— Isn’t an Epilogue, too.

(infinite/gyuwoo) Tree Hugger

— Isn’t an Epilogue, too.

 

 

 

 

“Kim Sunggyu!” it was the loudest Woohyun could ever imagine in the morning.

“Kim Sunggyu what are u doing?”

 

“Mum I’m already waking up!” senior beside Woohyun screaming back. He got out of bed and opened the door

 

“It’s late what are you— oops is that your friend? You brought anyone home? You? my son?”

 

“No he’s not my friend, mum.”

 

“Oh then—"

Woohyun was hiding under his blanket with blushing cheek and his feeling was kinda mess.

 

“He’s my boy.”

 

His mum smile back with little tricky eyes and step back

“Told him were going to Jeju for this holiday, invite him.” she whispered as Woohyun couldn't hear.

 

Sunggyu back to his bed. They were laying beside each other with little curious wrinkles down on his face.

 

“What” Sunggyu asked. His smile came back.

 

“Um can I ask you something?”

 

“Anything.”

 

“Only some of a thing.”

 

“Anything” he was still smile.

 

“Is that your mum?”

 

“My cruel one.”

 

“You shouldn't be that rude.”

 

“No I'm not and yes she is.”

 

“And…”

 

“And?”

 

“And can I have breakfast here?” Sunggyu smiled back even more wider after heard Woohyun’s.

 

“Yes, you can. My mum would be happy if you come join us every morning.”

 

“I’m not a morning person.”

 

“Then lunch?”

 

“I have to go to school.”

 

“Dinner?”

 

“I—”

 

“Weekend?”

 

“Sunbae”

 

“What?”

 

Woohyun pressed his lips against one Sunggyu saw his dark eyeballs moved then said. “If you’re not sure about me then do not pretend. I don’t want you to be that kind robot in front of me, you were my little bro since forever don't ever think about changing.”

 

“I mean what did you said before, your boy?”

 

“My boy.”

 

“Who?”

 

“You.”

 

“Who?”

 

“Nam woohyun. You.”

 

“?”

 

“My boy.” Sunggyu kissed his forehead through his hair.

 

“Your boy?”

 

“Why?”

 

“What is that supposed to mean?”

 

“Boy, you are my one and only boy.”

 

“Like brother or nah?”

 

“Hm…bro…” Sunggyu closed his eyes a little then press to kiss Woohyun on the nose “Bro ever do that?”

 

“Well I’m—”

 

Now Sunggyu is on his lips hard but soft and sweet “This too?”

 

“I’m not sure.”

 

Sunggyu smiled and kissed Woohyun even more longer and sweeter “Hm hyung.” Sunggyu moving slowly to Woohyun’s neck he kissed it all around faster and somehow his lips are so soft his breathe is even warmer than Woohyun ever imagined. “Wha~” his voice is lower than ever.

 

“Hyung— Gyu hyung— please.”

“Woohyun-ah.”

 

“Hm” his voice answered Woohyun’s question.

“Hm” Lips and all fluffy cheeks were his.

“Hm” His breath was all over one body.

 

“Hm”

 

“Gyuhyun.” Woohyun called him when we finished what we did and now we were sleeping on our own paradise which we named it our bed.

 

“Yeah.” 

 

“Won’t your mum scold at you about what we did?”

 

As after all he did not expect to hear this kind of sentence so he could actually laughing with no anger Woohyun. “Mum won’t scold at me.” He kissed down Woohyun’s cheeks again and again. “My mum would be happy if you’re becomingg one of our family.”

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

At the late evening when I think there is no one.

 

But still,

there’s a cola lollipop,

a wallet that was only a wallet.

a brother with yellow bear plaster.

 

Gyu sunbae and Hyun hoobae — but not anymore

 

(Woohyun’s letter to Sunggyu on sunbae graduation’s day.)

 

 

P.S. there’s only us from now on. — Sunggyu’s