Broken Hearts

I'll Make You Regret

 

~*Doojoon’s POV*~

I received a text from Jin Hee just now, saying that she needs me. I know by the way that she wrote that something happened. And it’s not a good thing. To be honest, I pray that it will be good thing for me and I’m really happy that she called for me. But I’m worried too. I don’t like to see her depressed. The weather is getting worse too. Is it a sign?

I hurried to the car, and now I’m driving like crazy to reach her. Luckily my schedules for today had finished early. I tried to call her, but she didn’t respond. I’m getting anxious and my heart is beating faster. I can feel the sweat forming in my forehead.

After like 20 minutes I arrived at the place. At our place. It’s nothing special. It’s like a little cavern in a big stone next to the river that we found in the park. She is curled and looking at nowhere. I approached her, kneeling at her side and putting a hand in her back.

-Jin Hee-ah… I’m here… What’s going-

-Doojoonie!!

She threw herself in me, wrapping her arms around my neck and burying her face in the crook of it. She started sobbing and I felt my shirt getting wet. And as if the heavens were sorry for her, began to rain. I hugged her tightly, putting a hand in the back of her head, softly and trying to calm her down.

-Shhh… It’s okay. I’m here. Don’t worry.

After some minutes she stopped sobbing and released her grip. I pulled her away a little and put a hand in her cheek, rubbing my thumb softly in it to wipe her tears. She looks so fragile and broken right now. I’m feeling my anger growing down my stomach, because I know who made her like this.

-I… He…

-Calm down, Jin Hee-ah. I know because of who you are like this. If you don’t want, you don’t have to tell me now what he did and-

-We broke up.

My eyes widened and I froze. I… I really heard it? I know it is selfish but… I’m so happy right now! Yes, the mainly part is because the way is free for me now, but is too because she won’t be deceived anymore. She leaned forward and pressed her forehead in my chest while taking a deep breath.

-He cheated on me…

-But… How you know this?

-I went look for him in the company’s building, and they said to me that he had no schedules today… So…

She started to cry again. I hugged her again and rubbed lightly her back.

-So I went to the cafe that we always went… And… And he was there… With another girl… Kissing!

I clenched my eyes and bit my lower lip to suppress my anger. I want so badly to hit him right now! How he could do this to her?

-But… He knows that you saw them?

She lifted her face and looked at me with a sad smile on the lips.

-Yeah… I made sure that he knew that I found everything!

-I’m afraid to ask but… What did you do?

She wiped her tears and continued.

-Well… I went and stayed in front of them. The girl seemed to don’t understand what was going on, but his eyes widened the second he saw me. I put on the most innocent smile I could and waited for him to say something. But he couldn’t. He became speechless. So, I calmly took out the couple ring of my finger and placed it in his palm. Then came here and texted you. Sorry for always make you come look for me.

I smiled and gently tucked her hair behind her ear.

-It’s okay. I like to comfort you. You know this! But… I’m surprised that you didn’t make a scandal.

-Well… In the truth, I am too.

She chuckled but then, her eyes started to water again and she began to sob. My heart hurts seeing her like this, trying to be strong and pretending that she isn’t that hurt. I wrapped my arms around her and pulled her in my chest.

-I don’t understand, Doojoon… I am a bad girlfriend?

-No! Of course not!

-So why? I always tried to make him happy. I always did what he wanted. I always functioned for him. I never claimed. I never did anything to make him angry. So… Why??

I’m mentally cursing him so much right now! She is just perfect! How he couldn’t be happy and grateful with her? And if he knew that he wouldn’t be able to control himself, why he even started with her? Aish, this bastard!

-Sorry for I be crying so pathetically and making you spend your time like this.

-It’s okay, Jin Hee… I’m here. I’ll always be here for you. I swear. I’ll protect you.

I stayed there, hugging her tightly and letting her cry as much as she wanted. After several minutes she stopped sobbing and loosened a little her grip in my shirt. I looked at her, brushing her hair out of her face and realized that she had fell asleep. She looked so serene and angelic sleeping, even with her eyes red and a little swollen. All I want is protect her now.

 

~*Junhyung’s POV*~

I’m scared. I’m really scared. I never had seen her eyes like that. They were with anger but with so much pain. I took a little in the cafe to digest what had happened, but I hurried after her. I left the girl in the cafe. To be honest, I don’t even remember her name. I ran as much as I could. I looked everywhere I thought she could be. But I couldn’t find Jin Hee.

Now I’m here, sitting in this bench looking at the ring in my palm. Wait… My vision is blurring! I lifted a hand and passed a finger in my eye. It’s a tear. I’m crying. I can’t believe that I’m crying. This is the first time I cry. At least for a girl.

I leaned back in the bench, started raining. I don’t mind get soaked, I don’t mind with anything anymore. I’ve disappointed her. I’ve hurt her. I squeezed the ring and a thought passed through my mind. And with this, a shiver in my spine too. Now I’m really scared, but I need to know about her. I put a hand in my pocket and pulled out my phone. He is always with her and always knew where she was. It is calling several times. Damn it! What you are doing-

-Doojoon!

-What you want?

-Well… By your tone, you already know what happened, right?

-If you don’t have anything more to say, I’m hanging up.

-Wait! Wait… You… You are with her, right?

-Yeah.

-She… She is okay?

-Okay?

Doojoon gave a sarcastic laugh. He will kill me. Definitely!

-What is “okay” to you? Cry until her fall asleep? Feel guilty? THIS is okay to you?

-Doojoon-ah… I didn’t want that had happened too.

-You didn’t want? You are kidding me? If I hadn’t told you to stop, you could say this. But I told you! I told you so many times, that I have lost the count!

-I know… I’m sorry…

-You’re sorry? Damn it, Junhyung! You don’t know how much I want to kick your right now!

-Hyung… Just tell me if Jin Hee is fine.

I could hear him breathing deeply to calm down.

-Yeah, she is “fine”. Now listen. Don’t appear in front of me today if you want to be safe. AND! Don’t you dare to appear in front of her! This is really worse! If you will do, does it after you buy your coffin! You understand?

-Yeah… I understand…

-Great!

He hung up. Well… I knew that his reaction would be that. At least she is safe. To be honest, I was always jealous with him and envious of their relationship. He always knew more things about her than I. He was always the person who she would run when she felt down. She never said it to me, but I always felt that he was more essential for her than me. But I really wanted to see her. I really love her, I just never felt loved enough. I mean, our relationship seemed more like friends while theirs seemed like of a real couple. I know that she loves me, but I can’t help myself to think that maybe she is misunderstanding her own feelings. Like… Maybe she loves him more than she loves me. But I’m feeling like a crap right now. I’ve hurt the only girl I loved in all my life. She gave me one chance and I’m losing this girl.

 

~*Doojoon’s POV*~

I really don’t believe that he dared to call! But in this moment, something slapped me of my thoughts. Jin Hee is trembling. Damn! I don’t have a jacket. And it’s raining yet. I can’t get out of here now.

I leaned against the stone and held her as closer as I could, to warm her. My heart is beating fast; I hope she doesn’t hear it. Or I hope she does? Aigoo~ this is not the time to think in it! But now, she doesn’t have anything with her. But he seemed regretful and will look for her, I’m sure! And she loves Junhyung, maybe she will get back with him. I let out a deep sigh and stared at the rain, debating of what I should do now.

After about two hours stopped raining. To be honest, I didn’t notice that had passed so much time. I put a hand in her back and the other under her legs, taking her in my arms. I have to admit that is an authentic and wonderful “bridal way”! I’m so proud of myself! Okay, Doojoon … Get down to the earth!

I reached the car and placed her carefully in the passenger’s seat, leaning it a little. I took the jacket that was in the back seat in put above her body. She must be really tired, she not even moved. I went to my seat and drove to her apartment.

When we reached it, the problem… Keys! How am I supposed to pick the keys with her in my arms? I braced a leg on the wall, putting her legs above mine to get a hand free. Carefully, I took the keys of her pocket and opened the door. I carried her at her bed and leaned her in it, covering her with a soft blanket. When I was getting up to leave, she grabbed my hand. I looked to her, but she was sleeping. It must be unconscious. Well… I’m kinda happy with it. I sat in the floor, beside her and placed my elbows in the bed, holding her hand. I leaned forward a little and placed a kiss in her forehead, whispering softly.

-Don’t worry, baby… I’ll stay here. Good night.

And after some minutes of admiring her beautiful sleeping face, I went do the dreamland as well.

 

 

==================

How's the first chapter?? >.<

Hope you like it~~ :3

 

Thank you for my subscribers!! *---*

Please, comment and let me know your opinion, yes?? ^--^

Thanks for reading~~