My Saviour Or My Idol?

My Memorable Trip

A taxi took us straight to the hotel.We were so tired that we slept as soon as we arrived.

 

The next morning was the time to go out.There were many historical places that we went and meeting new people with another culture was amazing. Jackie returned to the hotel but I was hungry so I tried some Korean food.I liked their spicy food because it relieved my stress.After eating I was returning to the hotel but I realized that I got lost.

 

I paniced and fear mad me crying and anxious.I was thinking to remember the address but suddenly somebody hit me by the arm.He was wearing a hat.Although he was wearing a hat and I couldn't see his face very well,he looked so familiar. He apologized and was about to go but he heard me crying. The boy asked"What happened?" and I told him about the incident.Luckily he said he would help me.He comforted me as we have known each other.

 

We arrived at my destination and I thanked him so much.He smiled. He left and I went to our room.It was a very adventurous day.My mind was reviewing today that I found out I didn't ask his name.It was such a shame however he was my saviour.

 

Jackie and I woke up and ate breakfast.After breakfast we went to Namsan Tower.Seoul was so beautiful from up there.Of course you can't leave out the snacks.Wait I haven't said it yet but we are gluttonous.On the way back Jackie saw a dress at a shop.she liked it so she went into there.I was staying outside when I heard girls screaming. Say what?I saw my saviour.He was G_Dragon of BIGBANG!!!!!!!It was so shocking so I looked at him carefully.It was him.I was speechless.It was why he looked so familiar.After puting myself together I decided to go and thank him for everything but he is an idol.It could make the situation hard for him so it was better to get out of there quietly.

 

Jackie and I were walking when I felt somebody was in front of us.It was him.I couldn't bring my head up.

He said"Why aren't looking at me?crying baby."

I was angry.I saw into his eyes and said"I'm not a crying baby."

But he smiled and it made me smile too.

He said"Don't you wanna invite me to something for saving you?"

Jackie left us alone to have sometime for herself.GD and I went a restaurant.We talked while eating.It amazed me how I was so comfortable with him. He asked my phone number and I gave it to him.

He asked"Don't u want my phone number?"

I was shy about it but I said"I want."

He saved my number as cutie.Cutie?Who?He thinks I'm cute?No one said it to me and i don't think i have any cuteness.Amber,calm down...Don't go too far.He just wrote cutie because it became to his mind.I was thinking deeply when someone called my name.It made me shocked and i started to stutter.

He said"that is why you are so cute.I called several times but you didn't hear me."

After sometime we said goodbye.

 

I was lying on the bed when he came to my mind.He was just my saviour but what is this strange feeling?What's the problem with me?

What do you think?What's the problem with Amber?Here is the second chapter.Bye bye