****ber starting...

Who am I?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jessica’s pov

"Hi Guys, thank you so much for supporting this KLAV story. I'm really happy that you liked my appearance in here. I felt so loved by you all. Thank you!"

 

"When wrriter slho901 told me that a couple of you asked for jessber ending repeatly, I was like"


 

 

"I did not know that there are jessber shippers. OMG..haha" (laughing nervously)

"I did discuss to slho901 about it, at first she disagreed  but later when I showed her my famous signature ****, she cannot say no to me... You are asking what I did to slho901?

I did these! Hahahaha..." (trying to laughing off her sillness)

 

 

"and then this"

"but all did not work as she is determined to give you all a pure kryber's ending so I had no choice but to ..."

 

 

 

"Guys, dont think the wrong way, I bought her a pearl bracelet that she liked it when we went shopping that day."

 

"So here is the below one chapter for you, please give it some love by upvoting as this is really the last chap...."

 

"See my lips and try to read them for the next 2 words. You managed to read my lips? " * smile bashfully

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Jessica’s pov

 

In a certain living room with another cat-eye beauty and that person is me!

 

I was fluttering my eyelashes and watching the live telecast of F(x)’s new KLAV Diamond game.

 

I exclaimed, “Yah~Why Krystal did not tell me that I will be featured in her new F(x)’s game, I so gonna call the game development team….”

 

I have long blonde wavy hair that fells from my crown, high forehead, piecing cat eyes, long golden eye lashes, pointed elegant nose and kissable provocative red lips that just yawned so irresistible cutely. I then stretched myself and fidgeted my toes.

 

I am really happy for Krystal to find someone like Amber to take care of her.

Amber is really a sweet and perfect for my baby sister.

She sees my baby sister's life higher than hers!

 

I hope I can find someone like Amber…

 

Good thing happen to good people and I am one. ^_^

So my other half should be one the way…

 

I quipped, “Now that I have just finished watching my baby sister, it time for beauty sleep!”

 

Before I placed my steps on the stairway to return to my beloved bedroom, the door bell rang.

 

I shattered, dragged myself to answer the door and groaned,“Who is there?”

 

I opened the door and was about to unleash my hellsica when a husky voice greeted her, “You must be Jessica! I am on behalf of F(x)’s new KLAV Diamond game to apologise that we did not contact you on having you in the game…”

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter