Guests: NoName16 and Karenkwan01

Who am I?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Amber's pov

 

I was strolling at the beach enjoying the night sea breeze when my phone rang.

“Hi, is this Mr Am?”  A voice spoke in hurried tone.

 

“Yes, speaking” feeling weird to have someone to call me.

(Did you laugh at this picture? XD )

 

“This is Rainbow bar. Your friend drank till passed out, can you come over and fetch him?”

 

“Who is the person? And how you get my number?”

 

“You friend's hand phone only store one number in his phone address and that is yours. If you don’t come and redeem him, I will have to put him outside at the alley.” The voice threatened.

 

“O…k, give me the address, I will be on my way.” Thinking that the person must be a friend of mine as he stored my number in his handphone.

 

--

At the bar, a cool bartender saw me, waved and smiled.

 

The smile is a friendly.

This person is kinda cute.

 

He/She then pointed at the last customer inside thebar. That thin frame was familiar.

 

Could it be?

 

I walked over and saw the face.

 

“STal ?”

 

I tried to shake him but it was fruitless. He muttered, “I’m sorry…”

 

Thinking that he must be mourning over his heartbreak, I empathised him. I paid for his drinks and decided to bring him back for a night.

 

Before I left, I faced bartender, bowed and asked, “Thanks for informing me. May I know what your name is?”

 

The bartender smiled again. I felt it seemed having a sun inside a sheltered bar!

 

He/She spoke introduced, “No Name.”

 

“Huh?”

 

He/She seemed nice but wae so secretive?

 

STal stirred in my embrace and started squirming around making it hard for me to hold him. I bidded my goodbye to the unnamed bartender and left.

 

Bartender NoName16 smiled again but this time bitterly, continued to wipe the glasses and muttered while shaking head, “Wae my name is No Name? People thought that I was arrogant. Arish~”

--

 

-- Back at my home --

 

As if my body was conditioned to handle this body, I lifted STal effortlessly and lay him on my bed.

 

I glanced at STal  for a long time, captivating by his androgynous face and lost in my own thoughts.

 

Déjà vu!

Wae am I feeling happy to see him again?

Amber, you are not the Amber, a beautiful being of slho901's crazy story, that has so many hearts to love so many.

You are human except than you don’t know why so many people think that you are a guy.

 

Suddenly, I felt a pair of warm hands cupped my llama handsome face. I was shocked! It was STal , his crimsoned face was so near to mine. I could feel his hot breath which smelt of alcohol on my face.

 

He must have drunk a lot!

 

He leaned in till his lips was 1 cm from mine! He then rested his head on my right shoulder, blew hot air to my neck that sent shiver down my spine. He then s his slim hands behind my waist and hugged me. His lips touched my earlobe and whispered, “I want…I want… I want…”

 

My streaming body cannot take this anymore. I shove him off my body, holding his shoulder, reminding myself to keep a distance from him and asked him, “What do you want?”

 

He then made a couple of cute facial expressions and gestures.  He baby talked, “I want…I want…I want youuuuuuuuuuuuu…….”

 

I froze.

 

How can a guy act so coquetteish?

And yet I don’t feel disgusted by it?

What ‘s

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter