five

SOUL/MATE?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Five

 

+

 

It’s a tradition for YG people to sit together and study their performance from the audience point of view, which means, they will looking at picture and videos taken by fans. Because sometime what they took is different with the one taken by the official TV cameramen.

So today, along with their trainer and also Xin as their stylist, Big Bang and 2ne1 sit together and re watch the award show.

“I like your clothes.” YG sajangnim pointed at GD and CL, “seems a bit similar which showing people that you are the leaders.”

GD smirked, looking at Xin.

“Good job, Xin.” YG continues.

Xin nodded.

“okay, my note is only, for Seungri and TOP, Seungri, why don’t you stop flirting on the stage, from that many videos, you were having hard time to catching up with the choreo because you were busy sending love to the fans, I mean its good but make it less so it will be more special” YG said. “TOP, you still at dancing, just like Bom.” He looking at Bom, “thank God both of you got beautiful faces. Because it helps a lot.”

They laughed.

“Over all, you nailed the stage guys. And CL, your stage was the best, like always.” He patted her shoulder and then closed the evaluation meeting.

 

GD stayed at the common room after the meeting done, he lied down on a couch while looking at his phone.

He tap on #GDragon and see some pictures. There’s a picture of him standing not so far from CL at the latest award when they wore a similar Versace fur .

 

[picture] GDCL couple fur coat. #GDragon #theleader #GDCL #skydragon

he smirked. Then he went to the comment section

 

-       OMG my OTP!!

-       They definitely couple.

-       So cute! Love it

-       Have you seen #kairin moments, they’re cute too, my other OTP.

 

Kairin? GD tapped on the hashtag.

From there. Appear many picture of Kai and Chaerin.

“Kairin…? Kai and Chaerin?” he scoffed.

Mostly the picture was photoshoped but some other are like videos of them in some award show including the latest one in Macau, some camera caught them looked like the were communicating with each other, some fan videos also caught when they stealing gazes to each other.

Moreover, there’s a video analyzing CL gesture and Kai’s gesture where both of them holding their phone and somehow it clearly shows that they probably texting each other, because everytime CL done typing something she will looking at Kai and so does the other way around.

GD feel something heavy pressed his chest. He inhaled.

“If he’s a good guy then its good for you, Chae.” He sighed.

 

“Wassup, dude.” Xin came and sat near him.

“Hey, man.” He replied.

“What are you doing?” Xin asked.

“Scrolling down my instagram, checking my hashtag.” He said.

“Anything interesting?”

“Nope. Just looking at my pictures taken by fans. They have nice pictures of me.”

“Good then…”

GD scroll his phone, and as expected many fans talking about the similarity of his scarf and CL’s coat.

“You did it in purpose, don’t you?” Xin suddenly asking.

“Did what?”

“You gave the coat to CL to wear it so people talking about rumor between two of you again.”

“For what?” he asked.

“Obviously not for popularity because you have more than enough for that… so I assume, because you like her?”

“Of course I like her.”

“Not as sister, as a woman.”

GD paused.

“What are you talking about?” he swayed and pretend to be busy with his phone again.

“Its okay, Ji, you’ve been friends with her for a long time, and she’s the only girl you trust beside your family, your friendship with her is different with the rest of Nuthang boys friendship with her.”

‘Tell me the difference.”

“Indirectly you still concern that even though we’re very close to her but only you that still consider her as girl, you protect her from many things.”

“Because I’m an oppa.”

“I’m also his oppa, So does So Hyuk, Jong Hyun and Kush, but you even you protect her from us, the Nuthang. You always said to us not to date her because mostly we’re player. Even though you’re the worst.” Xin laughs.

“I don’t like her that way, okay.”

“Then why your face showed how annoyed you are when seeing the flowers from Kai? And you suddenly bought coat for her.” Xin said, “Ji, I knew you longer than anyone here, you never accept any losing. And you want someone that you like to always remember you. That’s why you gave your girls many presents. So they can remember you and brag about you.”

GD feels like a big sand sack hitting him right in the face.

Xin is right.

He always do that to the girl he likes.

“So, maybe you like her more than just a friend.” Xin continue.

GD sighed.

“Even if that’s right, I’d kill my feeling, Xin, I don’t deserve girl like her.”

 

 

Bom is in the next room, without anyone noticing she was listening to the conversation between GD and Xin. She can’t help but agree with Xin, its been a long time she always think that GD must be having some special feeling to CL. Bom knows that CL close with many boys as friends, but GD always treat her differently, he’s a very protective oppa.

Lets say when 2ne1 had their world tour, GD called CL at least once a day to make sure that the tour is alright, he also sent the girls many vitamins and he add a big Rilakkuma doll for CL.

Not to mention how annoyed he was when CL came to Teddy x Phiaton headphone launching party and CL came with a super low neck shirt that reveal half of her . Bom wasn’t there but Dara was there and tell Bom how GD being so cranky that night and keep asking her to cover it.

“Noona?” Bom startled when see Taeyang at the door.

She made a gesture to keep it down.

“What happened?”

“Shhh…”

Taeyang sat beside her and be silent.

Bom peek at the next room and when Xin and GD were look away she pull Taeyang to leave the room.

“Noona why are you being so suspicious?” he asked.

“Because you almost got me caught.” She said. Bom is always so innocent and cute, especially now.

“Me? why?”

“I was eavesdropping on something.” She said.

“What? That’s illegal.” Taeyang shook his head.

“Yah!”

“What is it about?” he can’t help but curious.

 

They sat a the coffee shop in YG building.

“What do you think about GD and CL?” Bom suddenly asked.

“What? i think they’re… similar.” He said,  “but, no, I think they’re different… different in—”

“That’s not what I’m asking you, I mean, do you think they have a thi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter