Who is she?

My Memorable Trip

I heard some voices.I heard a boy saying"when did you come?" It was his voice.Suddenly a girl said"Not long time ago.Your door password is the same.You didn't change it because of me right?I missed you so much oppa."

He replied"Me too.Come here.I wanna hug you Yoona."

I ended the call quickly.Who was she?Was she his girlfriend?Why didn't he speak?It was his voice surely.So it was just me that is having a hard time.I couldn't sleep a wink that night.Finally the morning came.Jackie woke up.

She said"Didn't you sleep last night?" I just nodded.

She wanted to eat breakfast and asked me if I would eat breakfast but I didn't want to eat anything because I wasn't hungry.She left.I was alone again like before.I thought all the hardships ended but no.There is no meaning in life.What did I expect?All those happy moments with him were a lie.

In the afternoon Jackie made me go out with her.I didn't want to go but she insisted.I could tell she wanted to help her only sister but she didn't know what was happening inside me.We were walking when I remembered the last time he and I went jogging.What is the point of remembering it?It was all in the past.

Jackie and I went back to the hotel.I was changing my clothes

Jackie called me and said"Somebody is calling you.It's Jiyoung." I was going to tell her to bring my phone to me but I said"Let it be." She came to me and said"Why don't you answer it?"

I said"I don't want to."

She said"Why?What is the reason?" I yelled at her and said"I said I don't want to." She didn't say anything.We were watching tv when my phone rang again.It was him.I didn't pick up but he called again and again.Maybe he had an important thing to say so I picked up.

I said"Hello." He said"Hi,how are you?" I said"I'm fine." He said"Do you have free time?Can we meet?" I said"Yes." He told me he is coming to the hotel to pick me up.

Jackie said"Didn't you say that you don't want to answer his calls but what is this?" I said"He called many times.I didn't feel good not to answer."

She said"It is a very good reason." and laughed.

He texted me that he arrived.When I was outside of the hotel,I saw him waiting outside of the car.I was looking at him when his eyes met my eyes.He smiled and waved his hand.I walked to him.We stand there without saying anything for seconds.Just looking at each other.He broke the silent and said"Sorry for not calling you.I was too busy.I missed you so much."

The last sentence made me remember that call and that conversation but wait.Did he say he didn't call me.Thus who did call me last night?I was deep in thoughts when he said"Didn't you miss me too?"

I said"Of course I missed you."

He opened the car's door for me.I got on the car.After driving for sometime we arrived at the restaurant.We sit.He said"You said you are fine but you don't look good,liar." I wanted to tell him he is the reason why I'm like this.

I said"You don't look good either.Why didn't you take care of yourself?By the way I know you are busy but why didn't you call me or at least text me?Was it that hard?"

Jiyoung said"Wow,wait a minute.Breathe.you speak like you are my girlfriend."

I stopped talking and started to look at the menu.

Jiyoung laughed and said"What's wrong?Don't tell me you feel shy?" I replied"Don't tease me or I kill you."

We ordered our food and after sometime the food arrived.Both of us were very hungry therefor we started eating quickly.It was so funny because we were eating like we didn't eat anything for ages.

I lost my smile because of him these days.I was mad at him but what's the use?I feel happy whenever I'm with him.I feel good just by seeing his face.I'm so pathetic.

After dinner he took me to a place where you could see the night view of Seoul.It was so fascinating.I said"It has been a long time we hang out with each other."

He said out of nowhere"I'm so tired." I was taken back and was so sorry I couldn't do anything for him.

Then he said"As long as I have my friends,tiredness doesn't have any effect on me."

We were looking at the sky which was fool of stars.I took up the courage and asked him"Did you call me last night?"

He said"No."

I said"Thats strange.I'm sure it was you."

He said"It can't be.I didn't touch my phone at all last night."

I said"I heard some voices.It was yours and a girl's named Yoona.Yes I'm sure it was Yoona."

Jiyoung said"That's right but It wasn't me who called you." Both of us were confused.Then I asked the question I was dying to ask him.It was hard but I had to ask him before my head explode. I asked"Who is Yoona?"

I was so nervous.I was waiting for his answer anxiously.

He said"Oh Yoona,she is my......