Guests: kiddykiddo, Kris214 and STal

Who am I?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Amber's pov

 

While walking with her at the beach below my new home, I peeped at her and time seemed to stop.

 

 

She really looked happy enjoying herself and when she smiled, it warmed my heart instantly despite of the cold sea breeze that was blowing at me non stop making my hair messy.

 

She really looks like an angel or a fairy!

Why am I so lucky to have her? ^_^

...

 

An enormous grin was plastered on my face and I can feel that it totally tore my face.  This happiness was short-lived. Another depressing thought entered my mind destroyed all these.

 

I don’t deserve her, she will know my secret someday.

Hope that this secret can be keep longer.

BUT, she ought to know the truth.

I should not be selfish and kept her for myself.

I cannot give her happiness that she deserves.

 

While thinking of that, I stood there rooted to the sand.  My face became distorted.

 

Then a warm touch pulled me back to reality. Sica’s hands were busying combing my hair, she tiptoed and her face was just a few inches from me.

 

She was so gorgeous that I cannot help but to gawk at her just like the first I saw her in hospital.

 

My eyes just love to see beautiful stuff!

 

Then the movement on my hair ceased and I saw a mesmerising pair of cat eye brown orbs looking at me, enchanting me more.

 

Sica eyed at me directly in my eye and I can see my reflection in her eyes. Her face turned scarlet.

 

My body emitted monstrous amount of heat and making my face burned tremendously.

 

We stood there heated for a good while.

 

She then looked up, avoiding me and acting as if I was not there.

 

 

 

She is so cuteeeeeeeeeeeeeee…

 

I was fighting the urge to tilt her face and give her a peck when she suddenly looked at me. As if she has found favour in the sun, the rays shone on her in such an awesome way that she looked outrageously dazzlingly kissable.

 

 

 

This stunning view switched off my processing power totally. I forget all my misery just now and was leaning in to kiss her on her quivering pinkish lips.

 

She saw my motive and she closed her eyes preparing for this moment when I heard a camera snapping sound. Both of jumped in shock and snapped our heads to the source of the sound.

 

I recognised one of them. I stood in front covering the embarrassed Sica and asked bashfully, “slho901, why are you doing here?”

 

slho901 bowed and laughed nervously, “Oh, Hi Am and Sica. I was touring my friend kiddykiddo around

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter