Worsening The Situation

I'll Make You Regret

 

~*Jin Hee’s POV*~

I’m really relieved that the classes have ended. Ga Eul went straight at her parent’s house and I’m heading to CUBE Entertainment.

I know, I know… Why I’m going to there since I don’t want to see Junhyung in front of me? Because I’m not going for him, I’m going for Doojoonie! I know I may see him, but if I found Doojoonie first, it’s all okay!

In reality CUBE it’s not so far from college, within ten minutes of walk I’m already here. And, well, I don’t have any problems to enter here either, since everyone knows me. I entered the building and greeted the receptionist. She is a really sweet person. The days I waited here for Junhyung to finish his schedules, we always chatted.

-Hi Kyung Mi-ssi!

-Jin Hee-ssi! You’re looking for Junhyung-ssi, right? I’ll tell him now-

I panicked when she took the phone and started to dial the number.

-No no no! I’m looking for Doojoonie. You can tell him that I’m here? And… Don’t tell Junhyung, please.

-Oh… Okay then~

She tilted her head with confusion but did what I’ve said.

-He is arriving. He said he was entering the elevator~

-Thank you Kyung Mi-ssi!

-But something happened between you and Junhyung? He seemed really moody today and now you don’t want to talk to him…

-Well… It’s just-

But I was cut by someone.

-Jin Hee!

I looked at the front door and Junhyung is stopped there with a cup of coffee in his hand. His eyes are widened looking at me. I look away, avoiding eye contact with him. He rushed to me while I’m praying mentally for Doojoon come quickly. He grabbed my wrist, turning me to face him.

-What are you doing here? You… Came to see me?

-I-I…

-She came to see me!

Suddenly an arm wrapped around my shoulder, pulling me in his broad chest. I look up to see Doojoonie smiling warmly at me. I sighed in relief and return the smile. He turned his gaze to my wrist and Junhyung let go of it immediately.

-So… What you want from me, Jin Hee-ah?

-Doojoonie, I want to pay you for yesterday!

-Pay? Yah! What kind of man do you think I am? You think I’m desperate for money or something like that?

He placed his hands in his hips, pretending to be mad at me. I chuckle and hit playfully his chest.

-It’s not like this, pabo! I want you to have a dinner with me tonight. I’ll cook for you!

-Really?

He intertwined his fingers with his eyes sparkling and a wide smile in his lips. Seriously, he looks like a little child that just received a gift from his parents. I couldn’t control myself from smiling widely too.

-Yes! Since you say that my cook is the best in the whole world~

-Waaah Jin Hee~ You’re the best!!

He wrapped his strong arms around me, hugging me tightly. I can feel my cheeks warming. Aigoo… Jin Hee! Stop thinking in this kind of stuff! I clenched in his shirt to try to maintain my balance.

-But! I want to ask a favor too~

He stopped bouncing me and pulled away a little, only enough for us to see each other’s faces.

-I knew that this was all so good… Who I have to kill for you?

-You can’t be more dramatic? I just want you to oversleep with me…

His eyes widened and a thump was heard. We turned our heads to the side and saw that Junhyung have dropped his cup of coffee. His eyes are widened, jaw dropped and his hand is still like he is holding the cup. Shock is written all over his face. To be honest, because of Doojoonie, I’ve forgotten that he was there. Kyung Mi is stunned too. I cleared my throat awkwardly and look at Doojoonie again.

-You know… Ga Eul is still in her parent’s house and I don’t want to be alone…

He smiled at me and patted my head lightly.

-Of course! Your luck is that I already have a change of clothes in my bag~ So… Let’s go buy groceries!!

I nodded and he embraced my hand gently, guiding me to the front door. I waved to Kyung Mi, who gave me a weak wave in return since she is so shocked with the entire situation. When we passed by Junhyung, he grabbed my other hand, making us to stop.

-Jin Hee… Why are you doing this?

-Doing what?

He seems hurt by his gaze and tone. But why he is like this? It’s supposed to me to be hurt, isn’t it? I answered him in a monotone while avoiding his eyes. Like I said, I’m not strong enough to face him. He squeezed my hand, pulling me slightly.

-Let’s talk. Please.

-Enough Junhyung.

Doojoon grabbed my shoulders and turned me, hiding my face in his chest. He knows that I’m not ready to deal with Junhyung yet. But… I’m not thinking in Junhyung in this moment. His arms are so comfy and warm. My heart is beating uncontrollable right now. I hope he don’t notice it.

-When she wants to talk with you, she will come talk with you. So please, don’t disturb her anymore.

Junhyung loosened his grip, letting go of my hand and Doojoonie pulled me out of the building, still buried in his chest.

 

~*Junhyung’s POV*~

-Aish!

I hissed and ruffled my hair in frustration. What situation is this? They are trying to kill me with jealous? She couldn’t only call him? She had to come here to pick him? What she’s trying to do? Spread their “so close” relationship in my face? Aish… And to be even better, I lost my coffee… Great!

I walked towards the dropped cup in the floor, but Kyung Mi stopped me.

-Junhyung-ssi… You can let this there. I’ll ask for someone come and clean it. Don’t worry.

-Thank you Kyung Mi-ssi. If anyone asks for me, you can say that I wasn’t feeling good and went home?

-Of course! But… If you want to talk with someone, I’m here, okay?

-Okay… Thank you.

I gave a weak smile for her and left the building. But when I got out, I found out that I don’t have anywhere to go. If it were the old times, I would be going to Jin Hee’s house right now. Take her to a date or just cuddle in the couch while watching TV. Maybe write some songs. She’s my inspiration, after all. My heart aches. The scenes of her and Doojoon don’t leave my mind. Aish… Jin Hee… I miss you… What I have done?

I sighed and decided to go buy another cup of coffee, but something stopped me in the middle of my way. A couple walking while hugging each other really tight. I narrowed my eyes at them and my heart sank immediately when I recognized them. Unconsciously I hurried my steps towards them. I’m not thinking properly, I only want her out of his arms.

-You know, Doojoonie… You can let go of me now… People are looking at us and I can’t walk this way…

He let go of her and rubbed the back of his neck shyly.

-Sorry Jin Hee-ah… I forgot that we aren’t in home or in our spot…

Home? Our spot? It means that they stay like that always that they are alone? Wait… OUR spot? What the hell… I think I deserve some explanation from these two!

As I was going to walk to them, someone hooked in my arm a rubbed all her body onto me. I looked at her and raised an eyebrow, confused.

-Junhyung oppa~ Long time no see! I missed you~ It’s being what? Three months? You know what? I improved my skills a lot! Just-for-you!

I tilted my head, trying really hard to remember her. She’s really beautiful and has a really hot body too, I must admit. But not success in remembering. Well, whatever… What I want now it’s not her and yes Jin Hee. But as I looked forward, I wish I haven’t. Jin Hee is looking at me with a disgusting face and I’m able to see the anger and the pain in her eyes again. I opened my mouth to say something but I was interrupted by this stupid girl.

-Junnie oppa~ Let’s go somewhere else! Please… I-need-you-now~

-Yah! Let go of me!

I yelled at her and pulled my arm from her, she looked really surprised. I turned to Jin Hee again but she only scoffed and turned her back to me, walking away. I could see the tears threatening to fall from her eyes before she turned. And my heart broke in more million pieces. I tried to go after her, but Doojoon stopped me, grabbing my wrist.

-One time isn’t enough? Hurting her one freaking time isn’t enough for you?

He shouted at me. He is really furious.

-It’s not my fault! I wasn’t with her, she simply crashed on me!

-Isn’t your fault? And you think that’s what hurt her?

-What do you mean?

-What part of the “Long time no see! I missed you~ It’s being what? Three months?” you didn’t hear?

My heart stopped for a moment. I finally realized what the girl had said. Damn it! She only told Jin Hee that I’m cheating on her with more than one girl and since a long time. How I’ll be able to explain to her now?

-What you’ll do next? Introduce her to the girl of six months ago? Eight? A year?

-I’m sorry, okay? I wasn’t with her! She appeared from nowhere!

-And there are many more from where she came! They’ll continue to appearing the rest of your life because, for God’s sake, I never saw someone with so many girls like you!

He ruffled his hair in frustration and sighed heavily.

-I’m going look for her and-

-Let me go.

-What?

-I want to talk with her. I want to explain. I need to talk with her. I need her.

He looked at me in disbelief and scoffed, approaching me.

-Now you need her? Why you didn’t think that before? You don’t think it’s a little too late now? Don’t-you-dare-to-come! You understand?

I looked at him without saying anything. I don’t want to fight with him, not now. Because I’m going to look for her. As soon as he disappear from my sight. I’m not letting he know because he’ll do everything to stop me.

He sighed angrily and walked away, looking at the sides to find her. When I couldn’t see him anymore, I made my way to her as well.

Jin Hee, please… Just wait a little more. And please, let me explain the things to you. Please, forgive me. I’m an idiot and I know that. Please, give me another chance. I love you. I really do. Let me make you happy again. Let me find you, before him. Please.

 

 

=======================

I'm soooooo sorry for the really late update!! TT-TT

But my grandma is in the hospital and I wasn't in the mood to write...

Since she's getting better, my motivation is coming back too *--*

 

Really thank you for the comments!!!

They mean a lot to me *O*

 

How you guys know, I went to U-Cube concert here in Brazil *3*

I didn't uploaded the photos in my tumblr, but I did in my Facebook and in my Twitter ^^

Please, feel free to talk to me too~~ :3

And the only video I managed to do, since the battery of my camera went dead TT-TT

I took 721 photos, but only 123 came out a little good... -.-'''

 

 

Hope you guys like it!! ^o^