She don’t mind my gender?

Who am I?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Amber's pov

 

--Back at my home—

 

STal left when I reached home. My heart felt unexplainably funny.

 

A little sad?

A little disappointed?

 

I shook off the thought cos I have another big headache now.

 

How should I tell Sica of the secret?

 

Sica backhugged me and murmured that she was hungry so cutely.

 

Maybe after food?

A hungry woman can easily be an angry woman.

 

I told her to watch television while I prepare lunch for us.

 

While cooking, I stole a peek at Sica.

 

 

A smile crept onto my face without my knowledge.

 

 I like seeing her happy. It warms my heart just be seeing her like this.

--

 

I served the beef stew right in front of me, “Here is Am’s beef stew WooHoo”

 

 

and fried Kimchi rice with sausages~ Enjoy Sica~” With that, I sat down opposite her.

 

She looked at the food in amazement, sincerely thanks for the food. Both of us digged in and it was truly very yummy! It can be comparable to restaurant standard.

 

Sica’s mouth was full but she still praised me,” My baby had talented in cooking! I’m so blessed!  She gave me both thumbs up and continued to eat slowly while I ate like a dinosaur.

 

I remembered that my beloved love beef stew! Wee…

 

She is sure a demure lady to eat so elegantly unlike STal who gobbled food down like me.

Wae?

Wae I thought of him again?

Especially when I am with Sica?

 

Then Sica went to the cupboard, took a bottle of red wine, went over to pour 2 full glasses, took a big mouthful at hers and passed the other to me. I was about to reject but she pouted and aergyo-ed that a little will be ok.

 

When I was drinking, she pushed my glass to make me bottom up. My face emerged with full redness.

 

She squeaked, “You face is now like so red.. haha…” 

 

She moved groggily up my bedroom and mentioned that she wanted a wash-up to refresh herself.

 

I sat at the chair trying to shake off the drunkenness that was taking over me. I drank a big glass water.

 

Wae? I am drinking so much water?

 

Cos alcohol has a dehydrating effect, so it's important that to offset this by drinking plenty of water. Try to match every drink of alcohol I have with one cup of water. Not only will this slow down the drinking process, it will help replenish my body's fluids and prevent hangovers the next day.

 

Wae is taking Sica so long?

Is she all right?

Did she faint?

 

I climbed up to my bedroom and when I opened the door, I saw

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Sica had changed into a sleeveless green night grown and leant on the wall alluringly as if waiting for me. She eyed at me and had the inviting longing look. She looked so so so indescribable irresistible.

 

I stood there frozen stared open-mouthed at her. She smirked, approached me slowly and pulled into onto the

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter