six

SOUL/MATE?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Six

 

+

 

CL back to Seoul the next day while GD stay in Japan for photoshot.

He pressed Hyuna’s number.

“Hello, oppa?”

“Want to grab lunch?” he said.

“Sounds good.”

 

During lunch in a private restaurant, GD didn’t say much, while Hyuna tell him about her work, etc.

“Oppa.” She said. “You can tell me anything that bothers you.”

GD twirls his fork at his plate but didn’t really eat the food.

“Nothing’s really bothers me.”

“Oh, okay…” she smiled.

Hyuna peek at GD’s phone that he put on the table, it didn’t stop vibrating.

“Shouldn’t you pick up those calls?” she asked.

“Those aren’t phonecall, just texts from the girls I knew in Japan, they knew I’m here, so they ask me to go on a party with them.”

“I wonder how many girls you screw in the past.”

GD smirked.

“Hyuna, let me get this straight, this is just a friendly lunch, okay?”

“Ouch!” she smiled, “is this how you broke those girl’s heart?”

GD scoffed.

“Don’t worry, oppa.” Hyuna laughs, “I told you I’m not gonna chase you anymore, I know where your heart is.”

“By the way, speaking of my heart” he said, “your words the other night, it bothers me so much.”

“Which one?” Hyuna ssked.

“I’m just gonna tell you that me and CL is really close, so, you might get the wrong idea about our relationship. I’m not in love with her, I like her as a sister.”

Hyuna paused, she just looking at him.

“Are you telling me this because you want to convince me, or are you telling me this because you want to convince yourself?” she smiled.

GD startled. Do I do this to convince myself? No.

“Stop having your own thoughts.” He said.

“Okay okay then…” she chuckles.

They’re continue eating.

“But,” Hyuna said, “have you ever in love?”

GD put down his fork, “I had.”

“Really? tell me about it.”

“Why should i?” he said.

“Because it’s a friendly lunch and friends talking about something like this.” She said.

“There’s nothing I have to say about that story, because the story ended before it begun. Really.”

“One sided love?” Hyuna asked.

“Worse than that.” He chuckles, “I like this girl and—I can’t have her. that’s it.”

“What?? What kind of story is that?”

 

Yes, I like this girl, and I can’t have her because there’s one simple unbreakable rule in my world. Families don’t date each other.

 

+

 

CL went straight to the company after she landed in Seoul. She has some schedule today and one of them was meeting the 2ne1 girls to pick some songs for their new album.

She enters the main studio and found Bom is joking around with TOP, they were laughing about something.

“What are you guys doing?” CL asked.

“We just finished recording.” She answered.

“Yes, Bommie filling the girl’s part in my song.”

“New song? Interesting.” CL pres a button and listen to the song. “Wow not only a small part, Bom unnie sang a lot in this song… its like duet.”

“See? Even Chaerin said that, you should pay me!” Bom made a ‘asking for money’ gesture.

“The company will pay you, noona~” TOP made a cute gesture.

“No! you should treat me a good food.”

“Oh, is this your strategy to ask me out for a date?” he teases Bom.

“Yah! Who wants to date you!”

“Hey… you can’t date me even if you want to. See that?” she said and pointed at a poster in the corner of the studio.

FAMILIES DON’T DATE EACH OTHER.

“That’s a lame poster.” Bom said.

“But YG worship that quote so much.” TOP added.

CL gazing at that poster for quite sometimes.

she sighed. YG said it clearly that families don't date each other.

 

+

 

And after long day at the company, CL went back to her apartment. The silence in her room makes her thinking.

Kai.

She hasn’t answer him.

 

“Chae…”

“Yes?” she turned to him.

“Can I be your boyfriend?”

CL startled.

“I’m sorry that, that I have to say it now.” He nervously laughing, “I mean, my feelings for you is obvious, you must have known that I like you, and I prepared a better event to say it to you, but I think I can’t wait anymore, I should say it now.”

“What makes you can’t wait?” CL asked.

“Its…” He paused and didn’t really answer. “I know I’m being selfish now, but I really like you, Chae, and I think became your boyfriend is the only way that can make me feel secure.”

“Secure? Is there anything that makes feel insecure now?”

“Chaerin, having a crush on a girl like you is very dangerous, you have many fanboys out there…”

Not to mention your oppas, and ‘that’ oppa. He thought.

“Kai, you’re a good guy, I really like talking to you… but its so sudden…” she inhaled, “let me think about it, first, okay?”

 

CL sighed.

She had a good time with Kai, they have a quality conversation, he’s an interesting person. Kai is smart, he’s very passionate and professional. Things that she doesn’t understand is why is she doesn’t feel the spark? Or maybe she just hasn’t feel it yet.

She scroll down her phone until she found a news on the internet.

 

‘A fan spotted GDragon and Hyuna having lunch in Japan. Are they dating?’

 

They’re having another date without me and Kai? CL feels a strange feeling in her chest, something like stings.

“Well, I hope Hyuna can turn him into a good guy.” She smiled, but she doesn’t understand why her own words make her chest hurt.

 

CL pressed Dara’s phone number.

“Darong~” she said whe Dara picked up.

“Chaerinniee~” she cutely answer.

“What are you doing?”

“I’m on my way back to my apartment, just finish filming a variety show.”

“Unnie… I want to talk to you.”

“Go ahead.”

CL sighed.

Dara laughs, “Omo, you’re really like a woman now, you have that ‘relationship problem sigh’.”

“What the heck is that??”

“You’re sighing because you’re in the middle of a relationship confusedness.” Dara continues.

“Yeah, maybe…”

“Tell me what is it?”

“Unnie, you ever been in love, right?”

“Yes… several times.” She said.

“How des it feel when the first time you realized that you like him?” She asked.

even though she heard a lot about relationship thingies from GD, but he never talking about how it feels to be in love with someone, maybe simply because GD actually never been in love, so he doesn't know how it feels.

“Hmm… my stomach hurt like I’m going into the concert stage for the first time, its called butterflies in your stomach.”

“Oh, okay… and the

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter