Doubts

I'll Make You Regret

 

~*Ga Eul’s POV*~

Where the hell this girl is? It’s already 01:00AM! I’m in home, sitting in this couch waiting for her since 04:00PM! And her phone? Off! Even Doojoon’s phone is off. Damn it, she’s so dead when she arrives-

-YAH! LEE JIN HEE! WHERE DO YOU WERE? DO YOU KNOW HOW WORRIED I WAS? JIN HEE! ANSWER ME!

I jumped of the couch and started yelling as soon as I heard the keys and the door opening. But she walked from the door to the couch mute. She didn’t even blink; only sat there and focused in nothing. Now I’m even more worried! I sat beside her and took her hands, gaining her attention.

-Jin Hee… What’s wrong? Something happened?

-I… I don’t know what to do… Unnie…

She threw herself onto me and hugged me tightly. I think she’s really desperate; she never does things like this, she’s always the hyper one. I patted her back, trying to calm her down.

-Okay… Tell me what happened. You haven’t even showed in college today.

She let go of me and sighed.

 

~*Jin Hee’s POV*~

-ARE YOU CRAZY? AND, OH MY GOD, I’LL CHOP JUNHYUNG’S LITTLE TOY WHEN I SEE HIM AGAIN!

-Calm down, Ga Eul! I think he said the truth and, to be honest, Junhyung’s incident is the last thing in my mind right now…

I rubbed my temples, feeling the headache coming. Why I always have to put myself in trouble?

-So… What you will do? You will go ahead with this crazy plan?

-I don’t know… But… I can’t think in anything better to get to know my own feelings and their feelings too.

-But aren’t you the one who says that play with others feelings is the worst thing?

-And I’ll always say this! But I’m not playing with their feelings! ...Am I?

-At least with Junhyung’s.

-Aah, what should I do?

I leaned in the couch, facing the ceiling. I’m feeling so damn guilty for even think in this kind of things.

-Do it.

-What?

I sat back in the couch with my eyes wide open, blinking several times in disbelief. She… Really said that? Ga Eul only crossed her arms in front of her chest and gave me her famous emotionless face.

-Do it. At least, see if Junhyung will give up on you or not. If not, tell him that it was only a joke and you and Doojoon weren’t dating. And then, tell the two that they have the same chances. And let they do whatever they want to win your heart.

-You are saying for me to be a competition’s prize?

-You can put it this way if you want…

-Unnie!

-Look, it’s the only way you can deal with it.

-But Junhyung will be angry when he find out that we lied…

-Then you’ll don’t have to choose, less worries to you.

I sighed and stood up, heading to the shower.

-Jin Hee!

I stopped and turned to her.

-You know that all your choices have consequences, right? With that story, the one that can end up hurt might be you.

I turned the water on and left the water run through my body, trying to wash my thoughts away too. But of course… I failed. I’m so tired but my brain keeps working with all its mighty. No way I can sleep like this. I don’t even know how to tell Junhyung that Doojoonie and I are a “couple” now.

I got out of the shower and went to Ga Eul’s room. She’s already in the bed almost sleeping, but I laid beside her to talk a little more.

-Unnie… You think…

-What?

-Doojoonie… You think he really likes me?

-Maybe since the day you two met?

-What?

She sighed and turned to face me.

-You really never noticed the way he looks, talks and treats you?

-I thought… That was normal?

-Do you saw him doing that kind of things to any other girl?

-No, but-

-This is your answer.

-But I thought that was because we are close friends and-

-I have many close guy friends, and they never treated me that way. Only the guys who were interested in me.

I bit my lower lip as I have no response. How I could not notice?

-Jin Hee. I really think that you have to give a chance to him. For him to accept your crazy plan, we can say that he is really desperate to have you. Maybe he’s thinking that this will be the first and only chance he will have, and want to give up on you after this. It’s being four years. He’s being a special person to you since he came in your life. He’s the person who has been taking care of you, listening to you, making you laugh, comforting you… Making the boyfriend role instead of Junhyung. I’m pretty sure he deserves this at least.

I nodded and she patted my head, turning to the other side and sleeping almost instantly. But me, I don’t think I’m going to sleep so soon. Although I’m tired, I’m pretty much worried. I don’t know how this whole mess is going to turn out, and this scares me. I don’t want anyone to end up hurt, but I know at least one person will get burned. Aish… I and my crazy ideas… I really have to think more before talking.

 

~*Doojoon’s POV*~

I wonder if I made the right choice. I know that she’s only “using me” to make Junhyung suffer and still I betrayed my mind and accepted that. But I think… This is the only chance I have, right?

Damn Doojoon! You already had decided to give up, why your stupid heart can’t follow your mind? This would be so much easier… But… We’ll have official dates now, right? I can treat her as my girlfriend and not only as a simple friend. And… Maybe… I can finally… Taste how sweet her lips are… And… Maybe… Her wholly body… Maybe I can finally feel her in my arms, with our bare skins touching and-

I slapped myself to wake up from my daydreaming. , Doojoon! Get a hold of yourself, please! I sighed as I felt a pressure in my lower body. I took a look in my little friend who was wide awaken and pleading to some fresh air. How I’ll deal with you? I’m really not in the mood to take care of you by myself tonight. I want her to do it, but it’s impossible. Well… I hope a cold shower can help me. Wait. A cold shower… In winter… It’s definitely not a good idea. Okay… I’ll only try to sleep as fast as I can. But I know I’ll don’t be able to do this… Ugh… My life .

And before I knew it, I’m in front of the dorm. Really, I don’t want to enter there. Why? Because I’m pretty sure Junhyung is awake, waiting for me to bombard me with questions about Jin Hee. And I don’t know how to answer them. Not yet. I mean, we talked about the plan and all, but not how we’ll tell Junhyung about our “relationship”. I don’t even know if she wants to reveal right now. Aigoo… I think I’ll have to appeal to my wonderful creativity tonight. Ugh… I already said that my life ?

 

~*Junhyung’s POV*~

I’m worried sick! The others are already asleep for some hours now and I’m here pacing back and forth for almost two hours waiting for this stupid leader enter through this door. I shouldn’t have asked his help! I’ll make a note to never do it again. Suddenly I heard sounds of keys and the door cracked open. I ran to him and held in both his shoulders, making him face me just when he closed the door.

-How is she? She’s alright? She’s mad at me? Where is she? Why you took so long to come back?

I bombarded him with the questions the lingered in my mind for the whole day. He raised an eyebrow to me and brushed my hands away, passing by me and heading to the kitchen.

-Yah! Hyung! Answer me!

He took a water bottle from the fringe and gulped it down. He leaned in the counter and looked at me, taking a deep breath.

-She’s fine. Yes, she’s alright. I don’t know; ask by yourself if she’s mad at you. She’s at home now. I took a little because I came walking from her house to the dorm.

I crossed my arms and glared at him. He knows what I want to say, why is he acting like this?

-I mean… Why you took the whole day?

He scoffed and smirked at me. I don’t like this. At all!

-Ooh… You want some details? Okay then… I found her in a park and she was starving, since she didn’t eat anything till then. She was cold, so I shared my coat with her, while hugging her from behind. I took her to her favorite restaurant and we had a wonderful meal. After this, we went to the arcade and hell, she is good! I could only beat her in the soccer game. Haha. Then, she didn’t want to go home, so we went to see a movie, but the movie was terrible and we ended up laughing from the people who were there watching. We went to a cafe to drink something warm and talk a little more. And finally, I took her to her house and now I’m here, talking to you.

Well… I can say that I literally felt a sharp knife stab my heart in each sentence he said. I turned my fists into balls, trying to contain my emotions. I’m hurt, angered and jealous as hell!

-And why you did all these? Who are you? Her boyfriend now?

He scoffed again with that smirk still plastered in his face. I really feel like punching his face right now. I know he’s mad at me, but he don’t need to act like a jerk. He placed the bottle on the counter and walked towards me. He patted my shoulder and spoke softly.

-Maybe things are not how you think. Some news are coming in your way, you know. Just be patient and wait a little. Although, I don’t think they are really good news. For you.

He patted my shoulder again and passed by me. I could hear the sound of the door of his bedroom closing after some time. What the hell he wants to mean? I kicked the counter to release my frustration and placed my elbows in its surface, burying my face in my palms. I’m feeling agitated and as my heart is being squeezed. I don’t like it. All my senses are screaming. Like Doojoon said, something’s coming. And not something good.

 

~*Doojoon’s POV*~

How I wished I could just blurt out for the whole world that yes, I’m her boyfriend now and tell to Junhyung to back off. Forever! But I can’t do this. Not without her approval. And I don’t think I’ll have it so soon. But he surely is really mad right now. For the thud I heard, he must have kicked or punched the counter. Poor counter… I feel bad for you… You innocent thing…

I suppressed an evil laughter and threw myself in my bed. My tummy was comfortable lying there, but something was bothering me. I sat there and looked down. Oh come on, little friend… What are you doing awake yet? It’s late, do you know? And the person who can put you to sleep comfortably is not here now so, please, act like the big guy you are and sleep alone tonight, right? Okay, I officially went mad. Maybe I should pay a visit to the doctor.

 

 

================================

I'm really sorry for take almost a month to uptade!!

But my life was a mess.. -.-'''

 

I really wanna thank you all for your patience!!

 

Hope you all like this chapter and hope I can update more often now..

 

Please, comment~~ :]