His Memories

I'll Make You Regret

 

~*Author’s POV*~

Doojoon woke up early like every day, making his morning hygiene and waking every member for them to take their turn on the bathroom, leaving Junhyung for the last one. He just didn’t know how to talk to him in this kind of awkward situation. He sighed and finally knocked on his door. There was silence. He frowned a little and knocked again; and the same response came.

Cautiously he opened the door and entered the room. It was really dark that he couldn’t see an inch in front of his nose. Turning on the lights, he was greeted by an empty room with a neatly tidy bed. Seems like Junhyung didn’t even touched his bed last night… Where he could be?

-Wait, it means… Aish! I’m screwed!

And how he predicted, he had a long lecture about taking a better care of s since he is the one responsible for them when there is no one around. As a leader, how could him don’t know where are s? Especially Junhyung that makes a good time that does not appear to do his job. Doojoon ruffled his hair in frustration when his manager finally stopped nagging and let him alone. The sight of someone talking uneasily on the phone took his attention.

-Yah! Yang Yoseob! Who are you talking to? This can’t wait? Here’s a chaos right now!

-I know, and that’s why I’m on the phone! With the only person who can solve this chaos!

-What do you mean? You know who cause this whole chaos and-

Finally it hit him. The person Yoseob is talking to is no other than Lee Jin Hee.

--------------

Jin Hee saw him as soon as she entered the pub. Junhyung was sitting by the bar’s counter with a ert smirk on his face while the y bartender pulled a little her cleavage to serve him another glass of whatever he was drinking. Jin Hee rolled her eyes at the scene in front of her and went to him, sitting by his side quietly. The ert smirk on Junhyung’s face was replaced by a sad one as he slowly contoured the edge of the glass with the tip of his finger. He doesn’t have to turn to see who she was; her presence is enough for it.

The girl gave an angry look to Jin Hee but she only smiled politely and ordered a glass of water. She definitely wasn’t happy for being forced to be away from the handsome guy that was all opened to her. The two remained silent until the bartender gave rudely the water to Jin Hee and a little wink to Junhyung. Jin Hee couldn’t contain herself from rolling her eyes again; that really was ridiculous. Why she even went there? Oh, yes… To get this stupid guy to work again! As a sigh was suppressed, she decided to speak first, even if they weren’t looking at each other; only to the glasses on their hands.

-So… What are you doing here?

-I think it’s a little obvious, right?

-You know what I mean. Why aren’t you at work?

-I’m just not in the mood to work.

He shrugged and she finally looked at him; with disbelief written all over her face. “He… Really said that? You know how he are, Jin Hee… Calm… Speak calmly.”

-And you? What are you doing here? As far as I know, you’re not the biggest fan of this kind of place.

-I’m here to get a stubborn boy to work again.

He let out a weak chuckle as he looked with the corner of his eyes to the beautiful girl by his side.

-Why you are not even trying to write something?

-Maybe because my inspiration just left me?

-You’re not the one who said that experiences are the best for inspiration?

-Experiences makes you write better but it don’t mean inspiration.

The girl sighed, knowing that this would be a long afternoon.

-Please, Junhyung… Don’t make my effort of coming here be nothing.

-As far as I know, I didn’t ask you to come here.

 

-You’re right…

It sure hurt her. Not exactly the words but the way he said it; cold and emotionless. Jin Hee shifted in her seat and soon placed some money under her glass to pay for the water, getting up right after.

-I don’t even know why I still worry about you.

When she turned to leave, Junhyung stopped her by grabbing her wrist. She didn’t look at him; just waited.

-I saying that I didn’t ask you to come don’t mean that I don’t want you to stay.

They both couldn’t deny that feeling each other skin after some time made their hearts to thumping a little hard than normal. Even if it was only that little. As Junhyung released her, Jin Hee sat again and a deep sigh escaped her lips.

-Your dreams are so insignificant?

-My dreams are the most important thing that I have now.

-So why are you throwing them away?

-Because the most precious thing in my life, I’ve already lost.

Her heart ached. Sure she knew that she was the reason why he’s acting like this, but the difference between know and hear and see is really big.

-Do you searched a long time for me?

 -No… I knew you would be here.

-How?

-You always talked about this place. That you often came here with your friends to spend some fun time. I guess that here is where you found some girls too, right?

It was her turn of chuckling sadly. He didn’t say a word, since she’s right.

-I never thought that I someday would say it, but… It’s good to hear your lectures.

-What are you talking about? Since when is good to hear lectures?

-Since it’s the first time I feel that we’re talking freely with each other. We’re not restricting ourselves from saying anything… You never talked to me like this.

She was quiet, hearing mindfully to what he was saying. It’s true. She never once went against him, even when she knew she was right. A low chuckle and a sip of his drink and he continued.

-You would argue with Doojoon about everything, even insignificant things, only to get him giving up to you. That is your way to tease and joke with him. But with me, you would agree all the time; even if you didn’t like it. Sometimes I would choose things of purpose, which even I don’t like, just to see your reaction. Not even once you complained. Your eyes were saying how much you hated that, but you smiled and said that was a great idea; that I knew so well that was a big lie. Just like when I brought you to a club. You hate this kind of place but you came all beautiful and with a wide smile on your face. What you didn’t know is that… I could see in your eyes that you were hating. You didn’t have the sparkle in your eyes.

She didn’t know what to say. It’s the very first time for her to hear it.

-I love you, Jin Hee. I know you better than you think. I know exactly what you are feeling or thinking, even if you don’t act like that. I know you well enough to understand your feelings just looking in your eyes.

-So why you didn’t know that my relationship with Doojoon was a lie?

-Because I was blind with angry and fear, fear of losing you. And because… I know that it isn’t all a lie.

The silence was there again. She really didn’t know how or what to respond. As his glasses were being empty and filled again and again, Junhyung was getting all the courage to ask and say all that haunted his mind for so long.

-Why you never opposed to me?

-I was afraid. Afraid of saying “no” and we ended up arguing. I had a lot of experiences with that and I just didn’t want to pass by that with you.

-I don’t think that we would argue about the choice of some movie, you know?

They giggled as he sip on his alcohol and she on her water.

-You don’t have idea about all the things that people already argued with me.

 

-I would love to know… To know more about you.

He looked affectionately to her, waiting that the girl would finally open up to him; but seems like it’s too early for her yet. He only gained a sincere smile.

-I only know about the ridiculous discussions between you and Doojoon. Just like… The ice cream thing.

-What?

-When I was in a schedule but he was free, you two would argue about what to do. He would want to watch some soccer match but you would want to go shopping somewhere. When was almost time for the match to start, he would convince you by saying that after he would go everywhere with you and bought you liters of ice cream. You would listen his propose with arms crossed, narrowed eyes and a pout on the lips. After he finished, your pout would lightly go to the right and then you would jump on his neck yelling “ice creeeam~~”. Then you two would laugh and he would carry you on his back to the soccer match.

Shock is all that could define her at that moment. She never expected him to know about it.

-I didn’t saw it one or two times, if you want to know. And I always wondered if we would be like that someday. Guess is a no.

Junhyung felt his eyes starting to burn and water, so he just gulped down all the content on his glass and ordered another one, which was brought by a guy this time.

-Now you understand why I always felt like we were the friends and you were the lovers?

Jin Hee felt her heart clenching on her chest. All she wanted to do was to make their relationship to work wonderfully, but she was the one who started to make it break apart. She was so blind by the shadows of her others relationships that she didn’t saw that Junhyung was feeling distant and all he wanted was to be closer to her. She was the one who kept him away.

-I’m not pushing the entire fault to you, because I know that I’m the fool.

-I know. You’re pushing the entire fault to yourself, because you haven’t had the courage to have this conversation with me early.

-Yeah. You still can read clearly through me, right?

 

The silence appeared again. Each one reflecting about what they had done with their lives till now. Jin Hee was so absorbed that she didn’t take notice of how much the guy beside her had drank.

-Why we ended up like this, Jin Hee?

The muffled sound of his voice took her out of her thoughts and made her look to him. He was holding his empty glass with his right hand while the other one and his forehead were thrown on the counter. She sighed, getting up from her seat and tried to get him up too.

-That’s enough Junhyung.

-What?

-It’s late, we should go home now.

-It’s not late. If it was, this place would be crowded.

-Let me reformulate the phrase; you already drank too much and spent a long time here. Now let’s go.

-You didn’t say that you were leaving early? Why you don’t just do it now and leave me here?

-Can you just don’t be stubborn just this once and hear me?

Junhyung mumbled some things under his breath but allowed her to put one of his arms around her neck and help him out of the club and into a cab. She struggled to take him to his dorm but made it successfully. Jin Hee placed him on his bed and was ready to leave when he held her hand. She turned to him as he looked sadly to her and pleaded lowly.

-Stay… Please…

Jin Hee looked at the clock on the nightstand; 6:00PM. The boys wouldn’t be home so soon and she can at least stay until he falls asleep. She sat on the bed and was going to get a little more comfortable when Junhyung pulled her by the waist, making her to lay down with him. She would protest but he had already embraced her body tightly with his arms, pulling her to his chest. She sighed and gave up; fighting was the last thing she want to do now, especially with a drunken man. She would just wait until Junhyung sleep and would go home. But what she didn’t expect was that she would fell asleep wrapped in the warmth that she unconsciously missed so much.


 

 

========================

Hi guys~~

I took even longer to update here, I'm really sorry!! ç.ç

But the writer's block hit me hard -.-''

 

Please, comment about what you are thinking of the story~

And with whom Jin Hee should end up with? 

I still don't know~~ :3