Part 1: Bomi's Diary

Why I "Hate" Park Chorong
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chorong's P.O.V

I couldn't believe it; it was a real surprise for me and all of my members when our manager oppas told us we have tomorrow off. Now, you might think we'd take this opportunity to go out and do something fun... But in all honesty, Apink is very tired. Very, very tired. As the leader of Apink, I feel like it's my job to take care of all of my members; they're my second family, and I love them all very much. Other than my family in Chungcheongbok-do, I love them more than anything in the world. 

I let my girls sleep in instead of waking them up. They've been working hard lately and they really deserve the rest they've been deprived of. I'll admit it, I slept in too. But to no surprise, I was the first one awake. I woke up around 11:30 a.m. while Naeun, Namjoo, and Hayoung woke up around noon. Bomi and Eunji didn't wake up until around one in the afternoon. Surprised? I'd be surprised if you were surprised; those two are really special in their own way. Well, Eunji is the hardest to wake up… But I love her regardless.

When the clock struck one they left their chambers and made their way to the kitchen so they can eat "brunch". My motherly instincts tingled, giving me a feeling that Bomi forgot to fix her bed. She was still eating, so I decided to check our room and just fix her bed for her if it actually isn't fixed. I excused myself and stood up from the couch, making my way to the master bedroom. 

Ah, this little pabo... She's a grown woman and still forgets to fix her bed sometimes.

I walked over to Bomi's bed and I hit my foot against something. I looked downwards and saw a little diary peeping out from under her bed. I fought curiosity but it beat me. I picked up the diary and quickly skimmed through it; the whole thing was empty except for one portion in the middle.

I giggled. I just can't understand her sometimes. 

"Aigoo. Bbom-ah.... why would you use a whole book for one entry and place it in the middle?" I blurted, not aiming at anyone in particular, since, well, I’m the only one here.

I read the title of Bomi's single but very detailed entry, and it read, "Why I Hate Park Chorong"...

I felt like I got shot in the heart, "Sul ma... Bomi-yah... is this how you really feel?"

I brought her diary to my bed and decided to take the time to thoroughly read through this, then talk with her. 

Alright, here I go…

— ~ — 

Why I Hate Park Chorong

- Apink's sparkling Yoon Bomi.

I huffed, "Sparkling my ."

Dear diary,

It's always been my dream to be a singer, and in the year of 2011, my dream came true when I debuted for Apink. I've developed relationships with all of my fellow members. Well, I didn't have as much time with Yookyung compared to my other members, but that's a whole different story. Anyway, I've been living with Eunji, Naeun, Hayoung, Namjoo, and Chorong unnie ever since then. Hayoung is such a mature maknae and it really intrigues me how her age and her personality just don't match. Naeun is the most boring among us, but she's very artistic and a funny person if you take the time to know her. We actually have no problems having fun when she's around. Namjoo is hilarious; we've shared many laughs and even sang together in a sub-unit. Eunji, well, Eunji is my best friend. She's one of the closest people to me if not the closest. We've done so much together and had a lot of fun. Our pandas even ship us as a couple; Eunmi. Funny, huh? 

Anyway, now it's time to talk about the leader, my unnie, Park Chorong. There's just so much to say... I... well, I hate her. You'd think that after spending five years and counting with someone plus sharing a room with them you'd like them... But no, I don't like Chorong unnie, and I'm about to give you a list as to why I don't.

I Hate Her Voice

Yeah, I hate her voice. It's so nasally. It's like she doesn't have sufficient airflow when she speaks so it sounds like that. Come on unnie, breathe.

I Hate How She Acts So Motherly All The Time

Her "motherly instincts", as unnie refers to it, is really annoying. She always wakes up first and wakes everyone up, she takes initiative all the t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter