What a waste! Saved by 1 cm!

Who am I?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Amber's pov

 

I retreated a couple of steps and dashed towards the door, breaking it. Then I saw

 

 

and I blinked to zoom in to see my girl.

 

I gulped, sprang like an arrow from a bow, closed the door shut, locked it, took off my jean shirt, wrapped it around my girlfriend and backhugged her tightly. I was trembling thinking that if I was a little late, she might be pressure to take the undesirable photos.

 

She jolted due to my sudden action, she spoke in disbelief, “Am?”.

 

I hugged her even tighter and muttered, “It is ok Sica. I’m here. I will protect you.”

 

“Protect me?”

 

“Yes, Sica. Don’t take those photos. If you need money, I can give you. No question ask, Just ask I will give you. I will give you anything you asked from me. Just don’t take those photos, pleaseeeeeeeeeeee” I pleaded while pushing my head into her neck.

 

“What photos?”

 

“Wear a dress that is so short that it should not be call a dress and pose in seductive way.” I spat recalling the photo that I saw just now and started fuming thinking of the sights of those men gawking at my girl.

 

“Seductive?”

 

I nodded and my lips touched her neck. I in huge amount of air and breathed heavily to calm myself.

 

“Am, can you release me?”

 

“No! ” I retorted like a child holding her favourite toy.

 

“I cannot breathe~” Sica coughed a little.

 

I then realised what I had done. I quickly release the hug. She turned and s her hands behind me giving a full tight embrace.

 

My face steamed instantly as her bare front crashed onto me and we were technically just separated my black wife beater! My heart palpated so fast that I thought she can hear it. My head was getting dizzy, warm thick liquid seem to well up at my nose and I think this is what people call it nose bleed.

 

“Am, tell me honestly.”

 

“Hmm” I was like under her spell, nodding to her without my knowledge.

 

“Are you angry?”

 

I nodded again and breathe more heavily to control myself.

 

“Why are you angry?”

 

Without thinking, I answered, “Yes, I’m angry, in fact utterly mad. Other men are eyeing dirtily at you!” I s my arms around her slim waist but I gentlewomanly did that by pulling my jean shirt to cover her first before I touched her clothed waist.

 

“Eyeing dirtily at me?”

 

I clarified while looki

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter