Losing my mind

My Memorable Trip

After making that painful decision,I took a taxi.When I arrived Jackie was sleep.I could tell she was so tired from all the things we did.I was exhausted too so I decided not to think about anything else and slept.

 At morning,my annoying sister kept calling my name loudly to make me awake.I didn't want to wake up.I didn't want to face the reality but It was my own decision. I got up and washed my face.

While eating breakfast Jackie asked"what's wrong?You look down."

 

It surprised me and I said"Nothing I'm just tired."She looked at me suspiciously and said"Did something happen between you and Jiyoung yesterday?"

I said quickly"No,I'm really telling the truth I'm just tired.What wil we do after this?"just to change the subject.

She said"We have to buy souvenirs for our parents." I said"For my friends too." She said"ok ok ok my little sister."

It made me feel relieved that my only sister is here beside me.((Forget about calling her annoying.))We bought souvenirs for everyone.While walking I kept watching my phone but there weren't any massages or missed calls.

I said to myself quietly"What am I doing?Did I expect anything else?let's forget it."

Jackie said"Did you say something?"

I said"No,nothing."

There was a shop that sold traditional dress.We went in.Jackie tried a hanbok.It looked good on her.I wanted to take a photo and I said jokingly"Please look here my princess."

She said"How dare you?"

After taking photos we left the shop.To tell you the truth,all the interesting things we did,didn't make me feel any better.I really hate this.It was true I didn't give him a chance to explain but I couldn't bring myself to call him. We sat on a bench to rest.

Jackie said"Amber,what's the problem?You know I hate being lied to."

I knew how much she hate that therefor I told her everything.

She said"So did he call you or did you call him?"

I said"No,that also bothers me.He told me he didn't want it to happen thus my feeling is one_sided.What is the use in calling him?"

She said"You didn't let him explain.Maybe he likes you too"

I said"No,no way."

Jackie said"Are you sure?Did he himself say that?"

I said"No but..."

She said"But what?You have to make everything clear.call him."

At our room,I was sitting on the sofa.All my thoughts were to call him or not.Then my phone rang.It was his number.I was taken back.The phone kept ringing but I couldn't answer the call because my hands felt numb.When I felt a little better I took the phone. But when I answered the phone...........