Giving Up?

My Memorable Trip

My first kiss which happened in a foreign country,in a strange place,with a precious person was so special to me.There were fireworks happening inside of me but that persion stood there like a statue.

 

The situation was so awkward until we realized fans left.He opened his mouth to say sth and i was anxious to know what he would say.

But he only said"I would take you to the hotel."

I said"ok."

None of us talked until we reached the hotel.

He said"Have a good night."

I said sadly"Thanks,you too and be careful."

That situation made me crazy.Why didn't he say anything?Is my love one_sided?There were many questions in my head.

 

3 days later

There was a summer music festival.Jackie wanted to go there badly.We went there.We were sitting at the first row and Jackie was jumping because of excitement.Her action made me laugh because she looked like a child.

 

The festival started.The MCs said the line_up and i found out BIGBANG would perform too.Why out of all groups it had to be BIGBANG?The worst thing was sitting at the first row.

 

At first a rock band performed.Everything was going smoothly when it was the time for their performance.The stage was so close so it was easy for him to see me.They performed Bang Bang Bang first.Everyone were jumping up&down unlike me.I was trying so hard to hide myself.I know it was a stupid thing to do but what could i do?

 

The lights went off and music started to play.It was Bae Bae.GD started to rap when suddenly looked at me.He smiled and winked.I was sitting there without my soul.It was when the reality hit me.Did he know i was there all the time?I must have looked so pathetic.The festival ended.

 

Jackie and i were walking when somebody grabbed my hand and got me into the car.Jackie kept walking when she realized i wasn't near her.She looked beside herself.She saw a car.

GD got out of the car and said"Can i take Amber?"

She said"ok but tell her i'm going."

He got on the car and started driving.A few minutes passed without saying anything.

I broke the silent and said"You were so amazing.I enjoyed your performance."

He said"Thanks by the way who was the best?"

I said"Taeyang oppa."of course to make him angry.

He said"What?"

I said"Just kidding.You were the best."

He said"I know."

I said"How childish."

He stopped the car and said"I'm so sorry for that night.I didn't want it to happen."

My heart broke into pieces.I said"Why are you sorry?Was it that wrong to kiss a girl like me?You didn't want it to happen?"I said those sentences without pause.

He said"No,that's not what i meant.Let me explain myself."

I stopped him and said"It is obvious why you didn't want it because I'm a normal girl and you are G_Dragon the famous leader of BIGBANG."I couldn't hold my tears any longer and i hated myself for being like that.Suddenly his phone rang.It was their manager.They had a very important meeting so he had to go.

I said"You can go."

He said"I'm so sorry.Sorry for everything.Let's talk another time."

I could see sadness in his eyes.Although i was angry,his sadness bothered me.I was walking when i arrived at Han River.I sat on a bench.I started to cry to let out all the things i kept inside of me.I calmed myself after crying.I decided to keep my feelings to myself.Maybe it was better for both of us.He is a very good person and i don't wanna trouble him.

 

At last,i didn't know i have to give up on my first love so easily...

 

Hi sorry for the late update.Here is the 4th chapter.Hope u like it.