Grade 1

(infinite/gyuwoo) Tree Hugger

Grade 1

 

After the class Woohyun was waiting for his bus which his mum paid for two hours. Friends and sunbaes who were stay all around had left. Woohyun walked out to see the sky that getting deeper every minutes. Even that mummy dog and her puppies were all disappear.

 

Nobody's here

 

Woohyun just attended here and never knew himself been so such a weakness but when he ran to the payphone his tears fallen down.

 

“H…" tiny hand wiped all his tears to his cheek. Little Nam grabbed all his coins from the purse his dad bought him before. He dropped all the coins in to the payphone. His hand shook when he push the button.

 

‘Hello.’

 

“Mum.” He tried to stay clam.

 

‘What's happened honey? Where are you?’

 

“I’m…”

 

‘You're alone? Where?’

 

“At school mum…" He tried not to cry but his throat is hot and full of something he didn't know. “Mum...i can't find my bus nobody's here mum…"

 

‘Woohyun waits for me right there don't move i'll catch you asap.’

 

“Ok.”

 

‘Woohyun—’

 

His mum said his name but it’s ran out all the coins. Woohyun kept his purse and walked back to where he was before. His tears were non-stop pouring down but he didn't wipe them out anymore. He sat on the floor, his head beneath his knees and started crying. New school is scary and even more creepy when there was nobody.

 

Almost

 

Just almost

 

Mysterious hand touched him. Woohyun looked up and saw a little other boy that might be a sunbae. His cheek has yellow bear plaster and his lips showed weird smile.

 

“Here.” His small but bigger hand than Woohyun gave him a lollipop

“It's a cola flavor. My friends like it but I don't so it’s just for you.”

 

His smile is out standing from his round face.

 

“For me?”

 

“Um.”

 

“Thank you.”

 

“I'm playing with the puppies over there. Would you like to join me?”

 

Tiny boy Nam Woohyun didn’t answer and busy unwrapping the lollipop that's why sunbae took his lollipop back from his hands 

 

“Give it back to me!” Woohyun stood up and stared into his eyes

 

“Wait a minute. I do this for you.”

 

“Oh really?”

 

“So would you like to join in?”

 

Wet eyes of Woohyun before started sparkling right away. He didn’t have to be alone anymore. Sunbae took a lollipop into Woohyun mouth and walked forward to another direction that made Woohyun had to run faster followed him.

 

His hands, too. Grabbed sunbae shirt tightly.

 

“Wait for me. I'm woohyun. Grade 1 class 1.”

 

“Oh you're my brother. You gotta Call me sunbae too. I'm in grade 3 class 3.”

 

“Sunbae?”

 

“Sunggyu sunbae.”

 

“Gyu sunbae.”

 

“Kim sunggyu.”