Grade 2

(infinite/gyuwoo) Tree Hugger

Grade 2

 

“Hey! let's play hide and seek.”

 

“Hey! Don't go too far i'm lazy.”

 

“Just starting gosh!”

 

“10 9 8 7 6 5 …"

 

Little boy Nam panting in the dark corner as his lips had chocolate stain smiled, so wide. His friends will never find him because this place is more genius than any grade 2 could ever think about.

 

For sure.

 

And it were like this while time was flying.

 

 

 

Five minutes passed

 

 

Ten minutes passed

 

 

Thirty minutes passed

 

 

Forty minutes passed

 

 

 

 

“When will you come mad lad!”

His smile disappeared by the time and his tiny eyes now full of tears. His bangs were all cover up with sweats.

“Or should i get out of here?”

 

“Nah it might be a bad luck.”

 

 

Fifty minutes

 

One hour

 

 

 

One hour forty one minutes

 

 

 

“Why are you sleeping here?”

Woohyun opened his eyes because of the lights and strongest hand pull him out.

 

“Why are you sleeping here bro? This isn't a place where you can sleep you know right?”

 

“Gyu sunbae"

 

“What?”

 

“How can you find me?”

 

“Find what? I’m doing my job right now.”

 

“Job? What is that?”

 

“Cleaning my classroom. Come out and sit over there

 

“Um.” His shirt wet by his sweat. That sunbae gave him a grey handkerchief then backed to his job.

 

“Wait a minute.” Sunggyu sunbae shouted from the front of the class and woohyun can only sat straight at the back. He went to hide here just because there was no one in the room and a broom closet is the best at the moment. Woohyun as tiny as he could fade in but he didn't think about there was no one come to find.

That's why his tears were pouring down again.

 

"Why are you crying?"

 

"My friends could not find me."

 

"So what?"

 

"I'm so sad" maybe, because he was too young so he did not know how to explain himself feeling and it is all just because of it worst so it made him sad. he still got a lot to learn.

 

"And why you sad about it?" The grade 4 sunbae walked through him with a broom, two steps before Woohyun he jump on his broom and pretended like he was a witch. "That was you were hidden here I had a magic I got a spells."

 

"What is spell?"

 

"Spell is a spell"

 

“How?”

 

"Like this." Sunbae and his broom stood in front of Woohyun and moved his hands around little brother body like he tried to made a spell.

 

"How did you know?"

 

"I found it in a tale."

 

"And-"

 

"Let me finish this first."

 

"Uh okay"

 

"Did you know how my spell works?" Woohyun eyes rolling follow sunbae's fingers.

 

"You can bring up snacks?"

 

"False!" He laughing till his eyes disappeared

 

"I don't want to do this anymore!"

 

When little bro was like going to be mourning, He was stop bullying and jumping like a fool. "Here it is! My magic spell is for only me no one could found you except me hehe."