My Answer

My Memorable Trip

I said"I don't know what to say.I'm so surprised."

He said anxiously"Why?Don't tell me my feelings are one_sided?"

I said"No but..." He didn't let me finish my sentence and asked"But what?"

I answered"I have to think about it." Just to annoy him.He replied"There is nothing to think.Everything is clear.You just have to say yes or no."

I was dying to laugh but I couldn't do it at that time.My tears stopped because of his acts.I said"Sorry for teasing you.Why are you so late?I have been waiting for such a long time,stupid.You are so mean."

He asked"If you felt the same why you didn't tell me even I didn't tell you?" I answered"I was scared.I was scared of losing you.What if I put an end to our friendship?I wasn't confident.What if you reject me?There were many things on my mind."

He said"You are stupid too.Why weren't you confident.You are the best just like the way you are,Amber."

I was moved and so thankful but said"Stop it.You make me blush." He laughed and said"So?"

I said"So I opened my heart to you for a long time and my answer is you too.But you didn't find about it.It's true that I gave you my heart but you have to take good care of it."

I couldn't believe those words came out of my own mouth.What's wrong with me?"

He said"I didn't you were such a poetic person." It was his turn to tease me.I said"Stop stop.It's embarrassing."

He hugged me and whispered to me"I promise to take good care of you and your heart thus don't run away from me anymore." I was relieved.

He broke the hug and held my hand.I tried to pull back my hand but he took it tightly and said"What?What are you doing?"

I said"Are you crazy?What if someone see us?It will be bad for you."

 He said"So what?I don't mind.You are so cautious." The thoughts of coming to Korea,meeting Jiyoung and becoming friend with him was unbelievable but now I am holding his hand and tell him about my feelings for him.Everything looked like a dream which I didn't want to woke up.I couldn't believe that there is someone who likes me for myself.Everyone except my family and my parents left me alone But now there is a person I can trust and lean on.He made me feel like a ordinary person,not a outcast.

I held his hand tighter while thinking about those things.It was like there was a war to hold each other hand tighter.We started to walk without saying anything.Walking with him was so relaxing.After walking for sometime we got on the car.While returning to the hotel,he asked me if I was free tomorrow and I answered"Yes.Jackie would stay at the hotel therefore we won't go out.Why?"

Jiyoung said"Hmmmm...There is someone I wanna introduce to you."

I said"Who?Who?Tell me."

He said"No.I won't tell you.You will know tomorrow.Don't ask."

I pouted and said"Ok."

He smiled.We arrived at the hotel.He and I got off the car.I wanted to stay with him longer but I couldn't bring myself to tell him.It wasn't like I had many experiences about these things.It was my first time.I just like staying with him.I have been friends with him for some time but the situation was different from before.We weren't just friends anymore thus it was hard for me to ask him to stay.Finally we said goodbye and I stayed to see him go.

When Jiyoung went,I went to our room.I was humming while opening the door.Jackie was still awake and was eating snack on the sofe.I entered the room.

She said"What happened?Our Amber is in good mood tonight.It is a rare view to see these days."

I said"Nothing.I'm just in good mood."

Then she said"Would you die if you always don't say nothing.I ask why are you like this?Or what's wrong?....but you always say nothing.Bye the way,Something is fishy,I know.You were with Jiyoung,right?Your mood changed after seeing him.Wait,don't tell me?

I said hurriedly"Tell you what?"

She replied"Don't tell me he said he likes you too?"

I couldn't hide my excitement with the mention of his feelings for me.It was still looked untrue to me.I said"No.You are wrong."

Jackie followed me around the room and said"You can't fool me.I'm very smart about finding about everything."

I changed my clothes and lied on the bed.I pretended to sleep but she followed me there too and said"I know you aren't sleep.Anyway,My little Amber grew so much.Now she is dating.I'm so proud of you and so happy for you." Then she left the bedroom while singing happily.

After that,I opened my eyes.All of the incidents happened with him tonight,His confession,my confession that I couldn't believe I could say those words,holding each other hand,Every moment one by one were like a lie to me.I was deep in thoughts when someone texted.It was from Jiyoung.He wrote"Thank you for accepting me.Our first date was so amazing.I will be a good boyfriend.Have a good night,my girlfriend." So cheesy!!!!He always move me with his words.Such a playboy.I

replied"I'm grateful too for everything.Can't wait to see you tomorrow.Goodnight.Bye bye." I could hear my heartbeat.

Finally,I slept.After a good sleep,morning came.I was sleeping.Jackie gathered the curtain,letting the light come into the bedroom and started to sing again with her amazing voice!!!!to wake me up.I got up and went beside the window.The sky was so fascinating.Cars and people were passing.Everything was beautiful and alive in my eyes.Why didn't I pay attention to these beautiful things before.

After washing my face,I went to the kitchen to eat breakfast with Jackie.She was eating and I sat down.It was silent but the silence broke with her voice.She started to tease me saying"If you want advice on dating know that your sister is always ready to help you.I think I have to see him and tell him my conditions for letting my only sister date him."

I said"Enough.I'm not a child.Both you and Jiyoung always make fun of me.You are both annoying.You said you won't go out today,right?I'm going out to see someone."

She replied"Yeah.To meet who?Your boyfriend?" I pretended to not hear anything and put my hands on my ears.

I had to go out so I started to change.I wore a black skinny jeans and a white t_shirt but I thought it wasn't good thus I tried many clothes.15 minutes passed and finally I found the right choice.I wore a dark blue skinny jean,a black t_shirt and a black sneaker.

I was going out of the bedroom when my eyes met Jackie's cosmetics.I was hesitant to put on make up or not but I went near the mirror.I put on a pink lipstick and saw myself in the mirror.

I said to myself"What's wrong with me?It's better to be myself." I erased it with the tissue.

I was leaving when Jackie came to me and said"Look.Who is this person?You are dressed so nicely.Have a good date." We said goodbye.

I took a taxi and went to N restaurant.When I went in,there weren't many people.I was looking for Jiyoung.I saw him sitting at the table in the corner.He saw me and waved.I went to where he was.He stand up and pull back the chair next to him for me to sit down.

I said"Tnx.Hi."

He said"Hello.Your welcome.Was it hard for you to find this place?"

I said"No,A taxi got me here.where is the person I have to meet?I'm curious."

Jiyoung said"Wait.He/She will come soon."

He continued "My girlfriend got prettier today.I'm so lucky to have a girlfriend like you."

I said"Wow.Thank you so much.I thought you were a playboy but I'm sure now that you are a playboy.I can swear."

He said"But I'm so serious.You became bold today.You were so poetic yesterday."

I took his glass of water and drank it.I was looking at him when he started to wave at someone.I looked at the way he was waving.

That person was a girl.A girl was coming to our table.Who is she?