Deal?

I'll Make You Regret

 

~*Doojoon’s POV*~

Aish… This phone ringing again. Junhyung don’t know that I don’t want to talk to him? I’m pretty sure he knows and I’m pretty sure he noticed that I’m avoiding him. So why the hell he is calling me for almost half an hour? He is supposed to be spending his time with Jin Hee, not bothering me. Maybe she’s asking him to do this? Maybe she’s worried about me but think I’m angry with her and she’s afraid of talking to me? Aish, Doojoon! You deserve to be slapped in the face! Haven’t you decided to give up on her? Why are you like this again? But I miss her…

I took my phone from the table and looked at it, deciding if I should call her or not. Just then I received a message from Junhyung. I sighed and was about to delete it without reading, but I’m curious to know what he want from me. Maybe is something related with work and-

“WHY YOU DON’T RESPOND THE FREAKING PHONE? I NEED TO TALK TO YOU! IT’S AN EMERGENCY! IT’S ABOUT JIN HEE!”

-WHAT??

I quickly covered my mouth when every single head in the cafe was turned to me. I didn’t mean to yell, I’m just… Panicking! An emergency? She’s hurt? She’s in the hospital? She’s in coma? Oh my God! Why am I thinking the worst? My phone rang again and I don’t even bother to check the caller ID.

-WHAT HAPPENED? WHERE IS SHE?

-THAT’S WHAT I’M TRYING TO ASK YOU!

-WHAT? SHE’S NOT SUPPOSED TO BE WITH YOU?

-Yes, but…

-Oh my God, Junhyung! WHAT YOU DID?

-I didn’t anything! Well, I did… But I didn’t on purpose!

-YOU WERE WITH ANOTHER GIRL AGAIN, DIDN’T YOU?

-Yes and no.

-I’M GONNA KILL YOU, JUNHYUNG!

-LISTEN ME FIRST, WILL YOU?

-Say it.

-I was waiting for her at Cube building and then the girl came from behind and covered my eyes. I thought it was her and kissed the girl. Just then she arrived. It wasn’t my fault! I was waiting for her; you really think I would kiss another girl knowing she could arrive any minute and after so much effort to have her back? I regret all I did, okay? I’m really sorry and I really love her!

I’m speechless. My heart is aching a lot right now. I know pretty well that they love each other; he doesn’t need to remark it to me.

-Explain to her. I’m sure she will understand. She forgave you one time, this is much more than a prove that she loves you. You don’t need me.

-AND YOU THINK THAT IF I’M NOT DESPERATE I WOULD CALL YOU? Look. She yelled in my face that she must give a chance to you, since you take care of her while I only hurt her. SHE YELLED MY FACE. I tried to go to her, but when she crossed the road, that freaking traffic light went on and she disappeared from my sight. And I’m gathering all I can to call you for help. I’m really worried with her. I can’t find her anywhere. It’s being an hour and a half; it’s getting colder every minute and it’s going to snow. I need your help to find her. Please! You don’t need to do it for me, just for her. I’m begging you!

I know that I’m not supposed to be happy with such a thing, but hearing that she finally recognized my efforts made me smile. But despite this, I’m really worried.

-I’m going.

-Doojoon, please… Let me know if you find her. I’m not going to look for her; I just want to know if she’s alright. Please.

-Alright. I’ll text you.

-Thank you.

I hung up the phone and put some money sheets in the table to pay for my coffee, rushing through the door. Okay… I don’t even know where to start… Damn!

 

~*Jin Hee’s POV*~

Why you don’t love me anymore? Why I’m not good enough for you? These questions keep replaying in my mind over and over again.

I’m walking randomly through the busy streets for hours now. How much? I don’t know. The battery of my phone went dead and I just know it because it’s already dark. But I’m getting tired. I’m tired and cold. Even pressing tight this coat against my body, I’m trembling. I think the temperature really decreased.

Luckily I managed to hold back my tears again. My eyes are really sore for doing this but it’s better than cry in front of a bunch of people. I sighed in frustration and then I felt something cold landing in my either cold face. I looked up to be greeted by a beautiful white rain. It’s snowing.

After what seemed more twenty minutes I finally lost my strength. I walked until a little lake in middle of some park and bent down looking at the water that is starting to freeze. It’s snowing heavily but it doesn’t bother me. What bother me most is that my tears are coming again. I hate it. I hate to cry. Well… At least my cheeks will be warm. I buried my face in my knees and closed my eyes, feeling the snow slowly cover me.

Stopped snowing? All of a sudden? I opened my eyes but… It’s still snowing… Why isn’t snowing on me? I looked forward and there are two feet in front of me. I raised an eyebrow in confusion and lifted my face to see Doojoon holding an umbrella to protect us from the snow. He didn’t say anything, only bent down in front of me and wrapped his arms around me, hugging me tightly. I clenched in his coat and sobbed uncontrollably.

 

~*Doojoon’s POV*~

She is sobbing, trembling. It hurts. It hurts to see her like this. It hurts to see the woman that you love in such pain because of a man who doesn’t deserve even just one tear from her.

I managed to lift her up and went to sit in a bench near. She is still buried in my chest. I took the phone in my pocket and sent a message to Junhyung, saying that I had found her without her seeing it. Gradually her sobs decreased and turned in simple sniffs.

-I hate him! I hate him so much for doing this to me! But I hate me more. I hate me for giving all my heart and soul for him to destroy them. And I hate me even more for still loving him even with all this…

-Shh… It’s gonna be alright. I’m sure he has a reason for this.

Yoon Doojoon. It’s your so awaited chance… Why the hell you are helping that bastard again? You really deserve to be slapped in the face!

-I know… Maybe what he told me it’s true, but… I’m tired… I’m tired of believe in people and they always make a fool of me. I’ll don’t deny that I still love him but I just… I wanted to love someone like you, who understand me and always take care of me…

-Love then.

-Eh?

-Love me instead of him. I like you. I promise you that I’ll protect you and make you the happiest girl the world.

My heart is beating so fast! I wonder if she can feel it. I just… Asked her to be mine! Well… Not exactly with these words, but-

-Thank you, Doojoonie…

She cupped my cheek with her cold hand and smiled to me. My heart is agitated. I don’t know why, but I’m feeling I’m going to be rejected. I embraced her hand with mine and silently pleaded her. Don’t do this, Jin Hee… Please…

-But I never would be so selfish to sacrifice your happiness for mine. I know you want to see me happy, but sacrificing yourself is not going to make me happy, you understand?

She leaned closer to me and touched my other cheek with her soft lips. She didn’t understand me. She didn’t understand that I’m not doing this only for her happiness, but because I love her. But if I say it to her now she will run away, right? I have to be strong for her; I can’t cry now. Let’s just do what I always do. She already recognized me, so maybe just a little more and she finally can be mine. I patted her head gently and kissed her forehead.

-Let’s make my baby smile?

She smiled and nodded. She seems much better; even the color of her cheeks came back. It’s still snowing, but much less than before. She is walking bouncily in front of me. A freezing breeze passed through us and I noticed her shivering. I opened my heavy coat and hugged her from behind, covering her as well.

-Doo-Doojoon!

-You don’t want me to just see you shivering and do nothing, right?

-But you might end up cold too and we can’t walk like this.

-Let’s walk together, so we won’t have any problems, right?

-What if your fans see us and recognize you?

-I don’t mind. Come on. Right, left, right, left…

She chuckled and obeyed. We gave the same steps and were able to walk in a normal pace.

-Doojoonie… We are watching the first snow together again.

-What? You are complaining? You don’t like to watch it with me?

-Yah, you pabo! Of course I’m not complaining! In fact, I can’t think in anyone better to watch it with~~

I’m still frustrated because she didn’t get my feelings, but I’m happy that she’s smiling again. Just then, her stomach growled. Her eyes widened and her cheeks were colored with pink. I narrowed my eyes to her and nudged her side.

-You didn’t eat anything today, did you?

She bit her lower lip and looked away. She’s crazy?

-Yah! Lee Jin Hee! You want to die? You want to fall sick? And… God! You were in this cold all this time! You are crazy or want me to go crazy?

-Sorry, okay…  I just woke up late and then cleaned the house because Junhyung let it like a sty when he destroyed all our food trying to cook and-

She quickly covered with her hands and looked at me with guilty in her eyes. I indeed felt a pang in my heart hearing those things, but I think I’m accustomed already. I smiled to her to assure her I’m fine with it.

-Sorry… I shouldn’t talk about him…

-It’s okay… But let’s forget him for today, right? AND! Let’s fill this stomach first!

I poked her belly and she laughed. This laugh… It makes me so well. I could live with it ringing in my ears my whole life. Well… Let’s enjoy at least for now.

 

~*Jin Hee’s POV*~

Doojoon took me to my favorite restaurant to eat and then we went to an arcade to play some games. I patted his back to comfort him while we made our way out from there.

-Don’t be sad, Doojoonie… At least you won the soccer game!

His face lit up and he grinned from ear to ear.

-Ha! I won, right? I’m the best in soccer, you know.

-Yes, yes… Of course… Doojoonie…

-Hum?

-I know it’s late, but… I don’t want to go home yet…

-You want to see a movie?

-We can?

-Let’s go.

There weren’t many options so we just chose a random action movie. For our surprise, there were many people watching too. I thought that because of the time, nobody would be there. But that’s a good thing because the movie is so absurd that we couldn’t bear to watch more so we started to look the people around.

An old sir in front of us was sleeping soundly with his mouth wide open. Sometimes he would snore. A couple in front of us was discussing. The extremely girly girl wanted to go out and the nerdy boy asked her to shut up because he wanted to watch the movie. At our side were two nerdy boys who were really concentrated in the movie. They didn’t even blink. We laughed silently until we heard something really uncomfortable. We peeked at our backs and a couple was making out. Almost explicit make out. We turned to face each other, both incredible blushed. Doojoonie signaled to the exit door and I nodded.

We came out of the cinema laughing out loud, clinging in each other. We decided to go to a cafe to drink something hot to warm us up and talk a bit more. But I really don’t need drink anything to feel warm when I’m with Doojoon. He already does this to me. I wonder… What if Junhyung is right and I’m misunderstanding my own feelings? What if I really give him a chance? Maybe… He could like me too?

-Doojoonie… We can talk… You know… About Junhyung?

-Of course… Go ahead.

-He said that he did all those things because he was jealous of us. That I give you more attention than to him…

-And you believe in him?

-He seemed sincere when he told this. And…

-And…?

I sighed and played nervously with my fingers. I don’t know what to say, or better, how to say what I’m thinking.

-Today, when we fought, I said some things about you to him…

-Things? Oh, that you should give me a chance since I always take care of you when he only hurts you?

-He told you?

-Well… Yes. That was the only way he convinced me to help him again.

-So… What you told me in the park, was because of it?

I felt a little pang in my heart and I couldn’t hide the disappointment in my voice. He suddenly took my hands and the back of it with his thumbs. I bit my lower lip and looked at him. Why I’m feeling so nervous?

-What I said early it’s true. Of course what you said gave me courage to say it too. But it’s really what I feel.

He’s saying… That he likes me? No… It’s not possible, right?

-So… You can help me with something?

-With what?

-I was thinking… I don’t want to go back to Junhyung like nothing had happened. You help me to pretend that we are together now?

And… How you said… If I end up liking you, isn’t a bad thing, right? I mean… Maybe you’ll like me too… I’m not going to say it to him, of course.

His eyes widened and he blinked several times. I shouldn’t have said anything, right? I mean… Who will be crazy to accept something like this?

-I’ll do it.

-Eh?

-I’ll help you.

-Re-Really?

-Yes. But with one condition.

-What?

-You’ll don’t do this just because of Junhyung…

I frowned at him, trying to understand what he is saying.

-You’ll give me a chance as well. You’ll think on me not as an ordinary friend but as a date. You agree?

My heart is beating really fast that I think it would jump through my mouth if it could.

-But… Why you want me to do this?

-I told you before, didn’t I? I like you and I want to make you the happiest girl in the world. So, give a chance to do it.

Can he… Really like me?

 

 

========================

Wow... I think this is the longest chapter I already wrote...

2.582 words.. o.o

 

Well... I hope you like it~~ ^^

 

Everybody wants Jin Hee with Doojoon... lol

But don't get mad with Junnie... He's trying to be a better person for her too...

 

But, you will choose with who she will end up XD

 

b2stie: Yes, she's already in home and much better. Thank you very much for asking!! :')