one

SOUL/MATE?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

one

 

+

 

“You can’t impress me with money and power like you do to those girls, Oppa.” CL said while giving him back the present he prepared for her. a brand new Chanel clutch bag.

“I didn’t give it to you to impress you. I know you’re not the same with those girls.” He took the present and toss it to the couch.

“Just tell me what do you want?” CL sat on a big armchair in her apartment.

“For God sake, Lee Chaerin, its just a gift for your new collaboration with will.i.am. I’m a proud friend and I want to give it to you.”

“Cut the crap, Jiyong-ssi.” CL raised her eyebrow.

They’ve been friends for ten years, since CL was 14 and GD was 17. And she knew all GD’s record, from a good record such as achievements, career, popularity, also the not so good record: GD is a player, two timers, jerk and an ultimate heartbreaker.

“Alright, alright, that’s the clutch I want to give to Kiko but sadly we broke up before I get to send it to her.”

“You broke up with Kiko??” CL pop her eyes, Kiko was GD’s longest girlfriend, one of the rarest relationship where GD didn’t two timing her with anyone. Didn’t two timing her doesn’t mean that he wasn’t cheating or flirts.

“Yeah…”

“After this 10 months together??”

“You’re counting down my relationship, Chae? So sweet.”

“Well, this was the longest.” she shrugged her shoulder.

“So please take this clutch with you.”

“Why don’t you just keep it, or give it to anybody. I mean, you were spotted bought this at chanel store last week, I saw the news, and then if I suddenly wear it, the media will start gossiping about us again, and I hate that.”

GD laughs, CL always bothered with gossip about him and her, they’re pure friends yet the media seem cannot take it as it is. They keep talking that probably GD and CL hide a relationship. Which they’re not.

“Then I’d just throw it somewhere.” GD took the clutch.

Actually, that is one of the clutch that CL want, but she can’t take it because obviously GD wasn’t buy it for her and she doesn’t want to have a gift he had for another girl.

“Throw it?”

GD nodded. He smirked, he does knew that actually CL really want the clutch. “or I’ll leave it here, do whatever you want to it.”

“No, no, don’t leave it there.”

“You want me to throw it to the garbage.”

CL said nothing.

“Chae?”

She sighed, “Okay okay! Give it to me! aaarghh you know I want that clutch since the first time it launch. I just haven’t had chance to buy it.” she took the clutch and caress it.

GD laughs.

“Hey, let me asked you something.” CL said.

“Hmm?”

“Why you always spoiled all your girls with gifts?”

“Because girls like it.”

“I don’t.”

“You’re not girl, you’re half boy.” He chuckles.

“ you.” She hits him. “When will you stop looking for these kind of girl, I mean you know girl who only want your expensive life isn’t worth to keep.”

“I’m also not a keeper, Chae, don’t you realize that? I’m unfaithful, I’m a jerk and a full time player. Which good girl wants me for life? None.”

“When will you stop being like this then?”

He shrugged, “I don’t have the picture of me settling down with only one girl yet, Chae, not in the near future. Life like this fits me the most now.” He proudly smirks.

CL rolled her eyes. “yeah sure, wait until you’re 60 and you realize you’re too late to look for a real soulmate.”

“Really, Chae? This is 2016 and you’re still talking about the term ‘soulmate’ hahaha there’s no such a thing as soulmate anymore, girl!”

“Yes there is.”

“No, there isn’t.”

 

_

 

“I believe in soulmate, you know that.” CL told Xin. Xin is part of Nuthang, a squad where GD and CL included.

“I notice that.”

“How can there’s a person like GD who didn’t believe in it.”

“Well…” Xin didn’t really answer, they’re at a party in club NB2.

“Do you believe in soulmate, Xin?”

Xin scratched his head. “I… don’t know.”

“Of course you do believe in it, if not how can you’re in relationship with Soojoo for four years now.”

“Well, that doesn’t mean we’re soulmate.”

“But you got so many things in common, you’re still in love even after four years, you and her is like the boy/girl version of each other. People who saw you two together knew you two must be soulmate.”

“You and GD also looks like the boy/girls version of each other, you two are so similar, probably you guys are soulmate?” Xin chuckles.

“Oh shut up!” CL rolled her eyes.

 

“Hey guys.” Hong Jong Hyun, another Nuthang’s came in with Hyuna from 4 minutes.

“Hey, Jongie.” CL waved a him. “Oh hi Hyuna.” She slightly nod at Hyuna.

“Hi, Chaerin.” Hyuna smiled.

Jong Hyun and Hyuna is close now because they’re MC-ing a chart show together.

“So, what are you guys been up to?” Jong Hyun asked.

CL and Xin shrugged their shoulders.

“Been ages that I didn’t hang out with Nuthang.” Jong Hyun continues.

“You’re so busy.” Xin said.

“Hey gotta work for living man, i think GD and CL is the busiest in Nuthang.” He laughs.

CL is the only official girl member in Nuthang. The other member is GD, Xin, TOP, Lee So Hyuk, Hong Jong Hyun and Kush.

“You’re still doing that marriage variety show?” CL asked.

He shook his head, “Thank God no.”

“Why? Isn’t it thrilling?”

“Yeah, but so awkward.” he said.

They laughs.

“Anyway, Hyuna-ssi is doing new solo single right?” CL asked her.

“Yes,” she smiles, “Oh I love your new single also… MTBD.”

“Thank you…”

“I heard you’re working on new solo debut in US?” she asked.

CL nodded, “hope it goes well.”

“Hey where’s the other?” Jong Hyun checking on his watch.

“GD ang TOP is still filming MV with Big Bbang but I guess they’re finish by now.” Xin said.

“So Hyuk oppa and Kush oppa is already here, but I don’t where are they.”

 

“Hunchae.” Suddenly someone hug CL from behind, and the only person who call her Hunchae is only GD.

“You’re here?” she release her self from GD.

“Yo, G-Dragon!” Lee So Hyuk and Kush joined them, also some other celebrities who happen to be in the same club that night.

“Heard you’re back to the market, dude?” Kush pat his back.

“Yeah.”

“You broke up with Kiko??” Jong Hyun asked.

GD shrugged his shoulder. “10 months is more than enough, man, gotta find a new one.” He chuckles.

“So you gotta hunt for some girls tonight?” So Hyuk asked.

“Naaah… not tonight, tonight I’m gonna celebrate my free life” he laughs. “But tomorrow don’t forget to set me up with someone, I can’t stand being single, man… you know that.”

“We gotta set CL with someone too, she’s never been in a relationship.” So Hyuk wrap his arm around CL.

“No.. no.. She’s still too young.” GD shook his head, disagreeing.

Everyone is gather on their table,. They were partying with every people in the club.

Suddenly Hyuna came to CL.

“Cl-ssi..” she stood ebside her.

“Oh, hi…” CL smiled.

“Uh… I heard you never been in relationship before?”

“Hahaha yes, kind of.”

“You want me to set you with someone I know, for example?” she asked.

CL laughs “Hyuna-ssi, don’t listen to them, those oppas is always tease me up.”

“Oh, okay…” she smiled. “and uh…” she seems hesitant.

“Are you okay?” CL asked.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter