f(x) – Dracula

Who am I?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Amber's pov

 

 

I was feeling flustered, I picked up a stone and threw it into a pond. The calm reflection was disturbed by me.

 

 Reflection?

I turned around, made sure that no one was around except me. I did the embarrassing body roll and shouted the idiotic passcode, “Wooohoo, Im y!”

 

Lo and behold, my guardian really appeared on the surface of the pond!

 

I was shocked but I still managed to ask,” Guardian! What should I do?”

 

Guardian just did an idk look and spat, “It will come to an end soon…”

 

Then it disappeared!

 

Man, not only the little girl Karenkwan01 walked away from me, even my Guardian did that!

 

I growled and decided to proceed to drive home.

--Saved

 

While I was walking to collect my car, my phone rang, I answered and the next moment I dropped my phone on the ground!

 

Wae?

I heard a dolphin scream

She is kidnapped!

It is KrySTal !

 

 

 

After hearing her scream from the phone, all my memory came back!  She is my one and one beloved. We dated a year ago. When I confessed to her, I also came clean with her on my real gender.

 

I was brought up as a male as my family business would only be passed by to male descendant. My uncle, Dam, is unscrupulous man who would do all things to get his what he wants. (Uncle Dam, nick name is dammit, haha)

 

Daddy knew that if Uncle is to inherit the business, he would definitely turn it all to underworld dealings for more lucrative returns. So when I was bornt, my parents decided to rear me as a boy and as a result, the business is spilt 50-50.

 

My parents painstakingly grew our business to what it is today and it outgrew Uncle Dam's business by 10 times, becoming one of the most profitable business.

 

Uncle Dam has a son whose name is Liu Jonghyun. He followed his Father‘s way and is a ruthless man. He is the mastermind of murdering his father's second wife so that she would not fight over the inheritance with him.

 

He is also the mastermind of my accident!

 

He invited Krystal to a party using my name. She did not know that I have a cousin that looked so similar to me and also under the bad lighting, she thought it was me.  Jonghyun offered her a drink that had very high alcohol content and making her drunk in the process.

 

When Krystal is drunk, she tended to be clingy and displayed aegyo. When I reached the party place, I saw her di

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter