Grade 10

(infinite/gyuwoo) Tree Hugger

GRADE 10

 

 

 

The date of graduation.

 

In the morning. They had a ceremony with all Grade 12 students who had been being a student under this school of all time. Woohyun was sitting in a Grade 10 line with his friends. You could see that his eyes were always follow that sunbae around, the one he once ran away, the one that got famous until last day.

After the ceremony, his family walked in and had a great photo time together. His older sister was the one who looked alike. Even if he had a boring face on his but hands still took the bouquet anyway. His father looked so young and his mum felt so kind. Sungyeol and Myungsoo walked in to take a photos with their active looks.

Then someone walked in, too. She was tiny but still lovely, her white skin and truly smile caught everyone’s. She gave him a bouquet too and his hands were immediately on her shoulder.

 

“Is that Sungjong his girl?” someone said.

 

A great family photo happened. 

 

Again. All Woohyun could do is run, run away from all bad side of view. Even in the last day, he still run. He back to Howon and started doing his responsibility. Before the sun set he had to take care all Grade 12 sunbae to the midnight party like a reception. 

 

When he walked in his hair was up so Woohyun could see his forehead shining bright and under his vest and coat he wore with necktie. He felt like he could died that time his eyes caught Woohyun. 

 

Woohyun gave him a pen for him to sign his name on a paper. He took it while Woohyun couldn’t felt his breath anymore. Once Woohyun gave him a souvenir, what he did was not just touch Woohyun’s hands but, he grabbed it.

 

Warmly.

Blushing face appeared on Woohyun’s.

 

“Are you still mad at me?”

 

“About what?”

 

“That purse.” Woohyun saw him shook his head to the back his suddenly shook his too and refused all what he said. But sunbae just smiled back at him and walked into the party. All in Woohyun’s head was only 4 alphabets together. 

Last.

 

 

But not least.

Woohyun was in a line to Sunggyu sunbae. It was like all girls and her gifts were here infront of Woohyun but all he got was a little paper he called it a letter.

 

“Hey” it was him, again, who was always starting the conversations.

 

So Woohyun gave him that letter. He did not even say anything just took it and read it after that. But Woohyun didn’t run away this time, he stood there like if the world fell down that time, he didn’t care. Even if Sunggyu sunbae might laughing at him or being naughty as he always be, he did not really care.

 

“Hm…” he kept Woohyun’s letter in his pocket. Woohyun just saw that his cheeks were red because of red wine. And his drunk smile were seriously silly more than Woohyun’s letter. “Woohyuna…would you mind taking me home?” his words were getting worse so Woohyun did not replied but when his hands pat on the head Woohyun got the worst by saying yes.