Friendship or Love?

My Memorable Trip

She was tall and stylish.Jiyoung stood up and hugged her.I stood up too and did a bow.After that we sat down.

He said to me"She is Yoona.My best friend whom I told you about."

I said"Hello,I'm Amber.Nice to meet you."

She replied"Nice to meet you too."

He said to Yoona"Isn't my girlfriend pretty?"

I blushed and said"Stop it.You are embarrassing me."

She suddenly started to look at me from up and down.I was somehow uncomfortable with her gaze.

She said"I agree with you."

The food arrived.While eating,we talked about ourselves and how I met Jiyoung.

Throughout the dinner I could feel her gaze.I didn't know why she was acting like that.Maybe she didn't like me or I don't know.I just wanted our meeting to end sooner.Fortunately we finished our meal.

She left.Jiyoung and I got on the car.He started to drive and said"How was it?Were you comfortable?"

I hesitated a little and said"I don't know.I don't think she liked me."

He asked"Why do you think like that?But I don't think so.I'm sure Yoona knows why I like you."

///Yoona's pov

///Jiyoung told me he was going to introduce me to his girlfriend.I wanted to meet her and didn't want to at the same time.

I entered the restaurant.I spotted him.There was a girl next to him.I couldn't walk anymore.I was breaking from inside by every step.Finally I arrived at their table.We sat down.

I was shocked.What's wrong with oppa?That girl wasn't her style at all.What did she have which I didn't have?It was all ridiculous.

The situation couldn't get any worse when he asked me about her girlfriend look.I told a lie.I didn't know all of this would make me feel bad this much.

///Amber's pov

///After Jiyoung leaving,I went to our room.Jackie was sleep.I got changed and went to the kitchen to drink a glass of water.

I remembered her.It bothered me.I could tell something was off.

Next day,Jackie and I went shopping.She is crazy about it.We were at a store when my phone rang.It was Jiyoung.I answered it quickly.He told me where I was and wanted to see me.

I asked"Why?Did something happen."

He replied"No but I miss you."

I said"It's not like we haven't seen each other for ages.We were together last night."

He said"Not like that.Some times for us alone.Just you and me."

My cheeks were red from embarrassment.It was all new and unfamiliar to me.

We decided to meet at a place where isn't crowded at 4 pm.I didn't want to add another problem to his problems.Every time we met,we met at quiet places or hang out like mere friends.

When Jackie came to me after choosing some clothes to try on,I said let's just say cutely!!!"My sister,I have to go somewhere."

She asked"What's with this tone?Can't you be more obvious?You want to see your boyfriend,right?"

I answered quietly"Ye...s"

She pretended to be sad and told me I was with him most of the time and forgot I have a sister.A sister who came with me to this two months trip.

I was really sorry and told her we would spend more time together later.

She smiled and said"Go.How can I prevent you from going when you are experiencing these kind of feelings for the first time in your life?"

I hugged her and went.I took a taxi.It took me to my destination.

There was a company infront of me when I got off the taxi.I went into it.The secretary told me where Jiyoung's recording studio was.I took the elevator and got off at 5th floor.

After walking for a minute,I found the studio.I knocked at the door.

He said"Yes."

I opened the door a little and was peeking from the door then I said"Can I come in?".

He was sitting on the chair and turned.

He said while smiling"Of course.Come in."

He stood up and we hugged each other.The room was full of music equipments.It was totally Jiyoung's style.

I said"So this is the place you wanted to show me." He said"Yeah.What do you think?"

I replied"It's so cool.Thus this is the place G_Dragon produce his songs?"

He told me I could try too.I entered the recording room and started to rap with his sign.I rapped zutter by imitating him.

Jiyoung was laughing so hard that tears kept falling from his eyes.

I went out and said"Yo,wasn't I amazing?

He showed me two thumbs up and said"I want you to feature in my new song."

I said"See?Indeed I'm G_Dragon's girlfriend."

He told me he was hungry so was I too therefore he ordered pizza.

Suddenly somebody called him.He answered it and talked for some minutes and then hang up.

Jiyoung told me she was Yoona and she wanted to see him.

I said"Why didn't you go?Perhaps she had something important to tell you."

He replied"She just wanted us to hang out.

///Yoona's pov

///I was really bored all day.I have been free since my last fashion show.

In the past,Jiyoung oppa and me always were together thus I decided to call him.I called. and told him I wanted us to have some fun but he told me he couldn't because he was with his girlfriend.

How dare this sly girl ruins our long_term friendship.Jiyoung talked about her most of the time I'm with him.How can he be so foolish toward me?This wouldn't do.I had to do something.

Hiiiiii guys.Here is another chapter.sorry for updating late.I don't like the way how the story is going but I hope you like it.Please tell me your opinions about the story.I would appreciate it.Bye:-)