The Confession

My Memorable Trip

Amber's pov

After eating pizza,Jiyoung showed me some of his works that he has wrote recently.Time passed so fast and I left him.

When I was walking out of the company,times which we spent came to my mind.Those good memories seemed like a lie to me.I couldn't believe how my life has changed.It was a sweet dream which I didn't want to wake up.

Yoona's pov

I put on my clothes and got out of the home.

I started the car and drove to the Jiyoung's studio.I was driving so fast that I was about to hit a person.I didn't know how I got there because I was angry.

I went to him quickly.I entered the room without knocking.He was shocked and stood up immediately.

He asked"What's wrong,Yoona?"

I wasn't feeling very well thus he told me to sit but I refused.Again he asked"Is there anything you want to tell me?"

I closed my eyes for a second and said"Oppa,there is something I have to tell you.Listen carefully."

He nodded for me to continue.

I said"We have been friends for many years.We grew with each other.We spent most of our times with each other.You always told me all of your problems but all of these changed from the day you became friend with Amber.We became so distant.Why?"

He replied"Nothing has changed,Yoona.Everything is still like the past.You are still my best friend who is like my little sister."

I broke inside again with that last sentence.

I said"Would you stop calling me your friend or your sister,please?Do you remember when we were 10,some boys were bullying me at school?You saved me.I was so scared that I couldn't talk.I kept crying but you helped me to calm down.You were always sweet to me.I had some strange feelings toward you since then.I was so young to know what is this but I finally found out I like you.My feelings have been the same ever since then.I hid them but how couldn't you find about them?I was coward who was taking up the courage all of these years to tell you how much I love you.At last,I lost my chance because of your girlfriend.There were also other girls you had dated but we are like strangers because of her.I came here to tell you these things.To ask you if I have been had a crush all of these years?To tell me you love me too.Am I just your friend?"

I could tell he was shocked and couldn't talk.We were both quiet.

Then he said"Sorry,I was taken back.It's just I don't know what to say.Beside these things,of course I like you..."

A ray of hope came into my heart.

He continued and said"but....my feelings for you are the feelings for a friend.I'm sorry that I can't give you back the same love.I love my girlfriend so much."

I said"How can you be so mean?How can you do this to me?I was the one who were beside you in your hard times.When you were sad,I was sad and did everything to make you smile.I could give you the world if you accepted me but you didn't even notice me.What did that stupid girl have which I don't have?She isn't your style at all.I can't even tell if she is a boy or a girl?Don't you think you will humiliate yourself by showing her to the public.You will regret for not choosing me.Do you really love her?or are you playing with her?"

Suddenly he shouted and said"Enough.Get out or I don't know what will I do."

He was so furious therefore it made me scared.I went out.

Amber's pov

While I was walking,I found out I forgot my hat.I returned to take my hat since I was near the company.

I was deep in thought when I heard a girl saying a boy that she loves him and if he loves her too.I decided to leave because I didn't want to hear their personal conversation.

But a voice stopped me.It was Jiyoung's.I was surprised.Who is she?Her voice is familiar.

I stayed there and kept listening to her words.She was right somehow.How can someone love me?I'm not beautiful or anything like a girl.I would hurt Jiyoung by staying beside him.

Even though those words were right,it hurts.Tears kept coming down.I put my hands on my mouth not to make any sounds.

So it wasn't a good dream.It was a nightmare.

Suddenly the door opened and I hid.I saw Yoona coming out.I understood why she was behaving like that.

When she left,I peeked from the door.He was standing there with furious eyes.Then he hit the the table beside him so hard.

I was about to go inside but I stopped myself.I thought it was better for him to be alone.I left there while crying.The street was so crowded.Cars were passing.People were passing.I was in my own world when I hit somebody.My mind was blank.

After arriving at the hotel and lying on the bed,I was hesitating to call him.I was worried about him.Then my phone rang.It was Jiyoung.I cleared my throat and picked up the phone.

After a little talking,I took up the courage and asked"Are you ok?Is everything alright?"

He didn't answer immediately looked like he was hesitating.He replied"Of course I'm ok and everything is ok too.Where did this come from?"

I could sense that he was having a hard time but I couldn't do anything for him.That made my heart aches more.I told him although everything is alright don't forget you have me."

Jiyoung's pov

I had a headache because of the things Yoona told me last night.They were shocking.How can she speak of my girlfriend like that and infront of me?She made the situation hard for both of us.

I took some pills and I felt a little better.We had a meeting so I had to go to the company.

When I went,the members were busy talking.Our manager came to me and told me that he saw Amber outside of my studio last night.

She stayed there for a while and left after my friend got out of the room.That was the time the reality hit me.

Thus Amber heard everything.I became quiet.

Seungri asked"Hyung hyung hyung what's wrong?I have been caling you but you didn't answer."

I answered"Nothing's wrong.I'm just tired."

He shook his head and said quietly"Something is surely off."

Throughout the meeting I couldn't focus and it was just my body which was there.

The meeting ended and the members wanted to hang out but I didn't join them.I was sorry to them for not spending time with them recently.

I got on the elevator and called Amber many times but she didn't answer.I called Jackie.She told me Amber was with her at the hotel.

I got on my car and started to drive fast.Finally,I arrived.

I didn't want to let her know that I'm there therefore I called Jackie again to open the door.She opened it and I went in.She left us alone.

Amber was standing infront of the window.I took every steps quietly.When I was behind her,I hugged her from the back.

At first,she was taken back but stayed still after knowing it was me.She was the first one to break the silent and said"You scared me.When did you get here?"

I replied"Sorry but I wanted to hug you badly.I arrived not long ago."

Silent were all over the room again but I was the one who broke it this time.

I asked"Why didn't you tell me you were there when Yoona said those things last night?Why didn't you tell me you heard us?Why do you always suffer by yourself?You said we have each other."