Grade 5

(infinite/gyuwoo) Tree Hugger

GRADE 5

 

“Hoya.”

 

“Hoya.”

 

“Hoya.”

 

 

“Hoya.”

 

 

 

 

 

“Hoya.”

 

 

His new classmate came from Busan. The sea breeze also following his body everywhere. Woohyun stared at the black bold eyebrows and he felt something he couldn’t keep it inside so he said, “You looks so much like Shin-chan.”

 

 

The Shin-chan who sat beside him starred back at Whoohyun’s but no answer. He went back to his new book and started writing something. It’s a surname, LEE.

 

“Your surname is Lee?”

 

HO, the next one.

 

“Lee Ho?

 

DONG, the last.

 

“Hodong? I’ll call you Hodong.”

 

His Shin-chan friend nodded. Seem like he’s the quiet one and barely smile per day.

 

“I’m Nam Woohyun. The sub leader of the class. Nice too meet you.”

 

Hodong nodded again.

No one was starting any conversation just because they wanted to act like I’m-the-coolest but there are some classmates came to see if Hodong alive or not.

 

“Hoya, Hoya, Hoyaaa”

 

“Lee Hoya”

 

 

“Is that your old name?” Whine whispered.

 

“Nope.”

 

“Then why they called you like that?”

 

“I don’t know”

 

“But I’ll call you Hodong.”

 

“No, you can’t.”

 

“Why not?”

 

“I want you to call me HOWONIE instead of Hodong.”

 

“Howonie.”

 

“Right.”

 

“Howonie.”

 

“Okay.”

 

“Howonie.”

 

“Enough.”

 

“Howonie.”

 

“…”

 

“Howonie.”

 

Howonie whom Woohyun had been calling for three minutes took his big bag out and slapped it on the desk. They had none conversations after that.

 

 

 

 

“Gyu sunbae.” Woohyun was hiding behind the door of Grade 7 class. Gyu sunbae who have seated in front of the class walked out with curious face.

 

“Who else told me that Grade 7 sunbaes were scary?”

 

“Well, yes, they’re scary but I have something to ask.” His eyes was a bit more strange. Sunggyu wish that this might not be the one that made him laughs again.

 

“Here it is.My new friend from Busan.”

 

“Uh-ha.”

 

“Then we were talking. It was a good one.”

 

“And?”

 

“He stopped talking to me.”

 

“What was that?”

 

“RIGHT! It’s weird right?”

 

“But, what were you guys talking to each other?” Without knowing anything Woohyun who got into his Shin-chan friend problem followed sunbae to his desk and sat down.

 

“Well…” Woohyun told him all the stories. Singe bit his lips till he felt hurt, also his cheeks were going to pop-up and when Howon took his bag up Sunggyu had to hide his face under his arms on desk.

 

“What’s wrong with you?” Woohyun asked with all his worries. His hand touched his shaking shoulder.

 

 

“No, I’m fine.” Sunbae now looked up and his eyes disappeared again. Woohyun rapidly knew what was wrong with Sunggyu.

 

“You laughed!”

 

“No, I did not! I’m thinking about how can I help you.”

 

“Seriously?” 

 

“You don’t believe me?

 

Woohyun nodded.

 

“Then you should try to solve this problem by make up with him.”

 

“Make up with him?”

 

“It’s like you gave him a little candy or you try to make him laugh.”

 

“But I don’t know how.”

 

“Why?”

 

“Teach me.”

 

“…”

 

“Please.” 

 

Because of his twinkle eyes that never took eyes of him so Sunggyu had to said yes, “Well, it’s might be like this.” He took right arm of Woohyun and shake it a little. “Howon-ah I’m sorry. Let’s talk it out.” He moved his finger. “And Howon must take his little finger here together with yours like this,” Sunggyu grabbed Woohyun’s hand and rolled others fingers, there’s only little one left. “Together.” 

 

Their little fingers hooked, it’s Woohyun’s first time knowing what make up with is.

 

Sunggyu walked to Woohyun’s class, he still going by pat Woohyun’s head even Woohyun was always said that it’s just for little kid not for him.

 

“Oh Woohyun, I’m thinking about it of all time.” Woohyun looked up to his serious face. “Your finger…looks like a ginger root anyway.”

 

“GYU SUNBAE!!!!!!!!!”