Pardon?

I'll Make You Regret

 

~*Jin Hee’s POV*~

I ran. I ran and ran and ran. I didn’t see where I was going. I just want to get away from there. I just want to get away from him. How he could? Since when he was cheating on me? With how many girls he was cheating me? Since when I wasn’t enough for him?

The tears rolled uncontrollably down my cheeks while I was running. I think I never had cried like this. Seeing him with a girl like that was the worst thing in the world. I just felt like someone was ripping my heart from my chest with no mercy. I just wonder, what I did to him that he wanted to do all of this. I really loved him… With all my heart. I gave my everything to him. And to be honest, I still love him.

After some minutes I was tired of running. I was panting, with heavy breath and no more strength left. I looked around and a little playground was in front of me. I walked slowly towards the swings and sat there, swinging my legs back and forth, moving slowly and gazing at the early evening sky. It is beautiful but somehow sad. Tears burst out of my eyes again and now I’m here, sobbing with my face buried in my hands. At least until someone embrace me.

I didn’t open my eyes. I don’t need to open it to know who he is. I know his scent anywhere. I want to struggle and send him away, but I don’t have strength so I just clenched in his shirt. And I have to admit that… That I miss him. I miss his hugs, his kisses, his presence. I miss everything about him. So I’ll let myself calm down in his arms one last time. I think… It is okay, right?

 

~*Junhyung’s POV*~

I was impulsive and when I saw, I was already hugging her. I just couldn’t bear see her crying like that. And what hurts more, is to know this is because of me. I was waiting for her to struggle and push me away, but she just clenched on my shirt and sobbed hard. I’m really surprised by her actions, but I’m happy too. I tightened my embrace and her hair gently to calm her down. Really… I didn’t imagine I missed her in my arms this much. My heart is beating so fast. It reminds me when all began. My heart was like this all the time too.

I came with my friends to a dance competition; actually we go to a lot these days. I’m frustrated because I always end up messing everything. When we are practicing all goes fine and I don’t know why but when we go do presentations I always forget the steps. The hyungs told me that I’m always nervous and that’s why, but I don’t feel nervous at all. I’m really strange, don’t I?

I’m sitting here watching carefully the other groups’ presentations but something caught my eyes. Two young girls entered and gathered with a group of girls and boys that are sitting opposite me. They greeted each other and the girl sat in the first row, turning her attention to the people dancing and cheering for them. A strange sensation filled my body; I blinked a bit and put my hand in my chest, feeling my heart beating like crazy. It’s the first time I feel it like this. Tae Kyung hyung called me to our turn, dragging me out of my thoughts.

When I stepped in the stage our eyes met. She smiled at me and gave me two thumbs up. I blinked in surprise and another strange sensation filled me. I want to show her my best. I want her to be proud of me. But why? I don’t even know her. But I did. All the steps were perfect, each minimum detail was awesome. When the music stopped and I looked at her, she was standing and clapping enthusiastically at us. I gave a shy smile at her and she smiled widely at me. Here it goes again. My heart fluttering like crazy.

I sat in my seat again and closed my eyes, trying to calm me down. Taking a deep breath I slowly open it again and raised an eyebrow at what is in front of me. I heard giggles and looked at the side. The girl is here, handing the bottle of water for me.

-Drink it. You must be thirsty after the performance, right?

The words stuck in my throat and I only could nod and pick the bottle. She smiled and sat beside me, watching the other performances. She is small and her feet barely touch the floor, so she swings her legs back and forth while she moves her head in the rhythm of the songs. She surely is cute. Suddenly she started to giggle. I wonder at what.

-You know… You’re staring at me for a long time now… Am I that ugly?

-E-Eh?? N-No!! Y-You’re n-not ugly at all! A-Ah! I-I mean…

She took me by surprise and I started to stutter. She laughed even harder and then turned to face me.

-I was kidding. You don’t need to be so nervous.

I looked away while blushing. Wait… Am I blushing? AM I BLUSHING? How this is even possible? No, without panic now Junhyung! I felt a tug in my sleeve and I looked at her with the corner of my eyes. I can’t face her like this. No way! But… She has a worried face.

-You… Are you angry at me? I’m sorry… I didn’t mean to offend you…

-No! No… I’m not offended or angry… Really!

She smiled widely and turned to the stage again.

-You know? You were amazing in the stage! All your moves were precise and perfect. You’re the best!

She faced me and gave me two thumbs up. I couldn’t contain my chuckle.

-Thank you.

We remained silent after this, only watching the performances until the MC announced.

-Now, the last group!

I gave a confused look at her and she tilted her head curiously at me.

-Aren’t you going to dance?

-Oh, nope. I’m not good at dancing. I like very much, but I’m a complete disaster. So I only watch. But I’m happy this way.

I nodded and bit my lower lip to stop me from talking. I want to ask her so many things! I want to know everything about her. But I’ll scare her if I ask, right? I mean, we only met each other, how I can ask her life? And besides-

-Say it.

-Eh?

-I can see you are having a inner discussion about asking me something or not.

-What are you? A physic?

-Well… You are really easy to read.

I widened my eyes to her in shock.

-I? Am I easy to read?

-Yes… Why?

-You’re the very first person to say it to me. Everybody says that it’s impossible to know what I’m thinking.

-Wow… Maybe I’m really a physic.

We laughed and I finally decided to ask her everything.

-What’s your name?

-Jin Hee. Lee Jin Hee. Yours?

-Yong Junhyung. How old are you?

-Fourteen years old.

-Fourteen?

I’m in shock again. She’s only fourteen?

-Why? I look that old?

-No, not your appearance. In reality you indeed look young, but you’re so mature.

-Well, I think this is a compliment?

-Of course!

She only chuckled. To be honest, I don’t like young girls. Nothing in particular, I just think they act much childishly for my taste. But she’s really different.

-And you?

-I what?

-How old are you?

-Sixteen.

Thinking about it, that’s when I started to think that age doesn’t matter in a relationship. And after a year I confessed to her and she became my girlfriend. I was so happy that I finally could call her “my girl”. And was because of her too that I decided to become an Idol. I really owe everything that I have and that I am to her. And this only makes my heart even heavier because I only made her cry.

-Why?

She snapped me of my thoughts with her weak and shaking voice. I looked down at her, but she still has her face buried in my shirt.

-Why?

She repeated herself with her voice trailing off and lifted her face to look at me. Her eyes were red and swollen glittering with tears, her cheeks wet and her lips trembling. Only by see her like this I can feel my tears coming to my eyes as well. I don’t know what to say. I don’t know where to start. Because in the true, even I don’t know when it started; the uneasy feeling. I wiped her tears with both my thumbs and bent in my knees in front of her. I hug her tight, placing a hand behind her head and massaging lightly while whispering in her ear.

-I’m sorry. I’m so sorry. I really, really am sorry. I’m sorry.

She pushed me lightly and looked deep in my eyes.

-Please… I want to know the true. I think I deserve at least this, don’t I?

I sighed and took a sit in the swing beside her. I intertwined my fingers together and keep staring at it. If I look at her, I won’t be able to say anything. My shame won’t let me.

-I’m unsure of when it started too… I never felt like you had opened up completely for me and a little after I had introduced you to Doojoon, I was sure of it. You knew everything about me and I knew almost anything about you. But Doojoon knew. Our relationship turned upside down. You stopped completely of telling me the things that happened to you and only told him. You started to isolate me of your life. We started to look like simple friends while you and he seemed lovers. I tried to shrug the thought off of my mind, but every time you two met or you talked about him, it would come back. I tried to change the situation but you never left me do anything. You still would run to him when you felt unwell and not to me. I started to get frustrated and afraid; afraid of losing you. I was afraid that you were confused about your own feelings. Maybe you liked me but you loved Doojoon. My fears and jealousy took control of me and I had to take it out of me; this was the first time I cheated on you. I was so guilty and feeling so dirty after that, that I avoided you for a whole week. I knew you were hurt by my sudden disappear and complained about it with Doojoon but then, when I came back, you didn’t say a word. You only smiled at me and asked how I was. The guilty raised as well my anger and then, another girl came. And it happened again and again and again, until I lost the count. And then, my fear of losing you made me really lose you.

I finally looked at her. She is crying again.

-Ah… I made you feel guilty, right? Please, don’t feel like this. It’s my fault; I should have talked to you about this.

-I’m sorry…

I gave a weak smile at her and patted her head.

-Do you think… We can start again?

I cupped her cheeks with both my hands and slowly leaned closer to her. Our lips are almost touching and I can feel her hot breath in my cold face. She’s not moving. I can take it as a permission, right? I crashed my lips in hers and she returned my kiss. I pulled our bodies even closer and deepened the kiss. I missed her. I missed her lips, her taste. I missed how our bodies fit each other. I missed how our tongues move along so well. I missed her sweet scent. I missed everything about her. I don’t want to be away from her never again.

 

~*Doojoon’s POV*~

You knew since the beginning that these two would be together again sooner or later. So why the hell are you crying now, Yoon Doojoon? You are tired of seeing the two kissing and cuddling in front of you. You are tired of hearing her saying how much she loves him. So why are you like this now? Because you are a pabo for even thinking that you would have a chance with her. Okay, enough… I can’t bear see this anymore.

I walked away from the tree where I was hiding, quiet enough for them nor notice me. I tucked my hands inside my pockets while walking through the streets. The freezing wind hitting my wet face. I was supposed to be trembling because of the cold, but the pain in my heart don’t let me feel anything else. Yoon Doojoon… What you will do now? I’m really a pabo, don’t I?

 

======================

Aaah... I'm the worst!!! TT-TT

I totally forgot yesterday...

MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!! *O*

It's still 23:00 here in Brazil, so I hope it still count~ Hehehe

 

I wish all good for you guys!! *---*

 

And hope you like this new chapter~~ ^^