Grade 3

(infinite/gyuwoo) Tree Hugger

GRADE 3

 

“That boy.”

 

“You know him?”

 

“Of course. Why he looks so lonely?”

 

“You ask me like I use to know everything.”

 

“Then I’ll be back.”

 

“Up to you.”

 

Dongwoo replied and put Jajang rice into his mouth. When others were asking about Sunggyu he only said “Gotta follow his boy already.”

 

 

 

 

Sunggyu followed his Grade 3 little bro to his class. Before he went to the room in the line he was the last because of the heights but it’s all by his own standing alone.

 

At the break time they walk by opposite direction, Woohyun was walking to the sport stadium.

 

“Why you’re alone?”

 

“Nobody wants to walk with me?”

 

“Then I’ll go with you.”

 

“No, you’ll be late.”

 

“Then do not walking without notice anything. You might get hurt.”

 

“Hm. I got it.”

 

 

 

 

 

Another day Woohyun was sitting alone before the class. 

 

“You’re alone again.”

 

“Why?” Woohyun pretending not to care about it much. He looked up at the sky, some birds were flying pass by.

 

“Don’t you feel lonely?”

 

“Nope.”

 

“Liar.”

 

“Why you insults me?”

 

“Because you’re a liar.”

 

“You never be alone! You’ll never know.”

 

“Who told you? move” Sunbae push Woohyun away from the bench he sat and took himself sitting beside him. Grade 5 boy looks a lot bigger than Grade 3.

“When I was little I’m all by my own.”

 

“…”

 

“Do you want to listen to some tale?”

 

“Go ahead.” Woohyun’s tears pouring down again, even if he put his head up and pictured the yellow flowers in a green garden that always help him out, still worthless.

 

“You’re crying again.” The handkerchief which now is a blue sky was given to Woohyun. “Last time you still didn’t give it back to me, that one my day bought for me you know?”

 

“Just wait a bit more I’ll give it back to you.” then a smile on sunbae’s face was disappeared since Woohyun blowing his nose hard with his handkerchief. 

 

“Here we go. Attention please.”

 

Little bro nodded.

 

“Once upon a time, A little boy name ‘Gyu’.”

 

“Same as yours.” His eyes blinking fast.

 

“Yes, and he lived happy with his family until one day…”

 

“I don’t like this word. One day. I don’t like it at all Guy sunbae. My mum once told me a red riding hood story and it all sad stories happened with one day” Woohyun shake and closed his eyes under Sunggyu’s handkerchief.

 

“Hey, would you like to listen or want you tell me a story instead?”

 

“Listen.”

 

“Then be quiet.”

 

“Okay.”

 

“After that day little Gyu is new for school and really don’t understand why teachers always want us to sleep at noon. Gyu wants to play with the toys corner instead of sleeping. And at one sleeping hours he won’t go to sleep, the teacher hits and frightens him hard that’s why he was crying out loud and after that situation nobody talks to him because they’re afraid if he might shouting to their face.”

 

“But it’s not his false.”

 

“That’s right.”

 

“Then what’s next?”

 

“Then Gyu had to stay away from everyone. But after that like a little fews day later he met new classmates and forget all about his old one that left him alone.”

 

“Is this end with a happy ending?”

 

“Yes. His new friends are so precious and he had learned about how to be loved.”

 

“Oh I got it.”

 

“Got what?”

 

Little Nam smiled at him. It was a brighten smile he rarely saw.

“You’ll be my friend and my friend is Gyu sunbae.”

 

“No it’s not like that!”

 

“Thank you.”

 

 

His soft little cheek had been lose the first kiss to grade 3 named Woohyun under his blue handkerchief full of snots.