Confused Feelings

I'll Make You Regret

 

~*Jin Hee’s POV*~

The brightness of the sun is waking me up. I don’t want to open my eyes. I’m with a horrible headache and my eyes are sore; if I look to the sun now, it’ll be worse. But why I’m like this? Oh, it’s true… Jin Hee you pabo! How you could forget? Ah, whatever… I have classes, its better get up.

Then, I felt something holding my hand. I immediately opened my eyes and let out a heavy sigh.

-You pabo… Why you stayed here, in the floor and without a blanket? You know you can get a cold? You want me to be worried about you?

I chuckled and slowly pulled my hand off of his. I got up and put the blanket over him. Doojoon normally have a heavy sleep, but strangely, when he is with me, his sleep become lightly. So, I wanted to push him in the bed, but he would wake up.

I walked tiptoeing off the bedroom and went to the bathroom. I took a long shower. I needed this. And even I don’t wanting, the tears kept flowing during it.

-Okay… I’m okay now… Jin Hee! This is not you! You are strong, remember? This happened before uncountable times and you always dealt with it! So, come on! It’s another day and you have nothing to do with him now. Just erase him of your mind, heart and life and live normally!

I said to myself in front of the mirror before head out of the bathroom. I put my best smile in my face, knowing that Doojoon would wake up soon. Wait… How Ga Eul left Doojoon sleep here, in my room? Oh yes… She’s not home. She’s in her parents’ house.

I went to the kitchen to make us breakfast. But, unfair like fate is, as much as I tried to do less noise, much noise I did. I sighed. Aigoo~ Really Jin Hee… You aren’t good in anything?

And like the well know phrase: “If things are bad, they always can become worse”.

I was with some pans in hands when I went to the front of the counter and slipped in the rug, hitting my in the floor and dropping all around.

-Kyaah!

 

~*Doojoon’s POV*~

I was having a really good dream. Jin Hee and I were in a field full of flowers, running around, trying to catch each other. It was so sweet~ But then a loud noise dragged me off of my dreamland. I woke up startled and then noticed that she was not in her bed. I threw the blanket on the floor and ran to the kitchen, seeing her sitting in front of the counter surrounded by pans and cutlery. I rushed to her, kneeling by her side.

-Jin Hee-ah! Are you okay?

-Aish, I woke you… Sorry… I didn’t want to… I tried my best to do the less noise I could, but this stupid rug…

I chuckled seeing that she was alright, nagging at the rug and rubbing her . She is so cute. I just couldn’t control my body and hugged her. She stopped talking.

-Don’t scare me like this again! I thought something had happened to you when I didn’t saw you on the bed!

She giggled and hugged me back. Oh God, I don’t want to pull away this embrace. Never.

-Sorry~ I was doing breakfast for you… I thought you would be happy.

-What… You are becoming sweet with me?

-Yah! Be quiet! If you don’t want it, just say it!

She pulled me away, slapping lightly my chest and then, crossed her arms, pouting. I chuckled and pulled her again in my chest, her hair.

-Oh, I’m sorry, miss sensible!! I didn’t mean to hurt your feelings. Of course I’ll be glad to be the one to prove your food and try to survive. Might I become famous and legendary?

-I’m not sensible and- Wait… Are you saying that my food is bad? Yah! You really want to die?

I laughed and started to tickle her. She leaned her back in the ground, struggling and begging me to stop between her laughs. I’m on top of her now and my heart is beating so fast. I want to close the gap between us. I want to lock my lips with hers. But I’m the only one feeling like this. How I know? She is still laughing hard and trying to gather her breath. And yes, she is looking at me. But in her eyes, don’t have anything more than a friendly look. Jin Hee-ah~ I wonder when you will notice my feelings for you and if you can return them…

 

~*Jin Hee’s POV*~

I’m really glad that Doojoon is here with me. He always lifts my mood. Yeah, I don’t like tickles but I needed to laugh a little, so I forgive him this time. But something feels strange. I looked at him but he is looking at me differently. I never had seen his eyes like this. It makes my heart flutter. Wait! Why my heart is like this? Aish, Jin Hee! What you are thinking?

-Do-Doojoonie… Are you okay?

He blinked a little, getting back of his thoughts. Smiling, he got up and offered a hand to help me too.

-Yep, I’m alright. Let’s clean this mess.

He helped me with the pans and to make the breakfast. We talked and laughed, but something feels weird. He seems distant. Doojoon-ah… What is happening?

 

~*Doojoon’s POV*~

Aish… Why these kinds of thoughts come in my mind in front of her? I can’t even act normal now.

-Jin Hee… You won’t get late for your classes?

-Omo! It’s true!

She got up and went for her bedroom, to pick her bag and stuffs. Before leaving, she came to me again and leaned forward, kissing my cheek. I felt myself blushing and looked at her with wide and confused eyes.

-Thank you for coming yesterday and for stayed with me.

She smiled and went to the door, waving for me.  When the door closed I put my fingers where her lips had touched and my heart sank. Tears formed in my eyes and I let out a heavy sigh. Why I can’t say to you, Jin Hee? Why I can’t let you know my feelings for you? Why am I so coward? Why… Why you can’t notice me?

 

~*Jin Hee’s POV*~

To be honest, I’m really surprised. It’s the first time I see Doojoonie like a real man, not only a friend or a brother. He’s quite hot too. Nice features, defined body- Aish, Lee Jin Hee! What are you thinking about? But… He seemed really different today. Like something is disturbing him.

I let out a sigh and a shiver came through my body. Aish, this cold wind. Why I haven’t picked my coat? Jin Hee, you pabo! I looked around and was shocked. Wow! I’m in the college already. How I did this? When I’m late, this never happen… Fate, I hate you!

I was almost entering through the gate when someone called me.

-Jin Hee!

I stopped immediately. My heart sank and my vision blurry. Yes, I’m terrible hurt yet. I was trying really hard to act normal, like he never had entered in my life. I don’t like to show to the others my truly feelings, I don’t like that people to see me crying. And usually I’m able to hide the tears in the bottom of my heart, until I reach Doojoon. But today is different. Today I’m much more hurt than ever. And I don’t want him to see my tears. I ignored him and started to walk forward, but it was too late. He grabbed my wrist and turned me, making me face him.

-Jin… Hee…

His voice lowered when he saw my watery eyes. Now that I think about it, he never had saw before. I breathed deeply trying to control my tears as my words came out most like a whisper.

-What you are doing here? Let go of me and go away!

He loosed the grip and I pulled my hand from him. I looked away. If I stare at him a little more, I’m sure I’ll burst in tears soon.

-Jin Hee, please… Let me explain-

-There’s nothing to explain!

I raised my voice and he widened his eyes. It’s the first time I yelled at him. He opened his mouth to say something, but a girl called me.

-Jin Hee! Are you okay? Something happened?

-Ga Eul!

I ran to her side and grabbed her arm, pushing her inside the college.

-Unnie, forget it! Let’s go!

She was looking at him with her killer stare and I know what would happen if she stays with him a little more.

-Jin Hee, wait! We need to talk!

-There’s nothing to talk about. Please, get out of my life!

Ga Eul widened her eyes to me and I started to run, pulling her with me. Junhyung haven’t followed us, but I’m sure that this is not finished yet. But I’ll avoid him for now; I’m not ready to confront him yet. I stopped in a bench of the college’s yard and collapsed in it, panting.

-Okay, I think is better you start to explain!

I looked to her and she was with her arms crossed and tapping her foot. Damn, this will be long.

-Unnie… I think is better for you to sit.

I let out a heavy sigh and started to explain all that happened. In each word that I said, her eyes grew wide and furious.

-Why you didn’t tell me early? So I could punch him in the face!

-Exactly because of THIS that I didn’t told you! And was all so fast too…

I looked down and then I felt her arms around me, pulling me closer to her. She my hair gently.

-You know that I’m always here for you, right?

I smiled and hugged her back.

-I know… Thank you Unnie!

-I’ll go back to home today. I can’t leave you alone now.

-Don’t even think in this!

I pulled back and narrowed my eyes to her.

-I’m fine! I can deal with it, I always do. You, go and enjoy your family!

-But-

-No buts! If I need something, I’ll just call Doojoonie.

She sighed and crossed her arms.

-Okay… I know you’ll be fine with him. But if anything happens you will call me! You understand?

-Yes, Omma~

-Aish, this girl!

After this we went to our classes. I sat beside the window and keep looking outside while Junhyung crosses my mind. What he want to explain to me? He wants to tell more lies to me? But… Why he bothered to come look for me? And then there’s Doojoonie. Why he was like that this morning? And why my hearts beaten like that too?

Aigoo… I don’t know anything anymore! I yelled in my head while messing my hair with both hands and eyes closed.

-Miss Lee Jin Hee!

I slowly opened my eyes to see the professor looking at me with one eyebrow raised. Well… Thanks to him, EVERYONE is looking at me now! Aigoo… How embarrassing! He sighed and softened his expression.

-Miss Jin Hee. Judging by your actions I can see you are having problems, but keep them out of my class and pay attention here, please.

-Yes… Sorry…

I bowed to him and he continued his class. Ga Eul gave me a questioning look, like everyone. Well, let’s say that I’m kind of the nerd of the class. This is the first time I’m scolded by a professor and the first time I don’t pay attention in a class. And after that, I still can’t pay any attention. These two filled my thoughts. I can’t be like this anymore but I’m not ready to confront Junhyung and I still have to understand why Doojoon keep appearing in my mind too.

Aish! I think I’ll go crazy!

 

 

=========================

Sorry for the really late update!!

But I'm taking care of my grandma that made a heart's surgery... x.x

 

And!!! A REALLY happy news...

Our beloved United Cube is arriving here in Brazil soon!!!

OOOOMG!!! I'm so excited!!!

I couldn't go to greet them in the airport, since I'll go take a flight only in Tuesday... TT-TT

But it's okay....

 

If some of you want to see some photos that I'll try to take (if I'm not too excited and the photos don't come out all blurry XD),

I'll post them in my Tumblr :D

 

See you soon~~