Grade 4

(infinite/gyuwoo) Tree Hugger

GRADE 4

 

Crybaby Nam from the past now sitting like a boss in front of Sunggyu. He held his notebook and pencil tight. His face was serious like someone is going to die soon made sunbae wanted to take a bit of laughing.

 

“That’s all. If you guys have any problem you can directly contact me at my class.” Sunbae has been waiting until the last junior leader left the conference room then he went to concluding all the topics with his teacher. It’s a formal leader meeting ever Tuesday and Sunggyu as the senior leader has to be the president who take care all the juniors.

 

When he walked out of the teacher’s room. That one little junior was waiting for him with that serious face.

 

“What happened?”

 

“Well, Gyu sunbae…”

 

“What?”

 

They walked together to their classrooms.

 

“There was a problem in my room.”

 

Sunggyu looked at junior’s face and that stubborn nose were actually enchanted him.

“What was that?”

 

“Well…the eraser…has disappeared…”

 

The sunbae suddenly laughing at the stairs. His junoir Woohyun’s face looked deep upset.

 

“That is not FUNNY!”

 

“Yes it is.”

 

“NO!”

 

“No less.” His hand shaking Woohyun’s head slowly.

 

After minutes Woohyun got what was sunbae trying to say. “No IT IS NOT FUNNY AT ALL.”

 

 

“Okay. Then tell me a story.”

 

“Well. I took my eraser to school and after lunch I came back to my desk and it’s just disappeared.”

 

“Yours only?”

 

“Yes”

 

“Then you want my eraser to use before hand?”

 

“No, if I take it you’ll got none to use.”

 

“I can borrow my friend.”

 

“Really?”

 

“Yes.”

 

“No, then I’ll go borrow my friend too.”

 

“Sure?”

 

“Why you ask me like I’m a little kids who can’t spell Wednesday?”

 

“Because you are little.”

 

“No, I’m not.”

 

“Yes, you are.”

 

“I AM NOT!”

 

“Okay.” Sunbae replied with his funny voice.

 

“Stop laughing at me!”

 

“Why?”

 

“I hate your laughs. I’ll go.”

 

Gyu sunbae was laughing again, ing hard after Woohyun walked into his classroom. He only got tears when he walked back to his. He was wondering if Woohyun might knew himself that he fall for the lips that always open to argue his words.