Truths

I'll Make You Regret

 

I didn't reviewed yet... Sorry for any typos. I'll fix it later~~

======================

 

~*Jin Hee’s POV*~

I went straight to the college’s yard, sitting under an oak tree far from the buildings. I hate to skip classes, but it’ll be worse if I go. I spent the entire morning there, deciding what to do. I don’t want to break Doojoon’s heart, but I can’t stand this anymore. I know Junhyung is hurt too. After all, our last fight was just a misunderstood of mine. I sighed and closed my eyes, trying to clear my mind for a while.

I ended up falling asleep. When I opened my eyes again was already dark. I rubbed them tiredly and got up, walking to the college’s gate. I furrowed my eyebrows in confusion when I saw the well know silver car parked right in front of me.

-Doojoon?

-Jin Hee!

He ran to me and hugged me tightly. It made me more confused with why he was being like this. Maybe… Something happened? I pulled away from him quickly.

-Why are you being like this? You’re okay? Something happened?

-Of course happened. You disappeared for the whole day! Do you know how worried I was? You didn’t even respond your phone! I thought something bad had happened. I didn’t know where to search anymore. I was going crazy and- Gosh! I’m so happy that you’re alright!

He hugged me again and sighed in relief. I couldn’t help but start to laugh.

-Why are you laughing? This isn’t funny!

-Of course it is. Why did you think I had disappeared?

-You always do that when you’re with troubles… And Ga Eul said that she searched for you in everywhere.

-Well… She searched really badly. I just fell asleep in the college’s yard.

He pulled away, blinking. Really… His expressions are the best! I must have a lot of self-control, or else, I would burst in laughter in his face.

-Are you… Being serious?

-Of course! Why would I lie to you?

-I’m feeling incredible stupid right now.

-Aigoo…

I chuckled and ruffled his hair. But our moment didn’t last long since we were interrupted by someone calling my name.

-Jin Hee…

Our smiles faded instantly at the sight of Junhyung. He’s a mess. Even from a little afar I can see that his eyes are swollen and red. He cried.

-I want to talk to you. Please.

We looked at each other and Doojoon nodded to me, leaning closer and planting a soft kiss in my forehead.

-Go. And do what you have to do. Don’t think about me; I’ll understand and accept whatever decision you take.

-Thank you Doojoonie…

I smiled to him and made my way to Junhyung. He opened the door of his car for me and went to his side. The ride was really quiet and I didn’t even know where he was taking me. After some more minutes, he finally broke de silence.

-You really were liking Doojoon before, right? That wasn’t only a thing of my head…

I could feel the sadness in his voice; I’ve hurt him deeply. But he had hurt me too. I think we are equal now?

-Why do you think this?

-Since you dumped me just because of a misunderstanding and engaged a relationship with him in the same day. I know you, and you won’t accept someone whom you don’t like. Especially so quickly.

-It’s true, I won’t. But you’re wrong. And… I’m sorry.

-Wrong? Sorry? What do you mean?

-I’m not in a relationship with Doojoon. We lied.

He immediately pressed the brake pedal and stopped abruptly the car, causing me to stumble forward. I looked at him shocked.

-What was this?

-You… Lied?

I bit my lower lip, feeling the guilty growing inside me. I couldn’t stand looking at him neither.

-I’m sorry, Junhyung…

The next thing I felt was his arms embracing me tightly. He buried his face in the back of my neck as he whispered softly.

-I’m so happy that you aren’t with him! I’m so happy that I still have a chance to be with you! I’m so sorry for all that I have done. That won’t happen again, I promise!

-Junhyung… Don’t promise me things you can’t fulfill.

-Sorry…

I patted his arm lightly and allowed him to stay like this until he calmed down. It was a good minutes. He let go of me with a small smile in his face. I felt bad to be the one to vanish his smile again, but I had to. It is a little funny, since his smile used to be the biggest treasure of mine.

-Junhyung… I have something to tell you…

Like I had thought, his smile was traded for a frown.

-What is it?

-It’s true that I’m not with Doojoon. But it would be a lie if I say to you that all that had happened didn’t affect our relationship. What you said made me look differently at him and realize many things. Now… I’m really confused.

-Confused?

-I don’t know my feelings anymore. I like the both of you. But love… I don’t know anymore.

-What do you mean?

-I talked with Doojoon yesterday… He asked me to give him a chance. And I decided to give him.

-So you are going-

-No… I’m giving him a chance to gain my heart; to show me that re really loves me. And I’m giving the same chance to you, Junhyung.

His frown increased and I could just sigh.

-I know this is selfish, but I can’t help if I’m so confused. If I don’t do this, I may do an unfair decision and cause unhappiness to all of us. I would be with one and thinking if I made the right choice. If you don’t want to do this, I’ll understand.

-If I don’t want to do this, you’ll give up the idea and be by my side?

-No… I’ll give him the chance the way he wants.

-It means…

-Be his girlfriend.

He stayed silent and started do drive again after some minutes. I know that what I’m doing is unfair with the both of them. But I can’t lie to myself; I’m not ready to take any of them. He parked in front of my apartment and I was getting out of the car when he held me back by my wrist. I turned to him confused but he kept his eyes in the road.

-You know that Doojoon always knew, right?

-Knew what?

-About… What I was doing.

I felt a pang in my heart for a moment. He hid it from me? But somehow… I can understand him.

-I know.

Junhyung turned to me with shock written in his face.

-And why aren’t you angry with him too?

-Because he did this to protect both of us. I know him and he probably gave you a lot of lectures all this time, trying to make you stop. He hid from me because he didn’t want to see me hurt, but he always said confusing things to me that I only could understand now. He tried to warn me. He just wanted to see us happy, Junhyung. Don’t blame him for what is happening now. It’s unfair.

I got out of the car and walked in the building. The way he talked about Doojoon made me upset. They are friends! I understand that he’s angry with this situation, but it doesn’t give him the right to say such things.

 

~*Doojoon’s POV*~

I was lying in my bed when I heard the front door slamming. I think the things didn’t turn out the way he wanted. Soon my phone vibrated indicating that I had a new message.

“Did you really know everything from the beginning?”

I froze. That bastard… He really had to say it to her? Well… If I lie to her it would be only worse. I sighed and taped slowly my answer to her. She’ll be furious, right?

“Yes… I’m sorry.”

“May I know why you didn’t tell me before?”

The question I was afraid of, came. How am I supposed to explain to her?

“I’m sorry, Jin Hee-ah. I just… I didn’t want to be the one to destroy your happiness. I tried to talk to him and make him stop, but he didn’t listen to me. I truly wanted you two to be happy together.”

After some minutes I could feel the droplets of sweat forming in my forehead. I’m anxious. She’s angry, right? She probably will not want to see my face in front of her ever again. It’s taking too long for her to answer. She’ll kill me, I know! What should I do? Maybe if I-

The phone in my hand vibrated, breaking my thoughts. Now that I have her answer I’m afraid to see it. After a long and deep breathe, I pressed the button.

“I scared you by taking awhile, didn’t I? Haha It’s okay, Doojoonie. I understand you. Actually, I’m starting to feel bad for Junhyung having to hear all your lectures.”

This little… I’ll have my revenge, you’ll see!

“You scared the hell out of me! I thought you would want me to disappear!”

“Gosh Doojoonie. You’re so dramatic… Hahaha”

“How’s the conversation? For the way he arrived, I think not so good?”

“Yes… When I told him that we lied to him about our relationship, I think he was expecting me to get back to him and to believe that he had really changed in what, two days?”

“You think he didn’t?”

“Maybe yes, but… It’s a little more complicated now. Although you are taking back all the things you said to me and throwing me in his arms again.”

“Don’t even dream! I’m not lying when I’m saying that I want you by my side. I’m not going to lose you for him anymore, Jin Hee.”

It took her some minutes to answer me. She wasn’t expecting me to respond a joke so serious, right? But I’m damn serious, Jin Hee! I’m not going to give up on you anymore. I couldn’t tell you properly how I feel towards you yet, but I’ll make you see and feel it. I promise.

“Aish, I was only joking, okay? Don’t be mad.”

“I’m not mad, pabo.”

“I’m going now, oppa. Goodnight~~”

You always run away, uhm?  I’ll let you go this time. Enjoy it because is the last time!

 

~*Jin Hee’s POV*~

I jumped in my bed with a hand above my chest. I could swear that my heart would jump out of it! I was only joking, why he have to be like that? Aigoo…

But… It has been some time that I felt like that. Junhyung used to make my heart race crazily but gradually he stopped to make me feel loved… It hurts a little to think about it since I always tried to show him how much I loved him…

I stayed like this, reliving our happy and sad memories in my head until I dozed off to the dreamland and allowed my heart and mind to rest a little.

 

 

========================

Hi guys~~ I'm soooo sorry for take so long!! ç.ç

But I'm in the middle of my tests and works in college...

I couldn't make it before...

Really sorry!!

And thank you for having so much patience with me and still support my fic!

New subs, welcome!! ^^

I'll try to update more often now that the tests are ending.

Please, comment~~ ^o^