Happiness

My Memorable Trip

She replied"What did you expect me to do?Her words weren't wrong.I don't deserve you.Why do you like me?"

I was speechless and said"Why aren't you confident.Why do you think like this?I love you like the way you are.There isn't anything wrong about you and I won't leave you alone because of these stupid things."

Her words made my heart ache.She has been hurting since she was young and she was alone all of these years.Therefore i had to try more to make her feel better.

I whispered into her ears and said"Won't you make me any food?I'm so hungry."

She smiled and said"Oh no.What do we do?I can't cook."

I said"What?I'm very hungry."

She said"Just kidding.Sit down.I will make something."

While waiting for her I the tv.Because of the headache I couldn't sleep much last night so I decided to take a nap.

Amber`s pov

Finally the sandwiches were ready.I took them to Jiyoung and said"The food is here."I saw he was sleep and looked so tired.I didn't wake him up but I made a sound by placing the plate on the table.He woke up.

I said"Oops.Sorry."

He t​​ook a sandwich and started to eat it.After eating,he called my name and opened his arms.

Jiyoung said"Come here."

I was shy and was standing up to escape but he pull my hand.I lost my balance and fell into his arms.He smiled and said"Why didn't do as I said like a good girl?It's  not like we didn't do these kind of things before.You are so cute."

I couldn't let him win thus I pinched his cheek and said"You are right."

He said jokingly"Oh,look at her.You are becoming bolder day by day."and continued"Know that you wanted this."

I was confused then he kissed my forehead.My face became red.Then he kissed my cheek.I said"Stop it."

He asked"Why?Dont you like it?"

I answered"No.It's not like that..."He didn`t let me finish my sentence and started to kiss my lips.

We were kissing each other like there wasn't tomorrow.We were short on breath but we didn't want to end it.After kissing,I hugged Jiyoung and said"I love you."

It was time for him to go.At that time Jackie arrived.When she saw us,she said"I can feel romance all over the room.I did a good job to leave both of you alone."

Jiyoung left.Jackie kept bothering me and kept asking about what we did.Of course I didn't tell her anything.

Yoona's pov

I arrived home after that humiliation.I throw my bag and shoes.The only thing i needed at that moment was soju.Although I couldn't bear alcohol so much,I drank so much.I wanted to forget the pain but it didn't matter how much I drank.I stood up and throw all of the bottles on the floor.

I didn't change my clothes and went straight to bed.I couldn't sleep so I took some sleeping pills and at last I could close my eyes.

Jiyoung's pov

I was sleeping peacefully when my phone rang.I didn't answer it because I didn't  have any schedule that day and wanted to sleep.The phone kept ringing so I answered it.

It was Jessica.Yoona's and my friend.She told me that Yoona didn't answer her calls.Yoona told her she was going to meet me last night.Jessica called me to know if I know something.

I became anxious.After all she was still my friend.I called her many times but she didn't answer.I went to her house.

I rang thedoorbell.l knew her passcode but it was better to rang the bell first.But she didn't open the door so I entered the passcode and went in.

I went into every room on the first floor but she wasn't there.I went to her bedroom on the second floor.Yoona was lying on the bed with some pills spilled beside her on the bed.

I called her name again and again and kept moving her body.After so much try,she opened her eyes slowly and asked"Did you think I died?"

I replied"Are you crazy?What are you doing?I was so worried."

She said"Really?After all of the things you have told me?"

I said"I'm sorry but I don't know what to say.I can't change anything."

Tears started to come down from her eyes.I hugged her tightly and told her to cry as long as she wants.While Yoona were taking shower,I made something for her to eat.

We were eating suddenly she said"Were you surprised last night?I'm so sorry for it.I decided to let you go so don't worry about me.Don't  feel guilty toward me.I'm better.You can go now."

I knew she wasn't ok but I thought it was better for her to be alone and not to see me so I left.

Yoona's pov

I opened my eyes and he was there.All of my body hurt and I was so sad that I wanted to cry all day.After taking shower,I told oppa he can be happy with her girlfriend.Jiyoung left me alone.

I started to cry again.I told myself everything is going to be ok again and again.But what could I do?My heart ached so much and it was because of my own doing.He was my friend thus I couldn't do that to him.All i wanted was his happiness.

​​​​​​​Amber's pov

The weather was good.Everything looked fine.I was going to Jiyoung's home.

I was doubting if I should go or not.what if people find out?But I forgot those thoughts and went.

​​​​​​​Jiyoung welcomed me with big smile and as soon as I entered I smelled something good.I shouted"Wow.Food."and went to the kitchen.

He laughed and said"Do you know where is the kitchen?"

I somehow found it and started to smell the dishes.He asked"Excuse me,Miss.When was the last time you ate something?"

We both were laughing when the doorbell rang.I was shocked and asked him if he was expecting someone but he didn't.

​​​Who can it be?​​​​​​​​​​​​​​