nine

SOUL/MATE?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Nine

 

 

+

 

 

CL took her purse on a sofa.

“Where are you going?” Xin asked.

She took a glance to GD, he’s looking at her.

“Uh, Kai is starting his Asian tour the day after tomorrow… so, i—”

Xin nodded, “Of course, spend time with him…”

She was about to go when GD caught her wrist.

“Don’t go.” He said.

CL gasped. Kai is looking at them.

“Oppa…” she said.

CL is looking at GD, looking at his sad eyes. GD couldn’t d anything beside looking back at her. she shake her head slowly and he release her hand.

“I should go.” She said. “Tell the other I leave first.”

 

“What was that man?” Xin asked GD.

“I confessed to her earlier.” GD sips his drink.

“What? Man… you…” Xin can’t say anything.

GD shrugged to the sofa.

“Man, I feel like this is my fault.” Xin said.

“Why would it be?”

“Because I was the one who pushed you to realized your feeling for her, but… you know,” Xin was surprised because as much as he knew that they both have feelings for each other but he shouldn’t tell her in this way.

“I know I’m being stupid.”

“I’m so so sorry, man.”

“Its nobody’s fault, Xin, I’m the one who decided that she should know what I feel, and I ruin evertything. I just ruin one of the best relationship i had.” GD said. “I should’ve keep it for myself, I should’ve kill it.”

“No… don’t do that.” Xin patted her shoulder. “You’re so brave, Ji… I’ll help you if she avoiding you.”

“No need, man, she can do whatever she wants and I’m okay with that.”

“Man, you’re just a little bit too late, but—”

“No, I wasn’t late, I know my feelings towards her since years a go, Xin, I realized it already, I just buried it deep because I know families don’t date each other. But lately I feel like I’m dying inside, I’m getting bored playing with those girls just to forget my feelings for her. moreover when you started open my eyes about the beauty of having a settle relationship. So, thanks man… I mean it, thank you.”

“Families don’t date each other.” Xin scoffed, “I hate that stupid quotes, bull!”

GD laughs.

“If CL broke up with Kai, promise me to go after her, okay?”

GD paused.

“I don’t even think about it, Xin, I only want her to be happy with whoever it is, I don’t mind… it doesn’t have to be me.”

Xin dropped his jaw. His heart hurt to see GD like this. He loves her that much and unselfishly. Xin saw a true love in it and was amaze by him.

 

+

 

 

Its almost three weeks since GD confessed to CL, and they barely meet after that. They’re all busy with many things.

GD busy with Big Bang comeback teaser and promotion that is scheduled next month. Now Big Bang is in Shanghai attending and performing an award show. He can’t really think straight lately, he just scrolling his phone up and down while waiting for their performance on the backstage.

Xin came and brought him a jacket, an oversized jacket with camo pattern.

“Wear this.” He said.

“I thought I’ll wear the saint Laurent sequin jacket.” GD said.

“No, it’s a present for you. hope it could boost up your mood a little bit.”

GD confused.

Xin showed him a picture in his cellphone, there’s a photo of CL taken by paparazzi, she wore the same jacket.

“The same?” GD asked.

“Identical.”
GD smiled. But then he shook his head. “No, man, this just sad.” He chuckled.

He stood up and took the Saint Laurent jacket.

Xin laughed, “You really change a lot, Ji, you notice that? You were never accept losing but now… look at you.”

GD scoffed. “I just don’t want the fans screaming about skydragon things again online, because it hurts me.”

Xin nodded. “Got it man…”

 

+

 

GD back to Seoul but Big Bang is busy starting filming their video cli and many shows to boost up their album, and he never saw CL in the building also.

“Mingky!” he called Minzy who happened to passed by his studio.

“Yes, oppa?” she turned.

“Where’s Chaerin?” he asked, as cool as possible.

“Oh, unnie is in La since one week ago.”

“Oh, she’s leaving to LA?” he said, “Do you know when she’ll be back?”

“Maybe next month, because the manager postpone many activities for 2ne1 until next month.”

“Really?”

“Yes. But hey oppa you usually know better than us. Didn’t she told you she’s leaving to LA?”

“Uh… no…” he chuckled, “You know, she got a boyfriend now, so she probably prefer to tell her boyfriend than us, her friend.”

“You’re right…” Minzy nodded, “Oppa, you want me to tell you something?”

“What?”

“Actually, I thought that unnie will end up with you.”

“What?” GD feel something burst in his chest.

“Yeah, because both of you is like… soulmate.”

 

+

 

All Big Bang is in the company with YG and some producers. They’re all waiting for Big Bang’s comeback first music video to be launched worldwide tonight. Its almost midnight and people are busy preparing the press release and some other are already counting the fans enthusiasm based on fan websites and forums.

GD sat on a chair in YG big meeting room, there’s a big screen where will be the main server to launch the video online.

“In five minutes.” Someone’s shout.

When they finally counting down, GD hold his phone. Its flooded by many messages from families and friends who wants to congratulates him, but no message from Chaerin.

People cheering when the Video clip finally launched. YG gave a little speech of prayer, hoping that the new album will be more success than the last one.

People shaking hands with each other. YG made a small party for all of them.

But GD only want to go home.

 

He reach his apartment, entered that code that strangely makes his heart in pain lately. 012-117.

“I’m gonna change it soon.” He said to himself.

He lied down in the couch while his phone still busy receiving an overload messages, he doesn’t have appetite to read it.

Suddenly his

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter