew a kiss and left the room.

“Good morning, baby.” Chorong unnie called as she giggled, rubbing my cheek, “Seems like getting beat up is becoming a normal thing for my little pabo.”

I nuzzled my head against her, “You’d never beat me up again, would you?”

“If you’re a good girl I won't.” She teased.

“I am a good girl!” I retorted, pouting slightly.

“Did she hurt you anywhere?” She asked.

“My lips.” I cheekily replied, “Kiss it better?”

“Aish, you’re so cheesy.” She replied with a giggle, giving me a soft, gentle kiss, “Now get up, Bbom-ah. I have to make breakfast.”

I laughed, “Breakfast? It’s passed 1:30 already.”

“What?!” She shrieked, “Oh no! I slept in for too long!”

“I’m sure everyone else got up on their own and made breakfast earlier, don’t worry.” I comforted.

“Then we have to eat lunch.”

“Will you make food for me?” I asked with hope.

“Anything you want.” She replied.

— 

Chorong’s P.O.V

If there’s one thing I know about my Bomi, it’s that she loves my home cooked meals. Even more so since we’re not always home to make food ourselves. After all I put her through, of course I’d go make her any food she wants.

“Anything I want?!?!” She squeaked, gripping me tightly.

“You can’t have unhealthy snacks for lunch.” I nagged, reading her mind.

“Aw…” She whined.

“You’re 23 and you still believe you can eat something like that for a meal?” I asked in disbelief, laughing to myself.

“Fine, I’ll think of something else! But I have to brush my teeth and stuff first!” She announced, jumping out of bed and running out the door.

“Wait Bomi-yah! Your clothes!” I screamed.

Once I called out for her, I heard a series of traumatic, loud screams from everyone in the dorm.

“Sorry! Sorry! I forgot I’m !” I heard Bomi apologize loudly as she ran somewhere and shut a door, which I assumed was her room.

I rested my forehead on my palm as I sighed. Yoon Bomi is the only person I know who manages with each passing day to get smarter and stupider at the same time. She’s kind of a ditz sometimes… But what can I do? She’s mine.

I got out of bed and fixed myself up before making my way to the kitchen. When I left my room, I passed by the living room and was greeted by Hayoung, Naeun, and Namjoo along the way while Eunji was busy eating the leftovers the other girls made for their lunch. But the maknae line didn’t speak a single word; they just stared at me with their hands together, watching every move I made. I’m guessing they’re all waiting to hear the results from last night. Seems like Eunji didn’t tell them what she saw in the bedroom. Which is good! Since I’d rather tell them all by myself.

“Is there something any of you need?” I asked, knowing that they wanted.

“Oh c’mon unnie!” Hayoung squeaked, “You know what we’re he

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter