His Answer

My Memorable Trip

Oh Yoona....she is my childhood friend.

I said"You must be close.How old is she?what is she doing?"

He answered"Yeah,of course we are.we have been friends for a really long time.She is two years younger than me and she is a model."

I asked again"How did you become friends?"He answered"Our dads were childhood friends too.She is like a little sister to me."

I was thinking about their relation when he said"By the way,why are you so curious about her?You are asking all these questions without any stop."I was surprised couldn't think of anything reasonable.

I said"I have always been a curious person."

He said"Oh,really?I didn't know you were like that."and smirked.

I said"Don't tease me." We were speaking when his fans came and wanted to take photos with him.They asked me to take their photos.I accepted.Of course I couldn't refuse because of him and it was rude of me not to accept.I was like a slave standing there taking one photo after another.One fan after another.Finally the photo shooting ended.I gazed at him.

He said"Sorry."I said"No problem.I didn't know you were so killing popular.My wrists really hurt."

Suddenly he took my hands and started to message them.I was pulling back my hands but he took them tightly and said"Stay still."

Before going to the hotel,we decided to meet tomorrow night.

That night///Jiyoung wanted to take me somewhere.He didn't tell me where.All of a sudden,he looked so anxious and stopped talking.I was worried thus I asked him"What's wrong Jiyoung?"

He answered"Everything is ok."I said"You became silent suddenly and looked very anxious so I was worried."

He said"Don't worry Amber."

///GD's pov

///Flashback*****

Two days ago when Yoona arrived from her trip for fashion show in Paris and came to my home,I was so happy to see her after such a long time but I couldn't show my happiness.Not that I didn't want to.I couldn't.I couldn't because of Amber.All of my days and nights were filled with her.I felt sorry toward her because I kept her in dark.I couldn't tell her about my true feelings.I had to smile,laugh and not be myself infront of others.It was so hard.I was going to let everything go but thought of my teammates,fans and my parents made me strong.This darn schedule made me work all days and nights.Finally my schedule became free.Yoona and I were watching tv.

I was deep in my thoughts when she said"What's the problem oppa?

"I said"What?problem?"

Yoona said"I know there is something wrong.You can't fool me.Your behavior became so strange.It is just your body which is here not your soul.Tell me.Do I have to remind you I'm your closest friend."

I was hesitant to tell her or not.I decided to tell her to see if she could help me.I said"Yoona,You know???There is someone I like."

She said quickly without letting me continue"Are you kidding me?Is it true?Do you like someone?"

I said"Yep."

Yoona said"But what's with the long face?Did you tell her?"

I said"Not yet." She asked"Didn't you tell her?why?" I told her about all the incidents that happened.She was silent for a minute and said"It is a very complicated situation.If your feelings are honest,you must tell her sooner and make all the misunderstandings clear."

I was so grateful to Yoona.She was the only one who didn't leave me alone in hard times.She is a true friend.I hugged her happily and she said"I'm so happy for you Jiyoung oppa.Good luck."

End of flashback *****

///Yoon's pov///I was tired from my trip but I missed my oppa so much therefore I went to his home.I was so happy to see his face but he wasn't the Jiyoung I knew.I asked him why he was like a soulless person.After asking that darn question,I heard the words which I have been scared to hear.I've liked him from our childhood but now he is siting next to me speaking about his feelings for another girl which is not me.

How couldn't he find about my feelings for him.He is a fool.I were always beside him.How can't he recognize?I missed all the chances.I have always been a coward.I was afraid to tell him I have liked him all these years.What would happen to our friendship when I tell him.All those pointless reasons made the world hell for me.

I had to control myself not to cry infront of him.Not to make myself like a loser.The situation itself was very hard for me,he asked me about advice.

Jiyoung was being mean to me without knowing what is he doing to me.I hate myself.I hate him.I hate that girl who I haven't seen yet.Such childish thoughts.

In the car

///Amber's pov///I the radio.A night radio  show was playing Fantastic Baby.I turned up the volume and started to do silly dance.I singed and rapped.I did all of those to make him feel more at ease.He started to laugh loudly when saw me acting like a crazy person.

I said"See,you laughed.Being happy and smiling suit you better."

After driving for a short time,we arrived at Han river.He got off but I couldn't bring myself to get off.The memories of that day came to my mind like it happened just yesterday.I was afraid something like that would happen to me again.

He said"Why aren't you getting off?"

I said"o...o...k...ay.I'm getting off."

We standed near the river letting the cool wind blows on our tired bodies and souls.I was listening to the sound of water when he called my name.I looked into his eyes and said"What is it?"

He said"I have something to tell you."

I said"Ok,tell." I was thinking if he is anxious because of the things he will say?I really wanted to know what is it that made confident G_dragon anxious.

He started to talk and said"I may seem strong.I may be smiling.But there are many times I'm alone.It may seems I have everything.I may seem like I don't have any problems or worries.The first time I saw you,I saw something special in you.It may seem foolish but it's true.You make me happy.There was a question in my mind.I had to find the answer so it took me too long.But I finally found the answer to it.My answer is you.What is your answer?I opened my heart to you.Would you open your heart to me?" He said those beautiful words with teary eyes.

My tears kept falling.I was choked with tears.I said"I......********************************/////////////Hi guys,sorry for the late updat.Here is 7th chapter.Hope u like it.Oh I used some lyrics of My Answer of EXO in Jiyoung's confession.Want to know your ideas about the story and this chapter:-)