Misunderstanding

I'll Make You Regret

 

~*Jin Hee’s POV*~

-I’ll send you home.

Junhyung embraced my hand gently and we started walking towards home.

I’m still unsure with all of it. I’m trying to get this thought off of my mind, but something is still making my heart uneasy. Maybe because I have forgiven Junhyung too fast? But… I’ve hurt him too, right? And Doojoonie? Where is he? Why he didn’t come looking for me? I should call him and- Oh, I can’t… Junhyung would be mad if I do this…

I took my phone from my pocket and was greeted with a blank screen. Not even one message. I unconsciously sighed in frustration and stuck my phone in my pocket again. I felt Junhyung squeezing my hand a bit and I looked up at him. He gave me a little smile; I think he knows what I was thinking.

-Let’s go buy groceries. You want me to be with you tonight?

I felt a pang in my heart. I’m supposed to be doing these things with Doojoonie not him. But I think that maybe today we can get this awkwardness away and get back at what we were. Maybe it’s a good thing. He is trying to change too so why I wouldn’t do the same? I put my best smile in my lips and turned to him.

-Of course! Let’s go to the market!

He smiled widely and leaned forward, planting a soft kiss in my forehead. An image of Doojoon crossed my mind in this moment. Normally is he who does this. I faked a smile and looked away. Doojoonie… Where are you?

 

~*Doojoon’s POV*~

I wonder what would have happened if I had found her first. Probably we would be in the market buying groceries to a delicious dinner. And after we would watch some TV, maybe music shows and sing along, or dramas and movies and comment our thoughts about the scenes and laugh like crazies…

But instead, I’m sitting in the riverside, crying and regretting my slow speed. Great thing to do, really. I should give up on her, right? She didn’t even called me to know if I’m alive. I think she is happy now with the one she loves. And I don’t think Junhyung will do something stupid like that ever again. Maybe I should back out now and let the two be happy together. I just think my heart won’t be able to accept it… Aish…

 

~*Junhyung’s POV*~

We arrived at the market and started to look through the things we would buy. I saw that she is awkward but I guess this is normal, right? I mean… I cheated on her, it’s normal she doesn’t trust me completely yet. But I’ll do my best to we get back at what we were. It’s my fault the situation now and it’s my duty to set the things.

Jin Hee is cutely poking her lips with her index finger while tilting her head, trying to remember the ingredients we need to make dinner. I have to admit that I have a huge amount of self-control to not throw all in the air and kiss her right here and now. Maybe more than kiss… Hehehe

-Junhyung? You’re alright?

-Eh? Oh, yes… Sorry…

-I’m even afraid to know what you were thinking…

-Do you want to know?

-No, thanks. Let’s go.

She chuckled and grabbed my hand pulling me to pay for the things we grabbed. I looked at the things and widened my eyes. How much time I was spacing? I don’t remember her picking even half of these!

-Junhyung! You’re spacing again!

I looked at her confused and saw she was already with all the bags in hands and in the door of the market, ready to go. I rushed at her, grabbing some bags from her.

-Oh, sorry!

-I’m this boring for you to be spacing all the time?

I chuckled and wrapped my right arm around her waist, pulling her close to me and she held my hand with hers.

-You know you’re never boring. And plus, I was thinking about you.

-About me? What about me?

-We are in public… I don’t think it’s appropriate to say this kind of things here.

I winked at her and Jin Hee blushed madly. She hit my chest playfully, hiding her face in embarrassment.

-Yah! You ert!

I laughed out loud and wrapped my other arm around her too, carefully for the bags to not hit her. I’m happy that we are finally like this again.

We spent the next few hours making dinner. Or better… I was destroying the food. I burned the meat, cut my index finger while cutting vegetables, the rice was soggy. I’m a complete disaster in the kitchen. I sighed in frustration looking at the “food”. Jin Hee chuckled and called me, making me look at her. She was swinging two ramyuns in her hands. I couldn’t suppress my giggle and nodded at her.

She signaled me to sit in the couch while she would do the ramyuns. I did as she said and now I’m sitting here, flipping through the channels. Suddenly Doojoon’s face appeared in the screen. It was the interview he went to do alone this morning. He is talking about our activities as well as on the solo activities of the members. But then…

-Doojoon-ssi, tell us… The Nation’s Boyfriend has someone in his heart? Or at least in mind?

I froze when I heard the MC’s question. I can see he did the same. He gave his usual charming smile and responded calmly.

-Actually I indeed have someone in mind.

The audience went crazy as well as the MC’s. I’m feeling agitated. He’s thinking in confess to her?

-Really? And who is the luckiest girl?

-Haha I don’t think she is luckiest just because of me. And I think I’ll never have a chance with her.

-Ooh… So it’s a one-sided love?

-We can say it.

-For how long?

-I think… Four years now?

-Woow… It’s really much time! You must love her very much!

-Yes, I love her. And with her being happy, I’m happy as well.

-Such a gentleman. I hope she gets touched by your words from just now.

-Thank you.

I changed the channel immediately, afraid that Jin Hee could hear. I’m in panic. It’s not loud enough for her to listen, right?

-Junnie, you were watching something about BEAST? I want to see… You know I’m a huge fan of you guys, right?

She whined while taking a seat beside me. I didn’t say anything. The words just don’t come out. She looked at me confused when I didn’t pick the cup of noodles from her.

-Are you okay? You’re pale.

-Y-Yes… I think it’s just hungry… Let’s eat, okay?

I smiled weakly at her and started to eat. She don’t seem to believe in me, but didn’t say anything either.

 

~*Jin Hee’s POV*~

I’m hearing my phone ringing but I don’t want to pick it. I’m sleeping so well. Who dare to disturb my sleep? Geez… Wait. I’m not in my bed. I don’t even remember when I slept.

I shot my eyes open and realized I was sleeping in the couch. But… Junhyung slept here too, right? Where is he? My phone started to ring again.

-Hello?

-Good morning my Sleeping Beauty. Did you sleep well?

-Junhyungie… Where are you?

-Sorry, babe… I had schedule early today.

I opened my mouth to ask him about Doojoonie, but I came back to my senses just in time.

-Let’s meet later, right?

-Yes! Where?

-Huum… I don’t know… Any suggestions?

-What about… Cube?

-Cube?

-Yes. So we can decide where to go after this.

-Okay then… Let’s meet at 3:00PM here. What you think?

-Great! See you soon~~

-Bye babe~~

I spent my free time cleaning the house. Yesterday we left it a sty, really. I put the music loud and cleaned everything. I’m feeling happy because I am finally with Junhyung again. Maybe forgive a person is not that bad. I didn’t see the time flying and when I looked at the clock was already 02:30PM. I rushed to the bathroom to take a quickly bath and get ready.

 

~*Junhyung’s POV*~

I’m pretty sure Doojoon hyung is avoiding me. He appeared with other schedule the same time we are having one. When we were heading to Cube, he called saying he had other thing to do. It’s annoying, but I have to admit that it’s the better. I don’t know how to talk with him either. Oh, it’s 02:50PM. It’s better I get down and wait for Jin Hee~

-Wooh… It’s getting cold!

I said to myself while rubbing my hands to keep me warm. She’s fifteen minutes late. She’s always late. I chuckled and then a pair of hand covered my eyes. I grinned at her sweet gesture and turned to her, wrapping my arms around her waist. She kept covering my eyes and I leaned forward, pecking her lips. Strangely she was the one who deepened the kiss, but I like it. At least until she called my name.

-Jun… Hyung…

 

~*Jin Hee’s POV*~

I hope he likes my clothes~ Something caught my eyes. It’s the Junhyung’s favorite cafe. I should buy him a coffee as sorry for my delay and for the one he dropped yesterday, right?

I walked happily to Cube with his coffee in my hands. But I think it’s the fate of this coffee to be dropped in the floor. Just like it’s the fate of my smile to be wiped of my face by Junhyung’s actions. I was walking looking at the coffee and when I was in front of Cube and lifted my face, I was greeted by Junhyung kissing another girl. Again.

-Jun… Hyung…

His name escaped from my lips while my voice was trailing off. Tears started to run down my cheeks instantly. He parted the kiss and looked at me and then at the girl. He seems really shocked. I scoffed and turned away. As expected after a few steps he stopped me, grabbing my wrist.

-Jin Hee. Wait! I can expla-

-You can explain. Yeah, I know. Now let go of me!

I tried to struggle but he is much stronger than me.

-Listen to me, will you?

-For what? For you to say that you still have anger and jealous accumulated and you had to take it out?

-It’s not it-

-I even did my best to control myself to not touch in Doojoonie’s name in front of you yesterday and today. For you don’t get hurt. And this is how you thank me? Hurting me even more?

He loosened a little his grip and I pulled my hand away, biting my lower lip to control myself from crying hard.

-Look. I don’t even know her. I thought she was you.

-What?

-She covered my eyes from behind. I thought she was you and kissed her and then you arrived.

-And you want me to believe in this? You know what? You were right yesterday. You really don’t know anything about me. You don’t know my past. You don’t know how hard was for me to forgive you yesterday because of my freaking past! And… And now… You just did it all again…

My voice cracked and the tears burst from my eyes. I hate me for being so weak in front of him. I’m not supposed to be like this in front of the others; only with Doojoonie.

-That’s what happened. I swear to you.

He tried to grab my hand again but I walked away from him.

-You know what, Junhyung… Maybe you’re right… Maybe I should give a chance to Doojoonie… Because I’m sure he never would hurt me like you did… He would take care of me. Oh yes… He’s already taking care of me. For the last four years! He’s the one who know me. He know when I’m not okay only with one glance or just by my tone on the phone or the way I text him. He is always by my side, healing my sore heart that is hurting by you.

I turned my back to him and started to run. I know that what I said must have hurt him, but I couldn’t care less now. Why this always happen to me?

 

 

=========================

Hi guys~~

How's going the story??

You are liking it?? :D

 

Please, let me know~~ ^o^

 

And the story is going to be more cheerful in the next chapters, I promisse!! *3*