Do U Feel The Same Way I Do?

My Memorable Trip

Someday passed just by going out and having fun with Jackie.One night I got a text message from G_Dragon.He wanted to meet at the park near the hotel.I got ready in no time and ran for 5 minutes.

 

One reason why I ran was I didn't want him to wait for a long time.The other reason to tell you the truth was I was so happy to see him. He was there.Handsome like always...I surprised him by hitting his arm like the first time.The first time we met by chance but became so close soon.So close just by meeting a few times.My action made him laugh.There weren't many people there.

 

We got thirsty after jogging thus he went to buy some drinks and returned.I was opening the lid when he gave the open one to me.I was moved.We talked about our life,personality and family.The more we chatted the more I realized we were so similar.I could feel he was so alone and stressed.Although there were many people who loved him but he wanted someone to love his real self not G_Dragon,the leader of BIGBANG.There were so worries in his eyes that he wanted to be free from all of them.I could understand him therefore I wanted to help him.

 

Suddenly he said"I am so happy to find a friend like you." I blushed and said"I'm so lucky to meet a good person like you,GD shii." He said"GD shii?Don't you think that it's too formal?I thought we were close friends.Call me Jiyoung or oppa but I prefer oppa more."He laughed because of his last sentence.We talked for sometime and said goodbye.

 

My sister and I traveled around the Seoul.We ate again and gain,went to karaoke acting like crazy people,did a lot of fun things.Those days didn't pass without him.The three of us hang out together.He became close with Jackie too.It was his holidays so had a lot of free time.We spent so much together that he said his group members and friends are so angry with him. But someday this hanging out stopped because he became busy.I was sad and worried at the same time sad because I couldn't see him as much as before worried because It was just a few days that he was free from all the pressure.He was himself but now he has to be GD the celebrity.Days were passing. I called Vitoria.She picked up.Luna,Sulli,Krystal were with her too.I was so happy to hear their voice.We talked and talked but suddenly Vici said"What's wrong Amber?" I said"nothing." She said"Don't lie.We have been friends for a long time,Amber.Tell me" I told about the things happened in Korea.I said"He and I became so close very soon and he is so much like me.But we couldn't see each other for days and I am so sad.I want to see him badly.I don't know why." Vici said"Don't you really know,my little Amber?You like him." I said"No,no way he is my friend thus I miss him.I don't like him that way no I can't." Vici said"Why?Be true to yourself and don't think much about it.The answer is easy but you have to find it yourself." Our conversation ended.I was rolling on the bed and thinking then I find the answer.The answer that took too long to find it was I like him.I have some feelings for him.I missed him so much.I didn't know if he missed me too.I asked myself"Why would he miss me?I'm like a normal friend to him just like he said himself. But I couldn't take this anymore therefor I sent a text message to him to meet me in front of the restaurant we went before.On the way to there my mind was blank and I couldn't think of anything.We arrived there at the same time.

 

Finally I saw the face I missed so much but wait what would happen if I tell him about my feelings? I took up the courage and I was about to tell him that I like him.To tell him I couldn't think of anyone else or anything else these days.To tell him could he solve my problem? but people started to recognize him. He took my hand and we started to run.

 

We kept running until we arrived at a dark valley.He were so close to me.I could feel his warm breath.He stared at me with those cute eyes.He kept coming more closer to me.I was confused and closed my eyes.I felt his lips on me and it felt so good. It was fortunate that the valley was dark.If it wasn't I would surely embarrassed myself because of my blushing.This feeling is so new and strange.So that was how my first kiss was!!!