Heir

Need You Wild
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hello!

I Know this is going really slow and I'm really sorry about that, but I promise there'll be so much of Taoris reaaly soon

This is a double update, I hope you enjoy it

I'm sorry if there's so much mistakes

by the way I'm adding HunHan to the story too

**************************************************************************************

Everything was going exactly as planned.

 The three arrived at the place where the workers should meet, which happened to be a huge room with fancy tables arranged all around it. And in Kris’s opinion, that was too much for a birthday party, and it was for a 24 year old girl for god’s sake, why was there balloons? Shouldn’t she just take her friends out for a dinner or a drink and just get over it?

That’s what he hated about those wealthy bastards, the father must’ve spent thousands, if not millions on this stupid thing called party, and if it wasn’t for the money Kris would’ve never set leg into this place that’ll be filled with s who act like they own the world.

No one seemed to suspect them. They separated at the apartment so that each one will arrive at a different time.

In about ten minutes Luhan was already being friendly and joking with every single person of the stuff, and they all grew a liking for him. People were getting closer to Yixing as he smiled at everyone he found in his face offering some help even if it wasn’t of his duties.

Kris though has his own way to make people trust him. It was right that he can never be as cheerful as Luhan or as Kind and caring as Yixing, but he had that comfortable feeling he gives to people, whenever he opened his mouth to talk to someone he could see that the person started on opening up and trusting him.

Maybe that was the reason Tao was sure he won’t hurt him.

“No Kris” he murmured to himself as he placed the empty plates on the counter of the Kitchen “Don’t think about him now”

“Kris is something wrong?” a sub-chef he talked to earlier asked him

“No, nothing, why?” he asked

“You kind of were talking to yourself a moment ago” the man asked with a worried look

“Ah, it’s nothing, I’m just nervous because it’s my first time working in a kitchen, what if I screw something up” ya right, he doesn’t even care if the whole Kitchen burnt on fire, that would be fun, it would be hilarious to watch.

“You don’t have to be, you’ll be fine”

“Okay, thank you!” he smiled at the guy but rolled his eyes the moment he went away, when the hell can he get out of this place?

 

In some time the party was on, Yixing seemed to be getting busy, since they started serving the guests. Luhan too was running everywhere around the parking lot, taking the keys from people and driving cars to its right places. Kris was calmly helping inside moving smoothly between the stuff even with the frustrated movements all around the crowded Kitchen.

It was almost 10pm when Kris’s phones buzzed inside his pocket; he looked around and shifted it out

From Luhan

Few minutes and I’ll be by the door

Kris looked around and was shocked that he was the only one still standing in his right place, every person were trying to find a place to fit his head into and look towards the ball room’s entrance.

Just what Kind of person are they hoping to see? He’s just a guy as anyone else unless he was wearing a crown and a cloak and carrying a sword.

Then again, money can really affect people; of course they’ll be curious about the guy who’s wealthier than what all of them together can ever be.

Kris smirked as he walked to the back door of the Kitchen and opened it to find Luhan few steps away looking back at the three black cars on the other side of the parking

“What are you looking at? Hurry up” he whispered

“I saw the guy; he’s very young, even younger than us, really handsome and has so many bodyguards”

“I don’t care, come on, this won’t last forever”

“Okay” Luhan continued as he walked towards the door and closed it gently behind him “he seemed troubled though, as if he doesn’t want to be here”

Kris smiled at his friend “He must be feeling the same way as I do then”

Luhan giggled and peeked at the stuff that were still fighting for a good spot to look, and then walked carefully across the Kitchen with Kris following him close behind.

They both stopped at the stairs opposite to the small hall in front of the Kitchen

“Did you call Yixing?” Kris asked

“Yes, and saw him leaving few minutes ago”

“Great then, I dealt with the cameras for you but still be careful”

“Sure” Luhan smiled and continued to the second floor alone, leaving Kris there.

 

Only few minutes passed and Kris could see the stuff of the Kitchen back to their original spots, all too busy with the work they left behind few minutes before that they didn’t notice his absence. Then he looked right, there was a huge door opening to the party hall.

He could see how this kind of peopl

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter