Grade 9

(infinite/gyuwoo) Tree Hugger

GRADE 9

 

 

 

“Their faces were unlikely the same.” Sungyeol said while caught a basketball from Howon. “He’s just another Kim.” He run to the hoop.

 

“I just heard people talking about this.” Howon kept follow him up but he could shrugged at the same time.

 

“Why can’t you guys just change the topic?” Woohyun 

 

"I only want to know. You might not believe me but I swear Sunggyu sunbae has a feeling with you." Woohyun walked away since then.

 

"Why can’t you keep your mouth shut?" Shin-chan friend followed Woohyun to another way. Sungyeol's sweats was all on his shirt he did not pay much attention. he walked down to another way.

to where rumour happened.

 

"Some people said that you are student president's little brother.”

 

"What did you say?”

 

"Are you his younger bro?”

 

“Who?"

 

"That student president."

 

"I don't even know him."

 

"Okay. I got it. Thanks."

 

 

Sungyeol came back to where his friends were with awkward atmosphere.

“They weren't any brother or ones family. And I really mean what I said. His eyes are always stuck on you. You just didn't see it. Or. You don't want to see it."

 

Woohyun did not look up to Sungyeol. But he did looking up to close his eyes, there was memories after all ages underneath his eyelids. And when it opened you could see it clearly that there was the pictures of them both, Kim Sungyu and Nam Woohyun.

 

Woohyun nodded to his friends he said that he had no ideas what was happening to him and he might gone crazy somehow.

But one of his friends, Howon gave him the same lollipop but different flavor. It was strawberry Woohyun never want to eat and also his fingers were not beautiful as that sunbae.

 

"I Need cola flavor."

 

"Then do not take it" it's Sungyeol.

 

"But. How did you know about another kim?"

 

"I went to ask him fews minutes ago when i walked down that way." He shaked his head.

 

"To who shout it out?"

 

"To Kim Myungsoo.”

 

"He talked to you?" Howon didn't believe what Sumgyeol said for sure.

 

"Why do you act like he has his own mouth?"

 

"Because you look like a gangster."

 

"Who exactly is that GANGSTER?" His mouth was fully down. "It's him. Not me."

 

"Did your definition of ‘him' is me or something Mr.Lee?” Serious face on his. New friend was coming to join the article and Sungyeol were suddenly shut his mouth. But it was so hilarious in Woohyun and Howon eyesights. They rapidly walked away left Sungyeol and Myungsoo with awkward moment.

 

Except the rumor about the new-good-looking-boy, Kim Myungsoo was Sunggyu’s younger brother there was another much more than you could ever imagine. Woohyun secretly wish there’ll be his name in the topic one day but there was nothing. He did not know if he should be happy or sad. Woohyun really did not know.

 

“I heard that he has one little girlfriend. She’s a cheerleader from that school by the way.”

 

“Who is she?”

 

“Here is, her name’s Sungjong.”

 

“Oh. She’s cute. But I can’t imagine them both together.”

 

Before they’d finish this, Woohyun walked away. He didn’t join in but could hear all the sentences, words and somehow he saw the pictures. He was walking like a wanderer until one of those rumors running into his ears again but now he couldn’t handle it anymore. There was a limit until she was talking about sunbae once were a daddy by mistake. He could not take the topic.

 

He won’t.

 

“If you not know him that well just shut your mouth up. Because if not, you’ll look like a fool. Truly .”

 

“Oh..sunbae.”

 

“You don’t have any good article to talk about anyway?” His eyes got wider he didn’t know.

 

“Well, we didn’t mean to say about Sunggyu sunbae. But…”

 

“But you said that he is the king of a one night stand and pretty sure he once being a daddy with one Jane Doe and you’ll be like everyone will stop praising him or liking him or even loving him and that would be a good chance for you to do a confession, isn’t it?”

 

Her lips pressed against one she couldn’t say a word. Sorry not sorry. Woohyun was running too fast. He can’t stop. He said with his angry eyes now, “If I heard about these ridiculous kind of topics again. You’ll know how to pronounce ‘Hell’.”

 

“But, why you have to be this angry anyway, sunbae?”

“Why you pay so much attention about this?”

“It’s not your business, isn’t it?”

 

This time Woohyun wanted to walk away. Their faces were all around his body and Woohyun got scared. He was standing alone, facing his feelings. 

 

“Well” he started. “Because I do care.” his answer was obscure made those girls reactions getting worse. “But if you think what you’re doing is a great way to reach your gold anyway, I would say that you’re all wrong. But I won’t say it out anyway.” he shrugged. “And yes. I do like him if you’re curious.”

 

When he finished his speech. He turned back and found one couple of eyes were starring back at him. Then Woohyun ran as fast as he could, far away.

 

“So do you seriously adore me?” familiar smile appeared on his face.