two

SOUL/MATE?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Two

 

 

+

 

CL peek on the paper bag GD brought earlier, she saw porridge and instant warm patch for stomachache.

CL sighed, she took the porridge and eat it. CL took her phone and text GD.

 

Chaerin: thank you for the food, oppa.

 

No reply.

 

She pressed Hyuna’s number.

“Hello.” Hyuna answered.

“Hi, its me, Chaerin.”

“Yes, Chae…”

“Uh… I’m sorry that it didn’t went well.” She said. “The date with Jiyong.”

Hyuna laughs, “No, no its alright. I think he hasn’t ready for new relationship.”

Chaerin sighed, she knew that Hyuna is a good girl that tend to like a bad boy like Jiyong, she doesn’t want her to get hurt but she knows she don’t have the rights to tell her what to do.

“Maybe we can try again later.” CL said.

“We’ll see… anyway, Chaerin, lets have lunch tomorrow.”

“Sure, why not.”

 

+

 

“I’m working for God sake, not looking for partner to get laid.” GD is hanging in Xin’s clothing studio the next day.

“Not Chaerin’s fault, man, you never refuse any girl before.” He said while doing some paper work.

“Yeah, but not in the middle of working.”

“Really? Remember how you screwed a girl from—what’s the name of her group again? I forgot…”

“I don’t know what you’re talking about.”

“That girl that had a y time with you during a preparation of an award show, isn’t that was in the middle of working?”

“Seriously, Xin, I don’t remember.” GD shrugged.

“Yeah, because you had been with too many girls.”

“Not my fault, they liked me.” he said.

“You gotta stop, Ji.”

GD took a can of beer. “What disturbing me the most is because Chaerin tried to set me up! She never done that before.”

“Well, I set you up with someone before, do you hate me for that? Everyone in Nuthang been setting you up with someone before, what makes it different with Chaerin?”

“She pretend that she got sick and go home, leaving me with Hyuna alone.”

“That’s how you set people up. You leave them alone.”

“But I thought she was sick for real.” GD said.

“You’re worried about her?”

“I—well… she’s my bestfriend, she’s like my sister, of course I’m worried.”

Xin smirked.

“She didn’t even apologize for lying.”

Xin chuckled. “Where is she now, by the way?”

GD shrugged her shoulder, “Don’t care.”

Xin took her phone, “Oh, she text me, she’s on blind date now? Wow!”

“WHAT? Blind date? What the heck, Lee Chaerin, I told her blind date is only for idiot! Let me see, who’s she went with??” GD mumbled while snatching Xin’s phone.

Xin laughing while showing an empty screen, no messages from Chaerin because he lied to Jiyong.

“Really, Ji? Don’t care?” he laughs again.

 

+

 

In fact, Chaerin is sitting in a cozy restaurant with Hyuna, talking about blind date.

“I think we should go for one.” Hyuna said.

“To a blind date?”

“Yes, among idols and actors, just for fun.” Hyna continues.

“But Jiyong once said that blind date is for idiot.” CL said.

Hyuna laughs, “he said that?”

CL nodded.

“Probably because he doesn’t want you to join one.”

“Why would he prohibit me from that?” CL asked.

“Many reason, Chae, maybe he wants to protect you from jerks.”

“Jerks?”

“Yeah, even though the date are among celebrities but there are also a jerk guy there who join blind date just to get laid.”

“Oh, sounds very much like Jiyong… except he never go to a blind date.” CL smiled.

“You seems know him very much… many idol girls jealous of you, Chae, because you’re very close to him.”

“We knew each other for ten years, Hyuna..” she chuckled, “trust me, he’s not that extravagant.”

“Anyway, my friend asking about you again.” Hyuna said.

“Oh, the one that you said before?”

“Yes, he really want to know you, he saw your every stage performances, he adores you so much.” Hyuna explained.

“Who is it by the way?” CL asked.

“It’s SM town boy, Kai from EXO.”

 

+

 

 

“Do you know Kai from EXO?” CL suddenly asked Dara and Minzy who just hang out in their company’s gym.

“Everyone knows him, he’s cute.” Dara said.

“He’s a great dancer.” Minzy added.

CL nodded.

“Why you asking about him?” Dara asked back.

“You know, I’ve been quite close to Hyuna lately, and Hyuna said that Kai wants to asked me out.”

Dara and Minzy automatically turn to CL with an excited face.

“Reallyyyy…??” they’re practically screaming and some people are staring.

“Ssshhh…” CL told them to put it down.

“I knew it!! Its about time that he’s gonna ask you out, babe!” Dara said.

“What?”

“Yeah, he always checking you out, everytime we’re in the same events like awards or music show, he always checking you.” She explains.

“I didn’t notice.” CL rubbed her chin.

“Oh My God, bommie unnie should know about this, she’ll freak out.” Minzy took her phone.

Suddenly Hwangsabu, their trainer came with GD and Seungri.

“Ladies, I thought I was specifically order you to run in treadmill for 45 minutes not to gossiping.” He said.

“Sorry, Hwangsabuuu~” Dara send him her cutest wink.

“What is it about, girls? The gossip seems very exciting.” Hwangsabu said while take several barbell for GD.

“I bet their talking about boys.” Seungri said.

Minzy laughs, “You know what CHaerin unni—”

CL pull her and slowly shook her head, gave her sign not to say anything.

GD looking at them one by one but not

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter