Special Guest: InfiniteCosmos_

Who am I?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Amber's pov

 

Sica then followed “Goldfish” by backhugging me tight and spat in envy, “Who am I, Am?” I blushed as I feel her well formed woman’s twin peaks quashing my back.

 

I am so going to have a good night sleep tonight…hehe

So I am definitely a male who does have normal male reactions…haha..

 

Seeing that I did not response, she squashed me even harder making me feeling dizzy. I exclaimed, “You are Sica!”

 

Sica leapt in victory and tears of joy were forming in her eyes. Then Victoria walked near me and I quickly scoot away from them and explained before I got crushed the third time and this time by my own Mom, “Everyone, please calm down. I’m sorry that I cannot remember anyone of you.

 

Daddy Dong Hae, Mommy Victoria, girlfriend Sica and you goldfish. I just happen to see  the goldfish in front of me when I’m gasping for air, was about to pass out by your tight hug and so I just rumble the word goldfish.”

 

I turned to “Goldfish” and asked bashfully, “Care to explain why you mentioned that I drank your milk?”

 

“Goldfish” laughed amusingly and squeezed my cheeks, “Aigoo, my little Am is such a shy boy even when you lost your memory. Of cos you drink my milk, I am your nanny and I feed cos you are such a hungry one that even your mom cannot satisfy you.” 

 

I heaved in relief. A pair of hands s to hug my neck and backhugged me gently giving me warmth, they belonged to Sica. She rested her head on my right shoulder, breathed down hot air on my neck that sent tinkling sensation down my sprine. She pouted cutely and muttered,” Am is not going is to drink your milk anymore, Nanny Ailee!” She then glared at Ailee but the latter was not affected by her.

 

Ailee’s face brightened and challenged, “Then whose milk is Am going to drink? He is a hardcore milk lover, he need to drink one in the morning and one before he sleep. Whose milk he is going to drink?”

 

Without thinking, Sica answered, “MINE!”

 

Mr and Mrs Liu side hugged one another and sniggered uncontrollably.

 

At the corner of the mansion, a bespectacled with black rectangle frame, medium length, black and straight hair, medium build and plain face lady was laughing her out with tears welled up at her normal size eyes.

 

Next to her was a young and cool looking girl with similar height as the bespectacled lady. The girl was holding her tummy, bursting hysterically and doing her famous body rolls on the floor.

 

Sica’s face turned so red in embarrassment that I saw tears in welled up in her eyes and thought that she was going to either cry or past out anytime. I quickly leaded my cute girlfriend into my embrace, running my fingers down her silky hair to comfort her and cooed, ”Sica baby, ignore Nanny Ailee, she was just pulling your leg, I know you care for me…I know… I know…”

 

Nanny Ailee smirked,

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter