Relationship

I'll Make You Regret

 

~*Author’s POV*~

-Hurry, Jin Hee! We’re going to be late!

-I’m going unnie!

Jin Hee grabbed her bag from the bed and her phone from the counter, running at Ga Eul who was standing in the front door, waiting for her. Today is a normal day. At least, it was what they thought. As soon as they opened the main door of the building, they were sure they were wrong. There were two cars parked with their respective owners leaning against them. They looked at each other trying to think in something, but it was late.

-Jin Hee!

The two exclaimed in unison, glaring at each other right after. The girls could feel the tension between the two. Jin Hee tried to ease a little the situation, but only worsened it.

-Doojoonie oppa… Junhyung… What you are doing here?

-I came to send you to college.

And the scene repeated. Jin Hee was biting her lower lip nervously, trying hard to think in what she could do when she felt a nudge in her arm and looked at Ga Eul. She motioned with her head to Doojoon. Jin Hee took a few seconds to understand, but she finally did. This is the best time to tell Junhyung about her “relationship” with Doojoon. She took a deep breath to calm herself before start speaking.

-Okay, you two want to stop with the glares?

She walked between the two and placed her hands in her waist. Doojoon laughed softly and walked to her, moving some strands of her hair behind her ear.

-Good morning to you too.

Jin Hee couldn’t resist his charming smile and ended up smiling too. She hates herself for being like this with him; she should be stronger.

-What are you doing here, oppa?

-I told you, to send you to college.

-But you don’t have schedule today? And you slept late last night because of me… You must be tired…

She pouted as concern filled her voice. The bags under his eyes could be well seen. But he only smiled and pinched her cheek.

-I told you before… If it’s for you, it’s all worthy.

She tried to suppress a wide smile but failed miserably. Junhyung groaned in annoyance from behind and reached for her hand, pulling her close to him.

-You’re going to be late. Let’s go.

-W-Wait. Junhyung…

She tried to get free from his grip, but he’s stronger than her. As he opened the car’s door, Doojoon grabbed his hand.

-Let her go. Please.

-Why are you getting into something that’s not your business?

-And how she’s not my business?

-What are you now? Her boyfriend? As far as I know, her boyfriend was me.

-You said well… WAS!

Doojoon moved his hand to hers and yanked it from Junhyung’s grip, pulling her in his chest right after. She was surprised but she couldn’t let herself daydream now. The atmosphere was getting worse every second and she had to do something.

-Doojoonie… Forget it, okay? Let’s go… I’m going to be late, yes?

With much strength Jin Hee pulled him towards his car, but he stopped her all of a sudden. He lifted her chin with his fingers to make her look in his eyes.

-Let me do this just this time. Let me yell that you’re mine. Please…

He put all his heart in this question. He pleaded her with all he has. She didn’t know what to do. She froze. His words… Hurt her so much seeing him in so much pain; so vulnerable. What she did to him? Out of thought, she pulled him in her arms and his hair gently. He was shocked with her actions but accepted it and embraced her waist, burying his face in the crook of her neck.

-I don’t want you two to fight… I know that later you’ll regret it a lot… I don’t want you to be hurt…

-But it hurt me to not be able to say this too…

-Alright, Doojoonie… You can do what you want, okay? But just this once!

He chuckled and nodded. As they parted away, she could feel Junhyung coming angrily towards them. Doojoon quickly pulled her behind him, before Junhyung could reach her.

-What the hell is all of this? How you can do this with MY girlfriend in front of ME?

-You remember what I told you yesterday? About the news?

Doojoon was calmer and much more confident than before thanks to Jin Hee. What he didn’t know, is that Jin Hee’s confidence was going away. She still feels something for Junhyung and she never denied it, and seeing him that way…  Junhyung frowned but remained silent while Doojoon smirked.

-The news is… Jin Hee is MINE now. So, please… Stay away from her!

Doojoon grabbed her hand and pulled her to the other side of his car, opening the door for Jin Hee. He opened the door to Ga Eul too before going to his side. Junhyung stood there stunned while watching everything. Before that Doojoon could enter the car he grabbed his arm, looking a little desperate.

-You are kidding me, right?

-Seems like I am?

Doojoon answered him sternly and Junhyung let go of his arm. Doojoon finally drove away, letting a shocked and hurt Junhyung behind. Before he could notice, the tears poured down his cheeks and he was sobbing like a little child. He rushed to his car and entered it slamming the door angrily. His hands and forehead found their way to the steering wheel, as his sobs getting louder. He covered his mouth with the back of his right trembling hand, trying to control his feelings but the pain in his heart was beyond all his efforts. He was really desperate; feeling like the ground had opened under his feet. How he could be so stupid to lose the only girl he had truly loved? He squeezed the steering wheel, trying to release a little his anger while mumbling to himself.

-I lost her… I really lost her… You stupid bastard! You lost her…

 

~*Ga Eul’s POV*~

I don’t like what is happening! This just started and is already out of control! Why they don’t think before acting? Gosh!

The ride was completely quiet. As we arrived in college, Doojoon gave a quick peck in Jin Hee’s cheek and she returned him a weak smile before getting out of the car. I crossed my arms and watched the scene. When she disappeared from his sight, he sighed and rested his forehead in the steering wheel.

-So… How long you two will pretend a relationship?

He jumped and turned to me with wide eyes.

-Ga Eul! You scared me! I forgot you were here…

-You didn’t answer me!

He left out another sigh and leaned back in his seat.

-I don’t know… I don’t want to pretend… But I can force my feelings to her too…But I don’t want this situation to continue… Ah, I don’t know what to do!

I shook my head as he ruffled his hair in frustration. How they can be so stupid?

-Look… End all of this.

-What?

-If even after that entire scene today Junhyung still don’t give up on Jin Hee, end all of this.

-But I don’t want to give up on her so soon!

-I told you to give up? I told you to end the “relationship” thing. You two will dispute for her heart with the right methods. Without fights.

-But he’s obviously going to win…

-Doojoon… I’m not so sure about it…

-What do you mean?

-She’s divided. The chance is the same for the two of you. If you want to win, you just have to fight for her.

I patted his shoulder and got out of the car, but I approached him again before he could go away.

-Doojoon… If Junhyung comes to talk to her, let the two talk. I know you don’t like the idea, neither I like, but they have to set the thing between them.

He hesitated at first but ended up nodding. Good… At least one that thinks! Now where that girl can be?

 

~*Doojoon’s POV*~

I knew this would be like this. Junhyung skipped the schedule again. Normally I would be furious about this, but I think this was the best for today. I don’t know how to face him too. He’s my precious dongsaeng, of course I’m hurt because he’s hurt. Aigoo… Why the things have to be like this?

-Hyung… You’re okay?

-Oh, Seobbie… Yeah, I’m alright. Why I wouldn’t?

I faked a smiled to him, but I think he didn’t fall for it. He sat in front of me, crossing his arms and narrowing his eyes.

-Nothing Seobbie… Really…

-And you think I’ll believe in you? You seem tired and depressed, sighing all day long. Junhyung hyung didn’t even come to the schedules for two days. What is going on?

I sighed yet again and rubbed the back of my neck. He caught me.

-Jin Hee…

-I know it’s her. I want to know what about her.

-How’d you know?

-Oh please, hyung…

He scoffed and shook his head. I grimaced, a little unsure if I should or not tell him. Surprisingly, he listened carefully at all the story. He would nod in acknowledgement sometimes and frown at others.

-So… You intend to… Continue with all of this?

-That’s the problem… I don’t know. And I know she’s insecure about this too.

-Honestly, I think it’s better for you two to stop.

-Why?

-Because even if you stay together, Junhyung’s shadow will ever be between you two. You’ll never be completely happy.

-You’re right… Ah, my life …

Just then my phone rang. I pulled it from my pocket, frowning at the caller ID and looking up at Yoseob.

-Something’s wrong?

-I don’t know… It’s Ga Eul.

-Ga Eul? She never calls!

I don’t have a good feeling about this. I pressed the button and placed the phone in my ear.

-Hello? Ga Eul-ah?

-Doojoon! Uhm… Sorry… You are busy?

-No, I just finished my schedule. Why?

-You really finished it? Like, really?

-Yes… Ga Eul-ah, what’s going on?

-Jin Hee… I can’t find her…

-WHAT?

I ended the call and jumped from my seat, grabbing my things and rushing to the door. Yoseob stopped me the moment I was turning the knob.

-Yah hyung! Wait! What happened?

-Jin Hee is missed again!

-Again?

-Seriously… She has to stop with this bad habit of hers or I’ll end up going crazy!

 

 

=====================

Sorry for take like forever to update!!! ç.ç

I know this chapter is boring, but I had an awesome chapter in mind while I was taking a bath! But when I got out... It vanished...

How I hate this!!! TT_TT

 

Well... I hope this still make you a little happier >.<

 

I'll do best in the next ones, I promise!!

 

For those who still don't know, I made a new fic "Drawings From The Heart"

Please, take a look in it!! ^-^