three

SOUL/MATE?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Three

 

+

 

CL stumbling while helping GD enter his apartment.

“God, you’re so heavy!” she put his arm around her and try her best not to fall. She enter GD’s apartment code 012 .117, a random number that GD said will be more secure, because obviously everyone knows his birthdate and all his favorite number.

“Can you take off your shoes, oppa?” she asked.

GD mumbling something that wasn’t so clear, so CL assume that he can’t.

“I’ll help you then.” She took off her own shoes and drag GD to his bedroom, she’s gonna lied him down first, suddenly GD tripped off.

“Oh sh—”  CL stumbled and both of them fell down the floor.

GD was above her with his face on her neck side. “ouuuch… my elbow huur..t” he mumbles and his breath touches her neck skin.

“Op, oppa…” suddenly CL feel her cheek warm for no reason. “oppa you’re heavy!” she quickly remove GD.

he’s now lying on the floor holding his elbow.

CL took a deep breath, trying to organized her heart beat. She stands up and after doing some inhale and exhale routine, she started to get her straight mind back, so she helping GD took of his shoes, the jacket and left him in t-shirt and his jeans.

“Oppa, lets move to your bedroom.” She said.

“Here is okay…”

“Oppa come on.” She pull his arm.

“Heyyy, stop calling meeeh oppa!”

“Then what should I call you?” she confuse.

“Jiyong, not oppaaa..”

“What? But you never like if I call you Jiyong, oppa.”

“Yah! Stop calling me oppa, its disgusting…”

“What the heck, oppa, you’re strange.”

“Only girls can cawll me oppaaa..” he said.

“I’m a girl, oppa…” she sighed.

“One more time you call me oppa, I will give you that punishment, dude…”

“What are you taking about, you dumb oppa, oppa, oppa” she .

Suddenly GD pull her and give her peck on a lip.

CL froze, she’s too shock to react.

“Ha! Regret it noooww…?” then he lied on the floor again and sleep.

 

+

 

CL is driving home while her mind is somewhere else.

She touches her lips.

“He’s so weird.” She murmured.

She remember how he refuse her to call him oppa for the reason that she didn’t even understand.

She sighed, and sighed again when she remember the words he said.

“Don’t date a guy like me.”

Suddenly her heart feels something strange, something contend.

Jiyong is always been her good friend since ten years ago, he's always be Jiyong she knew, even though time, experience, and fame might change them but they change together, for her, he is always the fun, happy, and hardworking Jiyong oppa rather than the rich, success and womanizer GDragon.

He probably said that because he wants to protect her, but CL believes that GD the jerk is not Jiyong oppa, and one day GD will back being Jiyong.

 

+

 

Several days later, after having a vocal training CL and Dara headed home together.

“Unnie,” CL said, “Would you mind dropping me home?”

“You don’t bring your car?”

CL shook her head.

“Okay, lets go,” she said, “Wanna go grab something first?”

CL shook her head again.

“Hey, Chaerinnie, are you okay?” Dara asked.

“Yeah… I just…” They enter Dara’s car.

“What?”

“Unnie, actually can you drop me to Cloudy café?” CL carefully asked. Cloudy café is one from only several café that offer you a good privacy, many idols and actor came to meeting there.

“Sure, but why are you so suspicious?”

“Because… I’m about to meet Kai there.” She’s lowering her voice.

“Oh my God!!” Dara shouted.

“Unnie, lower down your voice.”

“Yah! Its only the two of us in this car!” Dara said.

“Yeah, I know, but…”

“Yay! My Chaerinnie is going on a date.” Dara dancing.

“Its not a date, Unnie…”

“Then what?? It’s a date, stupid!” Dara giggling, “lets go, lets go, I’ll drop you there quickly so Kai doesn’t have to wait.”

 

“Did anyone in Nuthang knew about this?” Dara asked on their way to Cloudy café.

“No…” CL replied.

“Not even Jiyong?”

“Especially Jiyong oppa.” She said.

“Why ‘especially Jiyong oppa’??”

“Uh.. because…” CL doesn’t have any particular reason, just some of her conversation with Jiyong make her want to keep it a secret from him, for now. “Because, he’s the most difficult oppa.”

“Difficult?”

“Well, he got too many rules for guys who wants to know me, so I want to keep it a secret from him so he won’t scare Kai.” CL explained.

“So, you like Kai?”

“I don’t know yet…”

“Well, from the fact that you don’t want Jiyong to scare him away shows that you have interest on him…”

“Maybe, unnie…” CL nodded.

 

CL get off at the café and go straight to the corner where Kai is already waiting for her.

“Hi, sorry I kind of late.” She said.

“Its okay, you told me that your vocal training will be end at this time, so you’re practically not late.” He smiled.

CL sat across him and order something.

“So,” he said after the waitress gone.

“So?” CL repeated.

He laughs, “how’s your day?”

“Up to now is good.” CL replied.

“I hope it will become better after you see me.”

“Of course it will.” She smiled.

“I know you’re busy with your international solo album, so I’ll understand if you don’t have much free time.”

“Well, its all already on schedule and I always make sure to have a small free time.”

“Working is stressful if it doesn’t have a break, right? Even if we like what we do now.” He said.

“True!” CL chuckled, “I heard EXO is about to have new album?”

“We’ll have Japanese tour and album soon, but for new album… maybe next year.”

“Great…”

They were talking about many things for the next three hours. Kai told her about his interest to ballet and dancing, how he started to falling love t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter