I drank her milk!!!

Who am I?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Amber's pov

 

Doctor Henry fanatically put on his glasses. His “handsome” face became a nerdy one. He his thumb and flipped the papers in the file again, again and again. The room grew quiet and only the paper flipping sound could be heard.

 

At the moment, the door opened and loud cheers could be heard, “Nurse Vitamin, where are you? I feel the pain come back when I could not see you~!”

 

A voluptuous, healthy tanned skin lady wearing full white nurse clothes entered and her smile was dazzling like sunshine making our bodies producing vitamin D automatically.

 

She quipped enthusiastically, “Doctor Han~ry, this is your correct papers with the right spelling of client name.”  She then skipped to Doctor Henry and passed him the papers.

 

Henry eyed admiringly at this energetic nurse and his soul was lost in space.

 

Nurse stride over to my bed side, held both my hands, squeezed them, looked at me amusingly and introduced, “Hi Am, I am Nurse Luna, you can called me Nurse Vitamin just like the others here!”

 

(Guys, did I describe our Luna well? hehe)

 

Her friendly gestures immediately brought me feeling close to her.

 

She is so friendly

She looks familiar…

Where did I see her before?

 

Without knowing, I smiled brightly, looked her in her eye and so eager to reply her, “I’m …” I furrowed my brows and my expression turned sad and I muttered, “I’m sorry, I don’t remember my name as I don’t know who am I…”

 

Luna pat my head and cooed, “It is ok Am. Take your time, you just have an accident and suffered from a concussion. The memory lost is just a short term effect; I believe you will recover in no time!”

 

I eyed Luna bitterly and asked, “How can you ensure that I will recover in no time?”

 

Before Luna could caress my face to comfort me, Henry cleared his throat to stop more of the PDA, “Am Joseph Liu, I, the smartest doctor, Henry Liu, hereby announce that you are ready to be discharge!” With that, he swung his hands around Luna’s shoulder and dragged her out of the room.

 

Before Luna’s left, she turned and exclaimed, “I will pray for you, Am. Have faith!” She then gave me a wink.

 

I sat there staring at the door for quite some time before I felt the room became colder. I turned and saw Angel glaring icily at my “Mum”.

 

Angel spoke in murderously tone, “Mother in law, wae you pushed me off my seat and disturb my time with my Am?”

 

“Mum” shivered a little and defended, “I… was…too…worried….about my son.”

She then focused on me as if going to cry again and asked, “Son, you really cannot remember me?

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter