Grade 6

(infinite/gyuwoo) Tree Hugger

GRADE 6

 

Year of changing and leaving. After this semester most of his friends were going to have a new life in new school but It’s okay since Howon still here. Their school were having a school party this evening and it almost Valentine’s Day already. 

 

“What’s that box?” Howon asked while he walking beside and finishing his ice cream. 

 

“A gift.” Woohyun replied with his eyebrows up.

 

“For who?”

 

No answer from Woohyun. There was only his brightly smile that naturally popping up. Even his eyes, smiled too.

 

 

“Kim Sunggyu Grade 8, I knew it.”

 

“How did you know that?” A smile disappeared. It’s how’s eyebrows up instead of Woohyun.

 

“I’m your friend, dude.”

 

“Ah, really?”

 

“Yep. Oh that’s him. I’ll go, I’d like to be a paparazzi for once in my life.” He suddenly run away. That sunbae walked in.

 

“How long have you been waiting for me?”

 

“Like 4 hours.”

 

“Are you kidding me?”

 

“Yeah.” Woohyun shrugged.

 

“And is there anything special?”

 

He felt like his mouth was full of a feeling. His gave a box of present to Sunggyu and his face was really blushing that moment.

 

Sunggyu was using his beautiful fingers unwrapping the box “Let me see.” 

Woohyun saw his little smile as Sunggyu saw his face full of expectation.

 

In the box, it was a Wallet for a boy. And there’s Naruto which Woohyun waking uo every morning to watch.

 

 

“Naruto.” It’s Sunggyu’s voice.

 

“Yes, it’s my fave. I hope you’ll like it too!” Woohyun paid a lots for his expectation that Sunggyu’s answers would be like ‘yes, I do love it too!’ or ‘I watched it every morning.’ or even just ‘I do adore!’

 

But, Sunggyu were really quiet and his hands were moving for that wallet. “Hm.” His voice was in his throat. “I think…it looks lovely but…” Unexpected, he laughed, ing hard and loud. Woohyun’s cheek was blushing like strawberries and others who were walking around stop and star at both of them.

 

Woohyun was too shy to do anything or even standing directly, he walked away.

His Expectation failed.