"Where am I?"

Who am I?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Amber's pov

 

Krystal has being with me all these while.

She is Stal!

She cut short her beloved long beautiful hair to disguise as a male and even living with me for 2 nights and yet I cannot recognise her!

 

Wae am I so stupid?

All the signs of her but yet I did not recognise her.

 

She likes being secretive and like to stay in room all day.

When she drank that night, she kept leaning on me and did a lot of aegyo to me.

She has an androgynous face and it was more prominent after she cut her hair short.

She got angry when Kris214 called her pretty and she likes people calling her cool.

 

Argh~ish…I am really a stupid… even my heart is clearer than my brain….

 

Sica is her sister, she must be doing it so that Krystal would give up on me cos she knows that Krystal adores herself more than anything. She is betting that Krystal will not fight with her for me.

 

She must be worrying for Krystal, as in Korea is a place where our special relationship is greatly disapproved!

 

But she was wrong, my love came and looked for me! ^_^ She did not dare to openly reveal herself as she thought that I might be still angry with her getting herself drunk and showing affection to Jonghyun.

 

--

 

I reached the destination, I kicked on the shattered dry down hut’s door and it flung open! I saw Krystal been tied up on a wooden chair with with tape.

 

 

“Krystal!” I yelled as loud as I can and my throat getting coarse. Then out of sudden, something hit me on my back making me fell on the gravel.

 

I felt warm liquid oozed out from the back of my head.

 

Jonghyun stride out with a bat on his hands, he taunted, “My. My. My, our Am is on the floor begging me to release his girl? Such a weakling! To think that you hold a black belt in taekwondo! Are you sure you are a man?”

 

I am not one

But I will not tell you.

 

I clenched my teeth and forced myself to stand up to face him bravely. I muttered coldly, “What do you want? I can give you, ANYTHING, you ask for anything. Just release Krystal, she is innocent.”

 

Jonghyun laughed like a madman and spat while staring at me as if jealously, “Anything?”

 

I nodded while my eyes drifted to my love.

 

I’m sorry, Krystal.

I’m sorry for you to drag you into this.

 

Jonghyun threw me to sign a document to transfer all my shares of my parents company that is allocated to me to him.

 

What is life if I lose Krystal, the only love of my life?

Im sorry, Daddy and Mommy

 

I did as he told. I signed on the documents.

 

He snatched the documents from me and convulsed with laughter evilly.

He then pulled the cloths out of my love’s mouth and untie her. She the dashed towards me and hugged me.

 

She wept bitterly and asked, “Wae are you so silly? That is your parent’

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter